Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:10:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance Just Announced New Tokensale on its Launchpad!  (Read 701 times)
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:37:16 AM

There's too much shilling for this project and I tend to move away just because of that. I'll just observe how the project does after all the shills are gone and real work starts. Best of luck to all who will participate.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:06:14 PM

Where did they get the rest 2.3 billion people? I guess they are counting the alien too  Grin
I didn't read the project much though, since the market condition has improved, it will be a better idea to invest in legit ICO, IEO. For some instant profit, it will be good to invest in harmony.
No, it means this project aims to be something useful for a very long term. Their goal is deliver scalability for decentralize platform. I personally don't know much about this project but since I'm one of Binance supporters, I'm interested to learn about this one and maybe will buy some tokens (after clearly understand the project). Get an opportunity to conduct a tokensale on Binance Launchpad is something great for that project.

When I first saw the project, to tell you honestly I was not impressed that much because I assumed it would be just another "dreamy" type of a project. Later on when someone pointed out to me the details and the team I realized that Harmony can be a good project. Many of their team members are coming from Silicon Valley with many good years of experience and the project slowly evolved through the years. Of course, there is no guarantee that this can be successful and can gain enough traction in the market but at least I am seeing a good chance that it will. Doing the crowdsale in the Binance Launchpad can mean something on its integrity and potential so good luck to its many supporters and token buyers.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:50:35 PM

I suppose it will be the first fail for Binnance IEO Undecided
not much trust to it now, the project isn`t a real breakthrough and market situation is good to invest in already working teams

I sort of agree. I would be strange for Binance not to have an ICO that makes it's investors 3-4x, but at the same time, it would be stranger for an exchange that just got hacked to have investors still as interested in it's IEOs. Binance trust is at an all time low at the moment, the project would be better moving to another launchpad in my opinion.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:57:14 PM

Buying binance ieo was sure profit back then but that belief has lost with latest ieo.

I wonder how will it happen after this.

xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:58:06 PM

Hopefully this won't be like $FET it's best to try to get in IEO during launchpad before it got listed on an exchange,  lots of the IEO on Binance are now below the initial token sale IEO price
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 02:27:31 PM

I participated in the Harmony project, their team was very transparent, read the latest articles on their medium, it was truly a great achievement to join Binance launchpad
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:56:54 PM

Binance just announced via Twitter that they will be conducting a tokensale for Harmony. This project aims to be an open consensus platform for 10 billions people (there are around around 7,7 billions people in this world) 😂

https://twitter.com/binance/status/1127234485416685568?s=19

What do you think about this project? How useful this project in the future?

What ? i thought there will be no ICO or IEO in Harmony project, because they stated in their thread.
If Binance will really launch the IEO in their exchange, then it must be a good project to join.
Im gonna take a look and do my own research about the project.

Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:01:57 PM

Exchange BINANS tries at max to catch the cat's hots luck,so to speak,maximum hypnoti that is possible,as it is now in the ascent goes on,and many believe in this exchange,but as mentioned earlier, the future for decentralized applications and programs,not centralized!

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:05:39 PM

Harmony team have made the right choice by choosing to lunch they token sale on binance launchpad since IEO is the order of the day and binance haven achieved success in the launch of it own binance coin. We will be looking forward to the 15th of may as the date for the take off of the token sale.
Jhonyjon

Activity: 116
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:15:00 PM

I was surprised when the harmony project entered the binary launchpad, what I thought about the harmony project was to build an infrastructure based on infrastructure, if seen from the future this project might be included in the government to help

Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:21:52 PM

Such token sales from well know exchanges are hardly to participate, especially for small investors. I will wait to see things become more stable. For now, they should enjoy their weekend time and forget about Bitcoin as well as Binance or whatever with higher fees.
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:09:12 PM

I am pleased with this announcement. I hope this project will be successful. I think that Binance did not just choose Harmony for nothing. The development of sharding is very important now.

yes, i think you are right, maybe sharding is the main reason from binance to launch an IEO for harmony projecct
if i'm not wrong this year sharding become new trends in crypto world Wink
regards
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:21:50 PM

Binance just announced via Twitter that they will be conducting a tokensale for Harmony. This project aims to be an open consensus platform for 10 billions people (there are around around 7,7 billions people in this world) 😂

https://twitter.com/binance/status/1127234485416685568?s=19

What do you think about this project? How useful this project in the future?

oh great i see this project being promoted by my friends, i would certainly buy a little portion of this one, i know that this is a risk decision for me, but everything is a risk, because they said that this is the best project so far.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:22:37 PM

I love this, it shows they are limited or broken by the challenge they had. This also shows how strong Binance is in this trying time, which will soon pass.
About the project they aim to promote, from my little research on Harmony I think their concept is cool (not a financial advice)

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 09:11:35 PM

not much trust to it now, the project isn`t a real breakthrough and market situation is good to invest in already working teams
People do not want to lose their Binance IEOs which are the only place of gain. There was a hacking event, but we can think it was already forgotten. On the contrary, last price increase will stimulate the IEOs.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:16:09 PM

It seems like they have big plans with this projects and their goal is to keep it alive for a very long time since their target of audience is 10 billion people. Right now there probably are a few dozen millions of people using cryptocurrencies so they definitely thought about this way into the future. It's always good to have big goals but this is not even achievable right now since there are only 7 billion people living on earth and probably 10-20% of them don't even have acces to internet or don't know how to use it so that number goes down to half of their target.
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:26:06 PM

But this project will be launchpad from Binance you can't imagine ton people try to buy from IEO but token will be sell with few minutes.
Binance previous launchpad CELER Network huge investors can't buy. So i don't think Harmony project will be fail IEO in Binance.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:49:07 AM

The project looks good but in the end it all depends on the peoduct development and the use cases i wish harmony protocol all the best for the project at the same time we need to be a little careful regarding IEOs as market seems to be turning parabolic so it may turn out to be better to hold btc and eth than investing in new coins.
Exactly how you have said it, I don't think this is the first time we are seeing project developers coming up with massive idea that could bring mass adoption in the blockchain space if worked on, but the team behind this project at some point abandon for no reason whatsoever, maybe because they have raised enough funds for themselves which was really their initial plan in the first place and not to provide any service to anyone, I believe this people are totally against the blockchain and want to do everything possible to make it fall.
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:31:04 PM

If Binance promotes something like this, then we should pay attention to it. I think that this is a good project, but it is not yet clear whether it will be successful.

nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:50:08 PM

Projects like these often overstate their vision. 10 million transactions per second for 10 billion people, I think we won't need those numbers for the next hundred years

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: