Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:41:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Be Aware Cryptonight new variants as they Hybrid mine with ASIC by own pool?  (Read 175 times)
Dealazer (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 03:41:10 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2019, 04:13:42 PM by Dealazer

Today I had certain belief this coin Tellerium was mined using Hybrid version of a pool and ASIC's

For https://merged.stx.nl/ has no option to be whoised. As well as https://tlrmdego.merged.stx.nl/ has only Tellerium as discord invite.
Even all types of merged mining: https://tlrmttnz.merged.stx.nl/ https://tlrmfred.merged.stx.nl/
The list is at: https://miningpoolstats.stream/merged.stx.nl_pools

The server is most likely owned by Tellerium. As of this graph of having invite on all types of merged mining on the server for discord.

I don't have any more proof to deliver as just silence was too gold for Tellerium.

The other besides this is why the Tellerium network went out May 8th, they overpowered it by their own. And only pool to accept connections refused all other users. merged.stx.nl

No one can as of now mine Tellerium.

So it's clear it's owned by Tellerium owners. As of how they talk on Discord.

The hash rate of highest miner is 600kh/s

Told by owner of lame pool to be 48 Xeon dual CPU.

At Discord it started like this:

DealazerToday at 4:45 PM
I have no hope for this coin. I believe it's hybrid, asic mined "on one pool" and cryptonight turtle on the other side for others who can connect to their pools. Why? Because there are no full explenation why owners ask others to delete DB. And as well connection to all pools is refused. As well as this looks kinda spooky asic for the pool which rejects connections.

EMPEROR (TLRM)Today at 4:45 PM
You are free to leave

DealazerToday at 4:49 PM
I wait rather for a ban to know what's for real, I leave when I know more about this.

EMPEROR (TLRM)Today at 4:50 PM
Wise choice

DealazerToday at 4:50 PM
But it's a big boo for all pools closed for connection to all of us.

EMPEROR (TLRM)Today at 4:52 PM
I know and I apologize, but be patient
We are working on the background

DealazerToday at 5:15 PM
Silence is gold, but not for Tellerium.

snipervipermanToday at 5:17 PM
nope  merged.stx.nl is owned by me.. Im helping more coins :wink:
and there are no asic miners
that use miner you see on my pool is me using  48 xeon dual cpu servers

How and why when silence is gold, pool owner of merged.stx.nl answer fast? And both the EMPEROR and sniperviperman is at same networks of coins "channels" as I am, 3 types. And have no other connections.

Is it possible to develop a coin for ASIC and main algorithm mining? I believe so for a coin developer. The pool he uses, of course, has a nice stable too stable history of mining. BUT DOES NOT ACCEPT CONNECTION.

"Edit: Pool is not merged mining but strictly mining own coins" "Because they don't own the merged mined coins, and diff is same but block time differs"
"look between pool blocks TLRM and DEGO: https://tlrmdego.merged.stx.nl/#pool_blocks"

My website full of music -->  www.dealazer.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:34:51 PM

Cryptonight coins are the dangerous algo to mine because many of them are just bunch of time wasting and useless pump and dump coins ,I have no good luck with them at all, the last good one I mined was Loki and Haven ,since then I've stop mining after mining like 9 different types of other cryptonight coins that are dead now,I give up
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:43:58 PM

Interested with this topic, but i think no asic miner at cryptonight turtle at the moment. At merged.stx.nl i check one miner have 600 KH, this mean 85 RX 570 GPU. If they said they mine with 48x Xeon CPU, i don't believe
Browns1964Champs

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:49:36 PM

Tinfoil hat activated.
Dealazer (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 06:05:36 PM

Interested with this topic, but i think no asic miner at cryptonight turtle at the moment. At merged.stx.nl i check one miner have 600 KH, this mean 85 RX 570 GPU. If they said they mine with 48x Xeon CPU, i don't believe

Hybrid mining is where the developer puts code into the main system as if an ordinary ASIC cryptonight algorithm is allowed. While cryptonight-turtle is the main algorithm. Making a possibility of ASIC mining for the owners of the coin. And a pool would be needed to manipulate as if transactions were done legally to avoid premine conspiracy.

My website full of music -->  www.dealazer.com
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:57:02 PM

Hybrid mining is where the developer puts code into the main system as if an ordinary ASIC cryptonight algorithm is allowed. While cryptonight-turtle is the main algorithm. Making a possibility of ASIC mining for the owners of the coin. And a pool would be needed to manipulate as if transactions were done legally to avoid premine conspiracy.

I has try merged.stx.nl ( TLRM+DEGO ) and i got both payment.
Hybrid coin have different block at different algorithm. can you explain how  it works with TLRM chain? i cant got answer
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: