Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:59:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTO BOUNTY MANAGER - cheating Signature Bounty.  (Read 1558 times)
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 09:22:48 AM

I am not removing my tag, pajeets did what they were asked and didn't get paid - don't care that its only Pajeets.
if you got an issue either escrow the payment or don't pitch shit - It ain't fucking hard dude.

Oh and stop sending me PM's

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 09:47:11 AM

I was earlier going to consider removing feedback but after Lauda proving a point now I am not gonna until the craslovell follows what Lauda has asked to resolve the issue. You brought this up on you mate. Just do things right now mate if you feel what you had done is all I am gonna say.
eBitICO

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:25:18 AM

I wrote to all our managers! We fix it!

The administration please remove the red mark for craslovell !

Very soon we will pay all tokens to the bounty company. It took a lot of time to count stakes.

We do not deceive anyone, Administration please to contact me as soon as possible to resolve this conflict.

eBitICO

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:28:39 AM

Lauda please, do not make such conclusions in advance!
We have all the evidence, please answer me in PM
ARTCOINSLV

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 12:44:31 PM

Very soon we will pay all tokens to the bounty company. It took a lot of time to count stakes.

We do not deceive anyone, Administration please to contact me as soon as possible to resolve this conflict.

First correct your mistake, and then ask ))
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 02:05:26 PM

List me the accounts of everyone involved. Who are you even?

Lauda please, do not make such conclusions in advance!
We have all the evidence, please answer me in PM
No, don't PM me.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 04:29:42 PM

Reading the replies now and will make adjustments per your recommendations as soon as I get to the end of the thread here.
craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 04:42:57 PM

@Lauda
@TMAN
@Avirunes

done. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5076209.0

The reason he showed up on this thread is because I angrily called him out on Telegram, on Bitcointalk, and via email.

He says he'll correct it which he still can but that thread is now dead. My only worry now is that they choose not to pay these people at all.

@eBitICO

You can still fix this. Just do the right thing and pay people what they're owed. Maybe if it's fair then the entire bounty thread could be nuked and you can actually develop your project as you say you're doing.

Also (and I shouldn't even have to say this) my lesson has been learned here. No 3rd party posting of this kind of thing EVER again. If you can't already judge by my reaction NO, it wasn't worth the minor pay to post this for these people and catch these kinds of problems.

I have other proof which I can provide in PM if need be. Just let me know. Or here, whichever you see fit. Just want this red trust cleared and this bounty fixed for the participants.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 04:49:26 PM

He says he'll correct it which he still can but that thread is now dead. My only worry now is that they choose not to pay these people at all.
Given what he was planning on paying them, i.e. scamming them, it's negligible pocket change either way it seems.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 04:51:10 PM

Given what he was planning on paying them, i.e. scamming them, it's negligible pocket change either way it seems.

Thank you Lauda.

I didn't do any calculations myself on this but I mean the amount they claimed to pay from the beginning (in the post I did and never modded) was obviously enough for people to want to join. I'm still imploring them to make it right and pay people what they're owed.
craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 04:58:52 PM

He says he'll fix it. Just posting this here for people to see. Time will tell. Hoping the other two can still remove their marks from me. Yes my language was not the best but as I stated earlier I was BENT when I saw this. If it's true that this is one of their rogue bounty managers in their telegram that did this then he should be the one the Rento team/people are mad at.

BTW, I was also booted from their Telegram so I can't see or reply to anything there including bringing more screenshots here.

Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 05:34:01 PM

Removed mine as well. Just do it right from next time and stay updated with the telegram groups if you are going to do these kind of jobs.
craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 05:35:49 PM

Removed mine as well. Just do it right from next time and stay updated with the telegram groups if you are going to do these kind of jobs.

Absolutely will. Thanks again. I'd rather not even get involved in one of these again as I'm  busy running bounties for teams I am actually a part of.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:00:21 PM

I don't remember, but it doesn't matter. If it turns out botched and you don't act on it as soon as possible, then I'll be the first to tag you, yes. It splits into two situations at this point:
1) Disclaimer is in thread. There should be some sort of proof that the disclaimer existed in the past (or at least pre-accusations). If it was added sometime later to protect OP after things became dodgy, then it's a tag.
2) Disclaimer is not in thread. Is alright if you can prove that you are truly not part of the project and acted as soon as possible.
The proper way to handle it would be to:
1) Edit the thread to make it clear that it is very dodgy or a scam (possibly even wipe it out), title as well.
2) Add link to discussion/accusation in thread.
3) Lock it.
Anything other than this three-step guide and I'll tag the OP.
I pretty much agree with your points and thanks for clearing up the things which I didn't give a thought on this before. Your points make sense.  Smiley

Now to the main topic,

To understand your points more correctly, I would like to ask one thing. Maybe you had other reasons for tagging which I also would like to know in order to learn how to Judge/Advocate cases.

You have tagged craslovell, and you also said "There should be some sort of proof that the disclaimer existed in the past (or at least pre-accusations)", then what I've seen that the disclaimer was posted before the accusation which is 3 months 2 days ago even with the edit. And also when I checked the bounty thread I haven't seen any terms which said 1 stake = 1 token afair, the term was from tg group from recent chat. But now I can see the term in post #9 which has been edited the day accusation was posted.

Thanks for your time.

@craslovell
You made this thread crap with tons of posts... I know you were upset but that doesn't mean you will break forum rule... You should be happy now that you haven't got banned yet for multiposting.

And congrats on getting your red paints removed by convincing DT with your story.

Please be careful with your jobs from now on...  Smiley
craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 06:16:28 PM

@akamit

I'm glad you can see that I did not edit my OP. And yes I'm  sorry for the spam. I'm hoping TMAN will read everything and reconsider his trust rating.

At that point I'd be glad to consolidate my ramblings to 1 single post with all the factual bits in one place and clean this up so it's easier for users who've been wronged to read this thread.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 08:00:44 PM

I’m not removing mine now, I may reconsider in 30 days, please do not contact me until then but in 30 days drop me a PM and I’ll review. People need to be aware you do not do your job properly, I hope the payments will of been made by then if not the tag will stand

craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 08:15:20 PM

I’m not removing mine now, I may reconsider in 30 days, please do not contact me until then but in 30 days drop me a PM and I’ll review. People need to be aware you do not do your job properly, I hope the payments will of been made by then if not the tag will stand

Understandable, but I don't have any power over the payments being made. You do realize I do not and have never had control over any of the bounty funds correct?

The best I can do is implore these people to follow through on their word. I can't threaten them or force them to keep their word and do what they should've done from the start. In the meantime this will severely hamper the bounty programs I am indeed running for the team I am a part of (NovaToken)
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 08:20:47 PM

Understandable, but I don't have any power over the payments being made. You do realize I do not and have never had control over any of the bounty funds correct?

The best I can do is implore these people to follow through on their word. I can't threaten them or force them to keep their word and do what they should've done from the start. In the meantime this will severely hamper the bounty programs I am indeed running for the team I am a part of (NovaToken)

You expect me to remove the tag after this and the fact participants still are not paid? It seems to me you aren’t best qualified to deal with bounties at all after this.

craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 08:50:37 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2019, 09:34:53 PM by craslovell

You expect me to remove the tag after this and the fact participants still are not paid? It seems to me you aren’t best qualified to deal with bounties at all after this.

I was never the bounty manager as I specified multiple times above. Read akamit's post where he/she points this out.

I did the original OP, then the 9th comment on that bounty thread are the actual people running the bounty and controlling the funds.

I've run multiple bounties in the past where I was the actual manager including ones for Helium, Terracoin, and now NovaToken where I am/was a member of those teams and ensured every single participant was fairly paid.

Do you understand, I am NOT the manager of this campaign, never was, and never had control of the funds. The user eBitICO is the manager and has control of all funds. I cannot force another human being to send people funds like they promised. All I can do is ask the Rento team (user eBitICO) to follow through on their word.

Something wise to keep in mind for myself is 1) never even help someone post a bounty like this again and 2) if I were to post on behalf of another project again I will make damn sure I'm  the one controlling the bounty funds to make sure people don't get screwed.

You can see that I've  messaged the people controlling the funds this morning/afternoon and they've yet to reply to me . IF I had control of the funds I've had paid them out already but I never held a single one of these tokens and never intended to.

So when you ask to make sure people get paid I can't. I don't have the power. It simply isn't my money or tokens. I have zero power to help other than implore the people who do control the tokens to do the right thing. That is why I'm asking you to reconsider your trust rating of me. I didn't  do a bad job managing this because I never was the manager.

This entire thing went sideways in a 24 hour period and the actions of the Rento team, the people controlling the tokens, are why I got the negative trust. I literally didn't even have time to react or try to help. That is what I'm doing now, trying to help these participants by begging the Rento team to do the right thing.

@TMAN Please don't take the following as offensive towards yourself but this is what I feel you're doing to me right now:

To summarize, this is why you're keeping negative trust on me(paraphrasing):

TMAN: "Hey craslovell, i gave you negative trust because you posted a bounty thread for someone who lied and became a scammer in the past 48 hours but before that had no indication wrongdoing. you need to pay people out"

Craslovell: "I had no indication user eBitICO or any one of these Rento employees were scammers other than the past 48 hours when they changed the rules and this all surfaced. I don't control the funds to pay people out, they do. I was never the manager of this campaign. I just posted the first bounty post to get it started for them months ago because until that point they had done nothing wrong. Obviously now that the rules have been changed out of the blue by them I realize this was a bad idea."

TMAN: "It doesn't matter. You need to pay people out"

Craslovell: "But I don't control the keys or the funds. How can I pay people out? The only thing I can do is ask eBitICO and the other Rento team to pay these people out"

TMAN: "You aren't qualified to run bounties and you need to pay the users out and maybe I'll remove the negative trust"

Craslovell: "So someone I did a job for (posted a single thread) turned in to a criminal in the last 48 hours after showing no other indication of such malignant intent, and now you're holding me accountable to literally try to steal the funds from them to pay people or you won't remove the negative trust rating from me?"

TMAN: "Pay them or I won't remove the negative trust"

I LITERALLY have no power to pay these people. If I did i WOULD.

Also - Looks like mods have deleted several of my posts to clean the thread. I'll try to keep my info here in a more tidy fashion.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 10:33:21 PM

@TMAN Please don't take the following as offensive towards yourself but this is what I feel you're doing to me right now:[/b]
-snip-
He has every right to leave the rating where it currently is; your feelings are irrelevant. Actually, they might make things worse depending on who you are discussing such an issue with. I'd also appreciate it if you guys stopped unecessarily bumping this thread so often. Consolidate your input on the matter.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: