Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:07:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP buy now or wait for more dump ?  (Read 2534 times)
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:05:20 PM

As I feel, Ripple price will stay almost the same for long without critical falls. Probably, if you really like XRP, it is better to buy this currency now, but experts say Litecoin is supposed to gain soon. I chose this alt.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:08:24 PM

Ok, let's we see XRP.
I think if we look of market right now xrp is have a potential to go down again, but not for long time will grow fast because this us the bull market for altcoin is started.
You can buy now if you want but wait for a little bit is the best choose i think.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:21:34 PM

From TA, XRP is approaching a golden cross which signifies possible uptrend. But note that market emotions overrule and presently all altcoins are affected by BTC dump. Well, buying into any coin involve risk, so if you want to buy XRP, set buy order, don't just buy at current price. Just my opinion.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:06:55 AM

From TA, XRP is approaching a golden cross which signifies possible uptrend. But note that market emotions overrule and presently all altcoins are affected by BTC dump. Well, buying into any coin involve risk, so if you want to buy XRP, set buy order, don't just buy at current price. Just my opinion.
All types of technical analyses and results are useless if bitcoin keep moving down. I agreed with you that Ripple price has been in good range to accumulate, but it is only safer for long-term investors. For such investors, if they buy Ripple now, and the price of XRP falls in coming weeks (or even months), they will be ready to accept estimated paper  losses, and have enough patience to wait for months to see price rising again, patiently enough to wait for chances to take profits, rather than easily fall into panic feelings and do cut-loss.
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:32:19 AM

XRP is looking strange on that bullmarket, it actually dont pump even on x2, most of coins made x2-x3, even the huge, like BTC, but XRP is not. We all know that XRP is pump coin and in last year it show us how far it can go, so for me it is potential candidate for good pump, not financial advice  Smiley
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:01:05 AM

It is very difficult to know when to buy XRP as it can be more volatile than other high cap coins. I would say now is quite a good time as it is historically quite low vs BTC, and has potential to go much much higher.

I used to underestimate XRP due to the total coin count and the founders of Ripple kept too much XRP. That makes me doubt about its development, but now I have to admit that it is a stable and sustainable development currency.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:44:42 AM

I would stay away from Ripple anyway, because I simply cannot understand why a centralised coin is so popular on the crypto market. XRP is doing a lot to near the mass adoption but its ideas have nothing common with crypto currencies and in my opinion this coin should be eliminated from our market.

Many people dont like XRP because centralized but Ripple have a lot partnertship with big banks in the world. I dont think its about centralized or decentralized but the potential of XRP in the future. I am not XRP holder but i think its good coin because have big daily volume and traded in many big exchangers
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:14:20 PM

XRP is not very promising coin for me because it's a shitcoin. I won't buy it. Better keep searching for more interesting coins my suggestion is Ethereum.

If OP is researching about xrp for a long time, then he better know what is the dip price of xrp. But yes I agreed, better to invest in the other coins than xrp. It isn't moving much greater and is not profitable. If I were you, I will invest in IOST or to the other coins. Since I experienced trading it and making good profits. Try reconsider other coins. However, it is still your decision if you want to continue to buy xrp. With the recent market's bear trend, I do think xrp will dump too and a good time to buy.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:19:43 PM

As I feel, Ripple price will stay almost the same for long without critical falls. Probably, if you really like XRP, it is better to buy this currency now, but experts say Litecoin is supposed to gain soon. I chose this alt.
The value of ripple right now is really very stable and there is no serious increase or decrease, that is probably very suitable for those who want to invest in ripple but we should calm down and observe market trends, value of bitcoin is starting to decline after a very strong rise, this seems to be a sign of correction, this means we can buy ripple at lower prices, not rush right now. But before investing in ripple, people should know that this will be a long-term investment, so limit pouring too much money on it, use our capital for better investments

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Vinalians

Activity: 819

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:24:16 PM

For me it  doesn't matter when to buy because right now the market is very cheap and almost every tokens and coins on it is cheap. We should take this as advantage and buy many as we can especially this XRP that increase up to 200% more based on some analyst research article that I've read.
Waiting for more dump is very risky technique for me because once you forget even one second to buy it then you will regret it for the rest of the year. So better to buy than sorry.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:28:43 PM

I think xrp is pretty good and it's potentially not only to avoid dumping the price of a token because of dumpers or trap buyers but if the project is a token I think it's not going to fall.

Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:43:11 AM

For days, Ripple has stood strongly above 5k satoshis. Despite terrible drops of bitcoin to below $8000 range, Ripple has not been affected too much. If Bitcoin can maintain its price in the range from $7500 to $8000 or even rise again, Ripple will increase to higher range, maybe somewhere around 6k satoshis or 7k satoshis. Over its long history, when Ripple rising, it will rise dramatically. The strong resistance of Ripple is around 10k satoshis to 11k satoshis, that can be broken at the right time, and I wish we will see it soon.
Hanvis

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:20:49 AM

If possible, you need to buy now. May 10 topic was published, at the moment Xrp is trading in the range of 5100+ sat.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 05:24:12 AM

i think you can’t make a loss from these high potential altcoins like xrp, xlm,ada etc. those prices are much more higher in the 2017 bull run. so you can buy and hodl it for a while.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:42:57 AM

If you want some XRP for the long-term, I would say buy now. It is so hard to predict when the price will suddenly soar for this coin. If you want to trade, then buy now and then sell quickly once the price has risen. Look at the price history to see how it often has a quick rise followed by a fall - the movement is more pronounced than it is for other top coins.
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:47:29 PM

This is quite unpredictable but if you  want to do long term investment with XRP then I suggest you buy now and hold for sometime. I think it wouldn't be bad either.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:07:07 PM

XRP isn't a bad coin either. Its quite meant for long term investment and I think it will rise once the market gets better so you can buy and hold this coin for a period of time before selling.

Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 06:32:15 PM

Currently the xrp is 5500 and I think it will still dump again as the surge is not ordinary like normal surge so we new to taken profit in no time and see if it will dump more to rebuy and have more coin .

The range in which it surge is not normal to market stability and structure .
thesocialyatra

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:58:33 PM

XRP Is Third Most Volume Coin In The Crytocurrency Market. From may 01 To 15 Its Increase 37% Expect Say XRP going To goldencross. In Upcoming Weeks Xrp May Hits upto 3 dollar Again. Till Now Hope For best. Hold XRP
abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 07:00:01 PM

XRP isn't a bad coin either. Its quite meant for long term investment and I think it will rise once the market gets better so you can buy and hold this coin for a period of time before selling.
I fully agree with you. Long-term investments are very suitable for him and I would advise you to invest right now in order to get enough profit later. I think you will be satisfied.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: