Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:48:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your definition of shitcoin?  (Read 1918 times)
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:32:55 PM

Bitcoin will never hit $1M b/c it doesn't have the right economic nor developer infrastructure that is required to hit that kinda of valuation.

The Bitcoin protocol is 'stuck' in ideology. A 1st gen of the past. No tech in history has ever hit mainstream w/ that type of design.

Dash is in front in many aspects, but the volume is too low yet. When people start to realize $dash as the best alternative we will skyrocket from 0.018btc to 0.1 in few weeks. DASH is Digital Cash!

https://twitter.com/JesusCrypto33/status/1138478543619407872
 Roll Eyes

Everyone has a right to their own opinion but most people on this forum believe the only coin that is needed is Bitcoin. Lightning network is yet to take off and it is unclear whether that will really help with the scaling issue or not.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:36:20 AM

Shitcoin is a coin that has an unpredictable future. That is, at the moment it is very small price and it has no project. But in the future it may appear. Shitcoins is therefore ambiguous.
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:59:25 AM

What actually defines a shit coin?  The continuous price decrease after listing on an exchange with actual working products in real life or a stable price and a minimal increase in price but lacking real life working products?

Shitcoins are pump and dump coins they do have an actual product but it's only a duplicate of an already existing product or platform, I have seen so many shitcoins  in the market that failed to generate support from the community because their platform is not new in the market and only targeted a small and specific group in one industry.

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:51:08 PM

One of the signs of a shitcoin (project) will be the appearance of expensive machines in developers soon after the ICO. Read the history of the project HOQU is an example of crappy project.
sometimes those who do their tokens are not registered in exchange. we must clearly see the support of their community and developers. if you don't want to invest in shitcoin wrongly.
What are you talking about?
I did not ask for your advice on this subject. The more that they have nothing to do with my message!
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:59:56 PM

I am holding because I saw a lot of times when dead or weak shitcoins in some moment raise to the moon! thats my hoping to have great profit!
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:54:07 PM

Very many now become shitcoin, I'm sure they don't develop projects. Therefore there is no request. With that sooner or later there will always be more shitcoin that is now available. All of us here know every day as long as there is a new coin / token and if we cannot compete, we will certainly die and become shitcoin.

MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:58:07 PM

Maybe in general, all humans know that if work is really more profitable because it is in accordance with trade procedures, but if it is skilled in working with dirty things it is more natural to be propelled according to the desires of people who are really smart in the field of merchandise, because the definition is that we who will choose the game for the price still will not go down
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:06:13 PM

What actually defines a shit coin?  The continuous price decrease after listing on an exchange with actual working products in real life or a stable price and a minimal increase in price but lacking real life working products?
I define shitcoin only in the team. the team cannot pump coins into good prices and coins sink at low prices and coins do not show a steady increase.
usually the coin is left by the team when the team gets a large profit from the sale and they are not responsible for that.
Ulven
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1127

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:07:47 PM

Maybe in general, all humans know that if work is really more profitable because it is in accordance with trade procedures, but if it is skilled in working with dirty things it is more natural to be propelled according to the desires of people who are really smart in the field of merchandise, because the definition is that we who will choose the game for the price still will not go down
I think the price is not determined by the smart ones,But the total value of goods and services and demand and supply.It is also called inflation and deflation,The larger the demand for goods, the higher the price value and the reverse is true, ie, the lower Grin
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:05:04 PM

The continuous price decrease after listing on an exchange with actual working products in real life
The above quoted line defines Shitcoin!

Regardless of your explanation,I don't think this can be called shitcoin.  So can you say Bitcoin is a shitcoin too since from 2017 it goes down in value after peaking to 20k USD.  Lots of whales and pioneers dumped their Bitcoin to gain profit.  Ethereum too lost 90% pf its value.  And almost all cryptocurrency do lost their value.  The only thing that separate  good coin from shitcoin is its real life products and  use case.  If you omit that as deciding factor to be a good coin then all in cryptocurrency industry is shitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: