Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:20:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Federal Reserve: "serious concern" about TNB's business model  (Read 111 times)
bigpigliuxiaoqin (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:11:48 AM

Click this link to see this post
https://wallstreetcn.com/search?query=TNB&type=all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liuyanian

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:35:11 AM

Maybe publishing English will make people better understand TNB.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 12:52:36 PM

I wonder why you just shared about the TNB business model while considering the fact that it is not written in a language that is understandable by many. I could't even contribute to the topic because of this though, I am thinking that it will be an interesting topic to discussed into.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:55:18 AM

I wonder why you just shared about the TNB business model while considering the fact that it is not written in a language that is understandable by many. I could't even contribute to the topic because of this though, I am thinking that it will be an interesting topic to discussed into.
Same concerns I have about op topic, I don't really see why a person would create a topic and the content of the topic would be an external link to a site that we are not really familiar with, it is even possible that you trying to send us to a platform that might download trojan into our system to monitor all the private activities we carry out, I think the best thing for op to do is to post some of the content of that webpage here and then a link to source.
bigpigliuxiaoqin (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:26:10 AM

I declare that this link is a newsletter published on the Wall Street Chinese website. The translation into English is: The Federal Reserve: "serious concern" about the business model of TNB.
I just think this news is interesting. I can discuss it. I am not malicious. I just want to know that the Fed is really interested in TNB's business model.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:43:53 AM

I declare that this link is a newsletter published on the Wall Street Chinese website. The translation into English is: The Federal Reserve: "serious concern" about the business model of TNB. I just think this news is interesting. I can discuss it. I am not malicious. I just want to know that the Fed is really interested in TNB's business model.

There seems to be an increasing interest with TNB lately and with some good publicity I am sure that there are those in the government that can be raising their eyebrows of the possible implications of the project...which can just be normal these days as cryptocurrency is supposed to be a big disruptor of things. So what is TNB? This is an interesting concept and has a big potential to bring in innovations and opportunities...

What is Time New Bank? Time New Bank is one of the younger class of cryptocurrencies with a unique proposition that commoditizes time. It is gaining interest amongst investors because it is the first ever crypto-based marketplace for time demanders & time exporters...

Reference: https://coinswitch.co/info/time-new-bank/what-is-time-new-bank

bigpigliuxiaoqin (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:23:01 AM

I declare that this link is a newsletter published on the Wall Street Chinese website. The translation into English is: The Federal Reserve: "serious concern" about the business model of TNB. I just think this news is interesting. I can discuss it. I am not malicious. I just want to know that the Fed is really interested in TNB's business model.

There seems to be an increasing interest with TNB lately and with some good publicity I am sure that there are those in the government that can be raising their eyebrows of the possible implications of the project...which can just be normal these days as cryptocurrency is supposed to be a big disruptor of things. So what is TNB? This is an interesting concept and has a big potential to bring in innovations and opportunities...

What is Time New Bank? Time New Bank is one of the younger class of cryptocurrencies with a unique proposition that commoditizes time. It is gaining interest amongst investors because it is the first ever crypto-based marketplace for time demanders & time exporters...

Reference: https://coinswitch.co/info/time-new-bank/what-is-time-new-bank

TNB: the world’s first public chain to realize personal time storage and transmission

The emergence of blockchain technology not only promotes the construction of a self-operating social trust network that does not depend on third parties, but also promotes the value interconnection of the whole society. This is the reconstruction of the value transmission mechanism of the post-Internet era. The excellent application of blockchain + various industries based on cryptography will also stand out in the “chaos war” in the cold winter of blockchain as an emerging force.

TNB public chain: the world’s first trust network to realize time value digital transmission

As the world’s first time value transmission network, the TNB public chain is not a single blockchain technology, but an improvement to the existing time economy model. At present, the TNB public chain has been launched through the mapping of the main network, completing the construction of the TNB ecosystem bottom operating system, and forming a new set of self-owned digital linking scheme of user information, while also supporting the access of a large number of ecological applications.

Due to the inherent advantages of blockchain technology, it is possible to confirm the data rights of digital certificates circulating in various ecological applications of TNB public chain. It should be noted that the blockchain itself does not have the pricing power for any target, and the price is the final evidence and traceability driven by various factors in the market. Secondly, the TNB public chain adopts the PoW+PoS consensus mechanism and the X.509 standard two core highlight technologies that conform to the TNB ecological development. The public chain uses this as an infrastructure to support various scenarios, talents, and complicated data in the ecology. Forming a digital chain, and through the market demand, the personal development and progress of potential talents to facilitate the transmission, matching and trading of digital time value, and ultimately achieve the appreciation of the potential value of potential talents.

In addition to the establishment of infrastructure, TNB has already realized the landing of the application scenario (MiaoA platform: Nasdaq of personal time). This landing platform is constantly innovating and exploring on the business model of personal time value transmission. In general, the vision and development philosophy of TNB project provide the blockchain industry with a key to innovative thinking and development bottleneck elimination. At the same time, with a new way of thinking, we can lead more ecology that can expand the territory of “time economy”, and establish a new way to use the time behind all things and potential talents as the digital circulation application.

TNB Public Chain: Accelerating Time Economic Digital Reform

The brand concept of TNB public chain can be said to be extremely novel. When it is committed to the application of digital technology and management to more time economic industries, TNB has been committed to the development of time value transmission with a low-key style. Combined with the blockchain technology, the time-based carrier-related value transmission is realized, and the shortcomings of the “time economy” in the post-Internet era are continuously compensated. Therefore, when the winter came, the development of TNB was not “frozen” and the innovation enthusiasm of the TNB team did not drop. Because TNB public chain has been equipped with mature technical means, efficient bridging model and safe and stable ecological structure, and has formed a positive circulation system of digital time positive circulation and efficient application through practice.

TNB’s concept of “digital time circulation” will affect more ecology and communities

It should be noted that the position of blockchain technology in the market is still in its infancy. This reality makes TNB not have the possibility to help the market achieve a truly large-scale ecological landing. However, from the overall strategic layout and development status of TNB at present, it has already prepared for the influx of various groups and participate in the ecological construction of TNB, and it will further promote the recognition and consensus of TNB around the world through the participation of community ecological builders.

Undoubtedly, blockchain is a new technology that can bring unlimited imagination to society. In the “time economy” field of blockchain technology, TNB, as the first in the digital time field, has never stopped moving forward.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: