Bitcoin Forum
October 16, 2019, 11:01:14 AM *
News: If you like a topic and you see an orange "bump" link, click it. More info.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have been scammed by SISTEMKOIN exchange  (Read 185 times)
Citizen Abdul

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:29:16 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2019, 09:17:09 AM by Citizen Abdul

Hey guys,

I would like to share my story with you..

On 3rd of April 2019, I created my account at SISTEMKOIN exchange here in Turkey, they are located in Izmir. I was using the exchange normally like any normal person would, I bought bitcoins from the exchange by placing order.. I withdrew a few times from the exchange, and had no issues.. the withdraws were slow at times but I managed to. However on 18th of April I placed a withdraw order of 7.119 bitcoins to my other exchange wallet. Only, this time they did not transfer the coins to my wallet, instead they transferred it another wallet address that I did not provide, nor did I give a confirmation to such address. They told me that I cancelled my withdraw a minute after I gave the order and that I gave another withdraw to another address.. In reality no such thing happened. To this day my coins are in someone else's wallet. Meanwhile I also noted that they have transferred 0.02BTC to the wrong wallet address before, about 17 days before I even created account at Sistemkoin.

Has anyone here been scammed or has ended up in this kind of situation.. After doing some research and twitter digging, Turns out there are other victims facing similar issues. Worst part of all this is that they have blocked me from their call center and whatsapp/ telegram.

I have appointed a lawyer to take on this case.. And hopefully redeem my coins back but meanwhile to make my case stronger I would like to gather all the victims of Sistemkoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 183

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:21:15 PM

I have seen scam accusations about that exchange here and you still continued to use it?
It's so bad you had to lose such a huge amount of money to such a shit exchange
Look at one of the threads
- SistemKoin is a scam exchange

Citizen Abdul

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:22:37 AM

If you go to twitter @VendettaBTR you will see one guy reporting people getting scammed by Sistemkoin. I am unfortunately one of them. I have also check that post earlier thats why I brought it here.

They have been scamming people locally and abroad.. Is there are way to take a much more serious action towards them? They are kind of carefully picking their targets from what I understand..
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 323

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:06:37 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2019, 02:35:50 AM by TalkStar

This exchange have bad records like this and this isn't the first time. I don't know how could you trust a exchange without having proper investigation about their current situation. They are using the exact same way with others. After rising an issue they block their user on live chat to shut down that matter.

Try to provide all the evidence to your lawyer which you got against "SISTEMKOIN". You can handle you case strongly because you are in Turkey and this exchange is also situated there. But for abroad user it will be difficult to continue this process.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
.Match365            ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
         ▄█▀ ██▀█▄█▀ ██▀█▄
        ██    ████    █████▄
      ▄█  █     ▄█▄     █  █▄
      █ ▄█▀▀▀▄▄▀ ██▀▄▄▀▀▀█▄ █
      ██▀   ██▀▄  ▄▀   ██▀██
      ▄█     ██▄█▀▀█▄    ██▐█
    ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄ █▀  ██▀█ ▄▄▄▄█
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▀█    ███▀ ▄█▀
▄█▀   ▄▄   ▀█▄▄█    █▄▄▀▀
    ▄█▀      ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄█▀      ▄█▀
▄█▀       ▀▀
.Easy Bitcoin Soccer Prediction.
.$1,500,000 Inviting Bonus......

██████
███▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███▄▄▄
██████
DOWNLOAD
█ ████  ON
            ▄▄██
           ████▀
          ███▀
  ▄▄████▄▄  ▄▄█████▄
 ██████████████████▀
██████████████████
█████████████████▌
█████████████████▌
▀█████████████████▄
 ███████████████████
  ██████████████████
   ▀██████▀▀██████▀
      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
▄ ▀█▄▄
██▄ ▀███▄
████▄ ▀████▄▄
██████▄ ▀██████▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█▄▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄███████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███████▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀██▀
██████▀ ▄███████
████▀ ▄██████▀▀
██▀ ▄████▀▀
▀ ▄██▀▀
 ▀▀

██████
▀▀▀███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
▄▄▄███
██████
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1073

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 07:58:10 AM

https://www.ccn.com/turkish-crypto-exchange-sistemkoins-disturbing-security-flaw-reveals-major-withdrawal-complaints/

Contact Us

Whatsapp Destek Hattımız : 5316251897

Tel : 0850 304 1 282

Email : admin@sistemkoin.com
You can report the case to turkish authority

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5093594.0
This suggestion has been provided in another scam accusation thread against SISTEMKOIN (Jan/2019)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5093594.msg49067817#msg49067817

Citizen Abdul

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:14:43 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2019, 11:28:45 AM by Citizen Abdul

This exchange have bad records like this and this isn't the first time. I don't know how could you trust a exchange without having proper investigation about their current situation. They are using the exact same way with others. After rising an issue they block their user on live chat to shut down that matter.

Try to provide all the evidence to your lawyer which you got against "SISTEMKOIN". You can handle you case strongly because you are in Turkey and this exchange is also situated there. But for abroad user it will be difficult to continue this process.

I'm a complete amateur in to the world of exchanges and investing, I just wanted to buy bitcoins. So I googled on "how to buy bitcoins in Turkey", and I found that the first link that introduced me sistemkoin.. So I thought it would be okay if its listed as first on finder.com =/ I feel like such an idiot today for not investigating them properly before putting my money there.. Something like this is happening to me for the first time in my life, so I am not sure how well I am going to cope up with this.. But almost all of my money is gone now.. On top of this I have to pay my lawyer and my basic needs ( Food, rent, bills), which I am barely able to at this point since I don't work.. I really don't know what I can do at this point, I am trying not to panic or bring my mood down as much as possible, so I can think clearly at least. I am not sure how fast my lawyer is going to work around this or will this end up in the court.. I have no clue.. But I want to get my self heard at this point, and if there are other victims out there please get your voices heard too, here and on Turkish bitcoin facebook groups. You can get in touch with me by sending me a message
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1073

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 11:17:02 AM

hi Citizen Abdul, for your privacy and safety remove the private information.
people interested will contact here or leaving a mp. (use telegram, you can provide a simple username)
aliakseimoto

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:26:26 AM

hi everyone, I have exactly the same situation
after successfully exchanging coins for bitcoin
I wanted to put on another exchange
before that the sums were insignificant and everything passed without problems
immediately after the request came a confirmation email
I confirmed the withdrawal of coins and started tracking 27.11.2018
and immediately noticed that the wallet address(34C8F5DHqNKXpijZFjYprCHEXpzdS57FMD) does not match mine specified in the request and confirmation

(Please confirm your withdraw
Coin: BTC Amount: 0.31189327
Address: 1Ly3i7zcwKr8TmsFRVshbYhJjKMpoqPbTU
Confirm Withdraw
Please click this url for confirm withdraw.. https://sistemkoin.com/api/confirm/withdraw/MMmttGjmXLhdHGTcPeRhH8agYaV7ZSz5hwh1aUUs7PA9NRGZJ7kAgL6mgbLY)

after contacted support
in support was told that everything went well and provided a hash of the transaction(85dc154aac714d3c1ef01aeb0865a9d70e9232a18407d0407e4fb56606accd04)
I wrote many times asking to resolve the issue and at one point I was turned off the ability to write in support

recently I again had the opportunity to write in support and one of the answers from them was maybe your account was hacked
I had never received an official response before from the administration where did the coins go
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.