Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:14:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance Just Announced New Tokensale on its Launchpad!  (Read 701 times)
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:53:06 PM

Projects like these often overstate their vision. 10 million transactions per second for 10 billion people, I think we won't need those numbers for the next hundred years
we can only see how it will develop in the future. now you can say that, but we don't know what the future developments are, and how the interests of investors related to the market project are now just developing.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 04:05:22 PM

I just overlooked this project when it came for bounty campaigns. I somewhat regret it now. I havent gone through the project details, but if Binance has announced its token sale on their platform, means there is some potential in this project. There are certainly some norms or criteria for any project to have their tokensale on Binance. Also, atleast some responsibility will be there for Binance to keep confidence of its users.With around huge user database of around 313,000 users, this project will defenetely grab more funds for sure.

Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:28:24 PM

I think Harmony Protocol is a good project, so happy to see IEO of the project on Binance Launchpad.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:35:56 PM

I suppose it will be the first fail for Binnance IEO Undecided
not much trust to it now, the project isn`t a real breakthrough and market situation is good to invest in already working teams
But this project will be launchpad from Binance you can't imagine ton people try to buy from IEO but token will be sell with few minutes.
Binance previous launchpad CELER Network huge investors can't buy. So i don't think Harmony project will be fail IEO in Binance.
Binance name at stake, after that hacked issue this exchange needs to step up again, this new Token for their launchpad needs to be well assess, if the team able to be partner with binance they've got a good chance to bring investors to join in and place their money for this investment opportunities, it will be now on the hands of the developers after.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:40:56 PM

I just overlooked this project when it came for bounty campaigns. I somewhat regret it now. I havent gone through the project details, but if Binance has announced its token sale on their platform, means there is some potential in this project. There are certainly some norms or criteria for any project to have their tokensale on Binance. Also, atleast some responsibility will be there for Binance to keep confidence of its users.With around huge user database of around 313,000 users, this project will defenetely grab more funds for sure.
Binance is right now the biggest exchange available for cryptocurrencies and obviously they are not going to accept any new coin to be added to their token sale list because they want to be careful about their reputation. Of course, if a project is launched on Binance platform this doesn't mean it will 100% be successful in the future because that's going to depend only on the team behind that project.
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:50:33 PM

Reminiscent, the IEO will start May 15 and I'm sure everyone won't miss this moment
I feel proud to have joined and contributed to the Harmony project
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:03:59 PM

Where did they get the rest 2.3 billion people? I guess they are counting the alien too  Grin (You must be joking right, it's not the only token issuing more than the world population, it's not issued to the world on the bases of 1:1)
I didn't read the project much though, since the market condition has improved, it will be a better idea to invest in legit ICO, IEO. For some instant profit, it will be good to invest in harmony.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 05:11:00 PM

Reminiscent, the IEO will start May 15 and I'm sure everyone won't miss this moment
I feel proud to have joined and contributed to the Harmony project
Are there any bounty campaign running on harmony. Being the participant of the bounty gives the assurance of making the rewards into trading at the earliest as the IEO is scheduled for tomorrow. If it is with ICO the trading access gets delayed. Making an investment by now will give with the assurance of some profit as the market is bull trend.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:15:01 AM

I was surprised when the harmony project entered the binary launchpad, what I thought about the harmony project was to build an infrastructure based on infrastructure, if seen from the future this project might be included in the government to help
These projects are much benefited projects for investors and traders as they buy it and start trading with it after the token sale inside the exchange which is a better way. These are the most protective projects especially the IEOs and safe to get start with. Binance is doing very well as they launched these alternatives to ICOs because ICOs were not much safer as compared to the newly launched offerings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: