Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:06:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long-term plan for investment.  (Read 3596 times)
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:23:06 PM

I'm 100% into long term crypto investment and most of my coins are top 10 coins like Ethereum and EOS among others but I focus mainly on bitcoin itself because I believe its less risky that altcoins

Your investment is currently in profit or loss after a period of investment. I am wrong to fear not to invest in altcoin and Bitcoin earlier this year
for the long term Bitcoin is very good to have because Bitcoin is the safest coin in my opinion.
because I have proven it myself for a long time and I have gotten quite a lot of profits from Bitcoin.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:48:23 PM

My plan is to buy more on the bottoms of top and prospective coins and when valuable reaches the desired mark to sell. In a crisis, cryptocurrencies usually fall, which gives us the opportunity to purchase the most promising ones on the bottoms. Then you need to wait until the asset grows in value, it may take some time, and sell it at a fixed profit.
Moore234
Copper Member

Activity: 547
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:18:13 PM

I have some altcoins i plan on holding for long term investment. Not all altcoins are worth, you just gotta find a project with good products and development.  There are still some good alts for long term.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:20:24 PM

Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.
Long-term investment is better in cryptocurrency, considering that a few years ago digital currencies were ignored, but now many are developing like Facebook, which used to reject now they are making projects in the crypto world
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 05:52:43 PM

Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.
Long-term investment is better in cryptocurrency, considering that a few years ago digital currencies were ignored, but now many are developing like Facebook, which used to reject now they are making projects in the crypto world
If there is no opportunity to trade cryptocurrency assets, I recommend using only 3 coins for long-term: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash.

Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:47:07 PM

When we talk about investment, the first thing that comes to mind is to make profit from the money you've invested. Most people will tell you they are in for the technology but the reality is that they are waiting for their money to grow for them to cash out their profits.

gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:52:42 PM

When we talk about investment, the first thing that comes to mind is to make profit from the money you've invested. Most people will tell you they are in for the technology but the reality is that they are waiting for their money to grow for them to cash out their profits.
because the goal is actually profit so it is only natural that we only want profit from our investment.
therefore, so that my goal is realized, I invest long-term on Bitcoin because in my opinion it is the best decision for long-term investment.
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:57:58 PM

Constantly increasing my cryptocurrency portfolio, both in terms of volume and coins, mostly I keep BTC & ETH for the long term, I hope for further growth of the entire cryptocurrency market.

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 07:01:22 PM

to avoid worse on chance as losing with returns of investment, as the beginning terms of plan to work on customs with basics of evaluation to defines with details on limitation as preparing unit of resource on exchange as requesting returns of completion within the terms of investment plan.

ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:17:38 PM

I have a long-term investment in cryptocurrency. She can be free to retire. And also help make money on short-term goals. Do not hesitate - start studying right now. Then you'll bite your elbows.
abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 08:01:59 PM

long-term investments are very convenient and very popular for me.  because they do not attract attention to themselves for a very long time and really bring profit only you need to have patience to wait a few years

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:11:18 PM

Long term investment is one of the best investment as my opinion. It's less headache but if you really want to invest for long you need a good strategy or even good knowledge. I am one of the long term investor. I put almost 40 % of my money in Bitcoin. Then again 30-40% in high cap coins and which I think have a good future. And last 20% I filled up with mid and low cap coins and I know this kind of investment is risky but low cap coins give more profit in mean time. So whatever you do do some research on your own then go for the investment.

Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:26:34 PM

Passive investment portfolio + a part of it for active investing transactions (1-3 months). Take profits? Not now when BTC is under 20kUSD (ATH).
If the bitcoin reaches its deepest price then it is also a good point to buy some of it. Bitcoin as well as ethereum are for a long term investment. They need 3 to 8 months before it moves high. However, eventhough it is in a long term period investment you will never regret that you will buy it since it can move upward 100x or better than its current price.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 09:31:17 PM

I am always riding what the people believes in crypto, so it means that when the trend is all about profits, i trade but when the market is falling, i buy, its always a repeat process for me, but for my long term plan, i would always choose to hold more for top 10 coins in the CMC, which i believe that there is a high hopes that it could last more.
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:00:02 PM

We have short term investment and also long term investment. Both investments come with profit only if you invested in the right venture or coin. To me, I believe in long term investment of which most people can't afford to. Long term investment is for the patience in heart and a dedicated personality who sees beyond what the short term investor sees and with great ambition and vision.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:08:12 PM

A project to consider must have a high ability to demand daily request or trade. I also think STO idea may not give demands from investors. The market is changing and peoples affinity for risk had reduce. Am disappointed with the turn out of most crypto related project except for binance. The so called professional tokenomics are enduring a lot of struggle in the market.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:30:02 PM

I has been looking forward to a time I would have my portfolio filled with crypto assets worth of thousands of dollar, not necessarily in million, but close.
Sometimes, I just think within me if that will be possible, but I believe nothing is impossible, I just need to learn how to invest wisely and to hold good coins that would give good profit in future.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 447

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:36:11 PM

It all depends on the situation of the person, because I have a permanent job so I choose to invest in the long term because my daily needs are met by the income of my regular job, so I don't need to look for crypto profits in a short time.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:42:09 PM

Although this depends on individuals, but I will tell you mine. I invest in good and potential projects coins for long term so as to be part of what the future offers. Depending on the coin, I will take profit as times goes on while in some coins (like ETH) I will hold for a very long time if possible.
Claude46

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 01:55:33 PM

Long term investment are good for this moment but we need to determine well the project we invest in make sure that we will get profits amd not to losse money so i recommend the Dencoin tokens as this project is good and can give us huge profits so inwill check and choose this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: