Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:11:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS/MN]CMTR COIN -MARKETPLACE & BUSINESS SOLUTIONS BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 3499 times)
desmonddesk1 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:27:35 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2019, 05:26:21 PM by desmonddesk1

Introducing...
=C  M  T  R=
An Emerging
MARKETPLACE AND BUSINESS SOLUTIONS BLOCKCHAIN
With
PROOF OF STAKE AND MASTERNODE COIN BASED ON THE XEVAN ALGORITHM

We are incorporating blockchain technologies, and business solutions for all users to access
features such as fund raising, Idea forums, advertising, product research, franchising,
software development, POS payment methods, access to partnerships, and marketplaces.
CMTR will fund the innovations, Ideas, and market Millions of enterprise solutions.

CMTR SPECIFICATION AND REWARD TABLE

We also offer to the general Cryptocurrency ecosystem Specialized Blockchain Services

CMTR PRESALE ANNOUNCEMENT

Presale Shall be in 3 Phases, details for Phase 1 shown below

Phase 1:

5000 CMTR   =  0.35 BTC

2500 CMTR   = 0.18  BTC

1000 CMTR   = 0.10 BTC

500 CMTR     = 0.05 BTC

10 NODES TO BE SOLD IN THIS PHASE

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER TO PARTICIPATE

NEW BOUNTY ANNOUNCEMENT

OUR TEAM IS EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THIS AIRDROP EVENT TO CELEBRATE OUR PLATFORM LAUNCH

WITH A FEW SIMPLY STEPS,  YOU CAN EARN OUR PLATFORM CURRENCY - CMTR

FILL THE FORM ABOVE COMPLETE A FEW SIMPLE TASK TO QUALIFY

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SmartCryptohunter

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:56:07 AM

I think I'm in love with your project idea, I'm looking forward for more updates from CMTR. I'll like to be one of the early investors.
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 12:55:51 PM

the recent trend in the business world is the blockchain. every entity tends to ply its thread into blockchain. we might see a revolutionary change in the way our financial systems goes because the blockchain is taking over everything.
kucinggarong66

Activity: 476
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:39:39 AM

I get news in discord channel that you will have planed  listing on the exchange CREX24 but do you have plan published your team dev?because i don't know information about your team.
desmonddesk1 (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:48:14 PM

the recent trend in the business world is the blockchain. every entity tends to ply its thread into blockchain. we might see a revolutionary change in the way our financial systems goes because the blockchain is taking over everything.

Exactly! Every business needs to get integrated into blockchain or incorporate blockchain into their business operation. And that is why we are here CoinMegaTrend will help those dreams become reality

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
Runaque

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:22:15 PM

Do you guys plan to be verified by KYD?
desmonddesk1 (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:12:21 PM

Do you guys plan to be verified by KYD?

At the moment I don't advice my team to go for this. For me, it is not necessary until a well constituted body is set to handle this. How come so many projects who are KYD verified still exit scam and nothing is done about that? doesn't that tell you that the KYD team on their own are only interested in the KYD payment and not the investors? (My opinion). But let's be realistic.

Runaque

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:58:54 PM

At the moment I don't advice my team to go for this. For me, it is not necessary until a well constituted body is set to handle this. How come so many projects who are KYD verified still exit scam and nothing is done about that? doesn't that tell you that the KYD team on their own are only interested in the KYD payment and not the investors? (My opinion). But let's be realistic.

I don't think you understand the concept of the whole process. KYD makes sure that the team behind the project is actually who they claim to be and not just pictures on the page with a name and fake credentials underneath it. Even being verified doesn't guarantee that on a later stage the devs decide to scam everyone and disappear or that the project fails for some reason, but at least people know that the persons behind it are legit and that is something that works both ways. After you got reviewed, your project goes onto the site of KYD with or without your names on it, it gets announced they successfully reviewed your project on their official channels and that could have a bigger impact in succeeding your goals and your project.
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:25:58 PM

i am stil gathering my equipment for mining and i want to make KYD my first masternode mining token. i have gone through the site and i think it is something i can do on my own. incase of mistakes, where do i contact for help.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 05:30:42 PM

I get news in discord channel that you will have planed  listing on the exchange CREX24 but do you have plan published your team dev?because i don't know information about your team.

Most of these dev will not show their faces since they are launching one project after another and giving up their real names will be a suicide for them Cheesy

Its best to ignore this project and stop patronizing every Masternode project that being launch everyday that offers nothing but a vaporware investments.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
desmonddesk1 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:20:57 AM

I don't think you understand the concept of the whole process. KYD makes sure that the team behind the project is actually who they claim to be and not just pictures on the page with a name and fake credentials underneath it. Even being verified doesn't guarantee that on a later stage the devs decide to scam everyone and disappear or that the project fails for some reason, but at least people know that the persons behind it are legit and that is something that works both ways. After you got reviewed, your project goes onto the site of KYD with or without your names on it, it gets announced they successfully reviewed your project on their official channels and that could have a bigger impact in succeeding your goals and your project.

I understand the whole process and it will be left for our community and investors to vote for listing in KYD.  But my concern as one who has invested in several MN is thus: why will you verify a project (which is like a license or approval)  to operate yet they scam and run away in two months and your KYD body cannot use those information you gathered about them to do something legal.  Can't you see the needlessness for investors to rely on KYD?  What happen to those projects your KYD body get money from and offer private KYD.. the reputation of KYD to me is not upheld to be a criteria to crave for in my investment analysis.  Looking at coin mega trend platform and the services offered shows a project built for long term. 

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 03:04:24 PM

Having the dev completed the KYC procedure on KYD platform is an added plus and will boost investors confidence. But its true that it will not stop scammers in launching their project. Since personal information are not shared publicly and i have experience when a DEV exit scam KYD was not there to help the scammed community.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
desmonddesk1 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:08:00 AM

Having the dev completed the KYC procedure on KYD platform is an added plus and will boost investors confidence. But its true that it will not stop scammers in launching their project. Since personal information are not shared publicly and i have experience when a DEV exit scam KYD was not there to help the scammed community.

Those are coin with no utility man!  How can we exit and leave our platform that has potential of high net worth soonest..  Well it is possible humanly thinking.  I have personally worked with a project who exit scam after launching a demo platform.  That was a demo anyways. However,  i am yet to build confidence in KYD after several experiences of incompetent follow up after a project they verified exit scam.  School me more of their relevance.  But check our platform  https://www.coinmegatrend.com

desmonddesk1 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:19:47 AM

Promote your favorite crypto project on our platform for free
FOR MORE ENQUIRES,  CONTACT US ON DISCORD

kd100

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

♥kd100♥ https://discord.gg/HYGnfbm

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 01:26:43 PM

Filled out the CoinMegaTrend (CMTR) PLATFORM LAUNCHAIRDROP EVENT form

kd100
Discord username (Must join our Discord server)  - ❤к∂100❤🎀DT3🎀#7642
Twitter username (must follow us on twitter) - DreamTeam3_DT3
Telegram username (must join our telegram group) - kd100
CMTR Wallet address - CHMaZLztVhAbDy1g9HepozkGu3KiBENZxK
email: contact@crypto-dreamteam.com

imrankibas82

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:28:41 PM

Thank you for joining DT3 on your platform
z43n4l

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:33:07 PM

The CMTR project is good at development and hopefully it will succeed in the crypto currency market, the team and developers are moving forward
Mericc

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:56:12 PM

Wish a successful platform launch for CMTR.
CMTR address - CMU39YfZ8zG32yaLj2bvckePGF7JF1CdSj
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:34:31 AM

Hi. I joined your project-have questions.Why there is little information and no activity?
SquireAu

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:57:00 AM

Looks interesting, I will follow you for a while to see what develops before I dive in
Good luck with your project
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  All
  Print  

Jump to: