Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:37:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long-term plan for investment.  (Read 3597 times)
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 10:09:23 AM

I think it's a good topic. I think that many people are dreaming to buy bitcoin and other serious coins for long-term investments. If you follow the news of the crypto-soviet market at least a little, you notice a significant recovery in the direction of rising. The price is even called for 100,000 dollars 1 bitcoin. I personally look at the young and promising altcoins, one of them TELE is here a lot of potential for growth.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:34:12 AM

I am now trying to make money on short-and medium-term investments. But I do it because in my long-term plans there is a goal - to earn 1 BTC. I hope that I will be able to achieve this goal before Bitcoin reaches a new maximum. According to my projections, this should happen in the middle of 2021.
Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:52:24 AM

yes I have a plan to invest more with bitcoin, I think this is the best investment and can also be profitable for the long term, even yesterday I did not miss the opportunity to benefit from bitcoin. besides that I will add popular altcoin collections like ETH and EOS.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:53:32 AM

Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.

Of course i have plan for long term investment which is the bitcoin i wanna to choose because bitcoin have strong platform and blockchain technology that many investors are really trusting on it, i know i got earn profit from long term investment of bitcoin.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:06:21 AM

I have a lot of altcoins in a portfolio that have been gathering dust for many years and haven’t brought anything to me, so if someone wants to invest in cryptocurrency for a long time, then you need to choose only the top altcoins that will constantly evolve and will not disappear.
twiifm

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:29:12 PM

If I was to make a long-term investment, I would definitely buy BNB, ONE, DOGE, TOMO and AERGO. I believe that such crypto coins will be even more valuable in the future because the teams of these crypto coins are actively working.
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:32:58 PM

For now, I don't think of long-term investment because I don't have enough capital for long-term investment, although long-term investment in Tidka must have large capital, but I think if you don't have large capital, it would be better to make short-term investments and  get a quick, little profit

cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:38:12 PM

My plan is to invest 20% of my month profit in crypto currency for long term and 10-20% for trading on bullish trend. I believe in big future of cryptocurrency and that’s why I invest in it.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:13:06 PM

Looking at the development of Cryptocurrency so far I have become convinced that in the future there will be a wider reach for the development of Blockhain's technology in exchanging digital currencies throughout the world and certainly makes me want to invest in the long term.
On the one hand, all the benefits that we get are in our own way in determining the coins we will buy and when we release them.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 10:59:29 PM

I also plan to invest 15% from my profit every month on crypto, but i will only choose top coins this time because even if will not grow soon i think on long run i will get a good profit.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:30:02 PM

I dream of being able to see crypo really being used by everyone like they use conventional money so I don't have a specific plan, I just want to continue doing what I have done for a long time so that in the future crypto really becomes like I want then I can also take profit of that

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:38:47 PM

I dream of being able to see crypo really being used by everyone like they use conventional money so I don't have a specific plan, I just want to continue doing what I have done for a long time so that in the future crypto really becomes like I want then I can also take profit of that
You better do it, dude, cause we know how volatile the market we have and if we are into long-term investment still aren't sure if we can be profitable or not. Just be lucky if prices will go that far at that time and so we don't waste our time holding for anything without any returns.
Cause for me, I'd rather stick in a short-term goal, making profit every month or just a day if the market will doing good.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Tyoks

Activity: 223
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:49:28 PM

not only the plan but I have invested in crypto coins for the future, future profits may indeed be one of our goals to invest but on the other hand I hope there will be many benefits that will be gained from investing in these digital coins, not only to get it but technology that continues to be developed will be able to facilitate us in terms of anything in the modern era, because in this modern era technology is very important and is one of the things that become our basic needs in the present and the future.

mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:05:19 AM

in the period of volatile prices lately I tend to make long-term investments with relatively large capital because when someone insisted on trying to use daily trading it might only cause panic at the price of coin exchange which continued to decline so that the problem triggered someone to be afraid of investing in the future.

wesk1212

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:07:41 AM

I believe that long-term investment is a very profitable business.  It does not take a lot of time to just put in and forget.  Then, as you remember, you find yourself rich.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
prof7bit

Activity: 938

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 07:00:40 PM

I believe that long-term investment is a very profitable business.  It does not take a lot of time to just put in and forget.  Then, as you remember, you find yourself rich.
Well, this is due to the fact that we are at the beginning of the birth of a very strong global economic system. And in it the main role will be played by cryptocurrencies!

renault18turbo

Activity: 1218

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:18:59 PM

I think it is not the right moment to plan some long term investments. The market is still unstable for such things
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:27:37 PM

I think it is not the right moment to plan some long term investments. The market is still unstable for such things

why not? there are some great news to come that will boost the crypto market and many people will regret they didn't invest in time.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 07:30:25 PM

Long-term investment is a very profitable offer.  And right now is a very good time to invest in them.  So let's do it.

MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:33:36 PM

If you are planning to invest for the long term, I would recommend choosing only very promising coins from the top 10 altcoins.
These coins will surely grow with the rise of the market and you will be able to get the expected profit.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: