Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:58:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: APItrade Automated Crypto Currency Trading. Updating!  (Read 10476 times)
quangvuk

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:38:21 AM

Hi all,

I have funded $300 on ApiTrade.pro but now I cannot refund. So if anyone want to fund to ApiTrade.pro, I can transfer amount to your account and I  receive USDT or ETH or BTC by my Wallet. Don't hesitate to contact me! Thanks a lot for your support

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pbbhoppbg

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:41:53 PM

I'm new client from 3 days, let's see what happens. Trading on 3 exchanges with amount of 0.16 BTC. This looks very promising, keep the good work and connect more exchanges.
Hristos (OP)

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:51:18 AM

The" risk-free "algorithm is run under the name "Calm".

We have launched a previously announced "risk-free "algorithm that only works with a pair of"TUSD-USDT".

Why it is needed: to increase the dollars on Deposit at the moments of prolonged collapses and flat regardless of the cryptocurrency rates

What income: up to 3-5% per month in dollars

Minimum Deposit: To start the algorithm needs to have at least 100USDT on the balance sheet of the exchange Binns.

How it works (simplified): it creates a limit order to buy TUSDT for USDT for the entire Deposit amount at the most favorable price, which will allow to make a profit, and after the purchase of the entire volume creates a limit order to sell TUSD with a profit (taking into account the exchange Commission), waiting for the sale, then repeats the cycle.

Settings: if desired, the user can set the maximum purchase price of TUSD (but the system will buy cheaper if the market allows it), and the minimum profit per each transaction as a percentage.

www.apitrade.pro/APItradebonus.htm?locale=en
www.apitrade.pro/support.htm
https://discord.gg/Y2q6KN3
Julien_Chalte
Copper Member

Activity: 38

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:47:35 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 12:52:22 PM by Julien_Chalte

After using ApiTrade for several weeks, I can now claim that it's a 100% scammy project: I have lost 30% so far in BTC equivalence compared to my initial balance (never look at what their dashboard tells you, it's fabricated to keep you calm and it is completely unrealistic and based on air, but instead look at what the exchange tells you). It seems to be developed by unskilled people, hidden behind nicknames with 0 disclosure about who they are.

The only thing the "bot" is doing is buying tons of coins randomly, and then hodling it, and the team keeps telling their users to wait for the next bull run in order to make profits, while their BTC balance melts like ice under a summer sun and while they conveniently eat fees, which is the only guaranteed thing on their platform. If their bot is just a hodler, well, we can do better ourselves and for free.

Let's not even mention the bugs that keep the bot trading even when you pause it, increasing your losses even further. Some user even questioned the bot's ability when it didn't take profits at +12% on some trades, and then waited for a market reversal while the user watched his losses increase... And all the team said was: "You can close those positions manually when the profits are satisfactory". Really? I mean, REALLY!? So, it's a bot but we have to do its job manually, ourselves!??

When I dared exposing those things publicly on their Telegram group, merely answering other users' concerns (copy of my intervention below), they deleted all my messages, banned me, and even deactivated my account for a while without prior notice. Very professional... NOT. After I posted all of this, other users supported my comments, but I have been banned before being able to take more screenshots.

My best advice: STAY AWAY!

Hristos (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:26:18 PM

Modernization of the "Calm" risk-free algorithm"

After analyzing the results of the algorithm "Calm" (earns on fluctuations in the pair TUSD-USDT) for the first week, we found how to increase its yield several times and made changes to the algorithms.
Now the yield from each transaction is not 0.01-0.05%, as before, but about 0.5% from each transaction, while the transactions will occur slightly less frequently. New parameters were added to the algorithm settings: minimum, maximum purchase and sales price. Also, for security purposes, a stop loss was added in case of a sharp decline in the TUSD rate by more than 5%. Any parameters can be changed at will.

Hristos (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:24:10 AM

We are pleased to announce the launch of the long-awaited "Follow the Master" algorithm for Bitmex.

This algorithm will allow users to increase deposits in any market, including a falling market (using a short with a shoulder).
A professional trader ("Master") will set up the most effective strategies for the Apitrade robot on a daily basis. The first connected Master in which we are fully confident and which many of our users spoke very well about is Oledje. He trades with strict observance of money management, making sure that in an unfavorable scenario, losses on one transaction (with a stop loss) are minimal. Method of bidding: the "price action" trading levels.

In the future, other Masters will be connected, but only those in whose professionalism we are sure.
In the near future, the site will be published a detailed FAQ about the new algorithm, but the user is simple:
1. Go to Apitrade.pro
2. Add bitmex exchange API keys by following the instructions in the "Exchanges" section"
3. Go to the "Algorithms" section and enable the "Follow the Master" algorithm, in the settings of which you can select the Master.

We have also successfully completed the testing of the algorithm "own strategy Bitmex", making a large number of improvements. This algorithm has no analogues in functionality and convenience for all who independently trades on Bitmex.
During the next month, the algorithm can be used for free, and the one who will show the best results of trading on Bitmex, effectively using our functionality, in the future can become a Master and multiply your income, even without a large Deposit.

urirad

Activity: 36
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:10:15 PM

Attention! Stay away from this scam service.
It only have waste your deposit, since the service have trade only in the losing
It isn't  apitrade - it's SCAMITRADE
efraim
Copper Member

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 05:06:27 AM

hi all!

Any update on this project?

They are still operating. My friend advised me them to try, but it looks very scammy for me.
No company behind the site...

They have a refund guaranty, did you get back what lost?
CryptoeJoe

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:17:51 PM

Gonna give it a go...

So far they have good SUPPORT - something I haven’t seen yet in most bots!

And no monthly subscription cost - I sure grew weary of paying month after month for NO profit, losing the little btc I had!

Cool BTC Cool
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: