Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 09:00:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is crawling  (Read 798 times)
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:43:36 PM

Ethereum isn't crawly as you'd think, since this year it has risen more than 100%. If you compare it against other top ten coins you will see that it hasn't performed badly. It's not like pump and dump coins so don't expect it to rise 500% overnight.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Rogkim1

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:45:10 PM

Ethereum began to please its fans and now everyone who dares to buy Ethereum at $ 100 could double the money invested. I also managed to earn good money, but I have not yet fixed my profit.
bangjoe

Activity: 1456
Merit: 699

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:49:00 PM

what actually happens is that the market falls, people's interest in crypto decreases so many coins that don't have a significant increase even prices continue to fall including ethereum and in my opinion it's reasonable except when the market is in good condition while ethereum prices don't rise, yap, it is a strange and questionable thing

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 10:26:22 PM

I also believe in the further growth of ethereum, but not as fast as Bitcoin. Most likely, a correction at the level of $ 195 will occur in the near future, and then further growth in the area of $ 245, according to well-known analysts.
but in my opinion ethereum growth is almost the same as bitcoin, it's just that the price difference between bitcoin and ethereum is far from the difference. this year could be above $ 245 if this green market lasts long and I'm sure of that.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:28:14 PM

In my opinion, the best times of ethereum have been left behind after the collapse of the ICOs and the emergence of an increasingly competitive market in the field of platforms for smart contracts, so although it is true that the potential of the market is enough to push the price of ether to levels higher than today, it is difficult for us to see the ethereum price to touch its ATH in the near future.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
3core

Activity: 152

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 10:44:57 PM

ethereum have been crawling and no significant growth as been recorded,

I think etheruem is one of the altcoin that is a slow starter. It does not get kicked up just like some other altcoins that follows bitcoin just as it is moving but it will definitely wake up from "slumber".

The bull run does not seem to have affected ethereum like it has with bitcoin, it means the increase we are seeing with ethereum is just a because bitcoin is increase rapidly.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:47:03 PM

Ethereum is also growing with the current boom in the market. The truth is just that the growth is not that significant but I believe Ethereum will also have a significant growth before the end of the year.
indeed there is currently no significant growth in ethereum, ethereum is trying to improve its condition so that it can return to having high prices in the market, now we can see ethereum prices slowly starting to increase, slowly but surely ethereum will be able to return to its highest price point
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 10:50:29 PM

And today the price of Bitcoin will return to the price of $ 8000 whether the price of Ethereum will also grow up to $ 300 because the current price is also above $ 200 if Bitcoin returns to the price of $ 8500 like last year for Ethereum it will also be very easy to rise even though find the price of $ 1000 for the current increase.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 10:54:20 PM

When I checked the date you posted this topic, its just as if you pushed ETH it started picking more than its doing before lol. To be frank ETH is performing below expectation but this week its showing some serious move upward maybe ETH bull run has arrived like bitcoin did hopefully
trumplove

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:59:09 PM

And today the price of Bitcoin will return to the price of $ 8000 whether the price of Ethereum will also grow up to $ 300 because the current price is also above $ 200 if Bitcoin returns to the price of $ 8500 like last year for Ethereum it will also be very easy to rise even though find the price of $ 1000 for the current increase.
maybe that could happen because we don't know the next step, if the market is in good condition I'm sure Ethereum will grow to reach $ 300.
nothing is impossible so there's still hope, but don't expect too much.
Ethereum is a strong Altcoin so he will continue to increase.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Tyoks

Activity: 223
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:06:38 PM

ethereum is one of the coins that have good potential in the future and its growth is undoubted
but indeed this coin is slightly different from other coins when there is growth or correction in the market
when growth comes up very slowly and when the market corrects a little the price immediately falls very deep
maybe because of the unlimited supply of ethereum blocks that makes the price only crawl when bitcoin and other altcoins increase significantly, even though the demand continues to grow unlike bitcoin which has a limited supply

sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:07:45 PM

I also believe in the further growth of ethereum, but not as fast as Bitcoin. Most likely, a correction at the level of $ 195 will occur in the near future, and then further growth in the area of $ 245, according to well-known analysts.
but in my opinion ethereum growth is almost the same as bitcoin, it's just that the price difference between bitcoin and ethereum is far from the difference. this year could be above $ 245 if this green market lasts long and I'm sure of that.
No, really not same as bitcoin, we know the price is different but if if you see the chart on coinmarketcap or where ever, you will see when bitcoin price going from $5k to $6k, eth still stable in $150-$160. So, it's clearly indeed eth growth too slow this time.

Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:10:35 PM

maybe that could happen because we don't know the next step, if the market is in good condition I'm sure Ethereum will grow to reach $ 300.
nothing is impossible so there's still hope, but don't expect too much.
Ethereum is a strong Altcoin so he will continue to increase.
Yes. We still need to trust ethereum because it has still its own potentials that will suddenly make a price increase when we least expect it. It's growth might not be as fast as bitcoin but i believe it will still reach another peaks in the next months and years.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:19:34 PM

After Crypto price generally wakes from its slumber, ethereum have been crawling and no significant growth as been recorded, it seems to me that it raised hope and dashed it after reaching 200 and slide back , fluctuating between 160-175 . what's really happening mates. Bitcoin gave grow exponentially from 3000+ to 6400 today

At the present time now Ethereum price was 216$ according to the https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/, it went down since Bitcoin kicked its price in the market. And its fluctuating between 216$ to 230$, I knew that as of the moment We need to be patience, because in any aspect of trading it needs timing and patience for us to gain big here.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 10:14:06 AM

Although it may be said to be slow, but I also believe that ethereum will continue to grow. along with bitcoin that continues to increase I'm sure ethereum won't stay silent either.
It is slowly growing unlike before that price has no increased. At least in ethereum we see an increment of price and I believe it can totally recovered. Yes since bitcoin has significant increase ethereum is showing an increment of price also.
Finally Ethereum has crossed the 200 US dollars figure and has shown its bullish signs as we noticed it from its price movement during these days. The current price of it is equal to 207 US dollars still any investors are in profit who were holding Ethereum since its bear market but it has not shifted completely and we say that the bullish trend will start if the price keeps on following such motion.
anggle

Activity: 377

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 10:52:33 AM

This is the impact of a very significant increase in Bitcoin. Market focus to continue to raise the price of Bitcoin. This of course affects the growth of all coins. Even many coin bounties are experiencing growth. The increase in Ethereum is still going on and I think it will be able to reach $300 in the next few weeks.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:13:15 PM

This is the impact of a very significant increase in Bitcoin. Market focus to continue to raise the price of Bitcoin. This of course affects the growth of all coins. Even many coin bounties are experiencing growth. The increase in Ethereum is still going on and I think it will be able to reach $300 in the next few weeks.

in the last few days ethereum has shown an increase. although a little slower, but until now the price movement has approached $ 300, even if bitcoin has experienced a very sharp increase, it's likely that ethereum will experience the same thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: