Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:22:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ban evasion - rchstr  (Read 586 times)
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:22:57 PM

I'm with you on this one, I think that the temporary red tag was appropriate to prevent the bad evader from joining in any campaign in the meantime since his alleged first account, basesaw, might probably be banned from plagiarism. I don't even know why the tag is being debated on this one even if there are no transactions involve we all know plagiarism is still a crime and if the main account is banned already this is a good way to prevent any of their accounts on milking more money from the forum.

P.S.

Change your tag remarks on basesaw''s account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:52:25 PM

Hello guys, So this issue's root is because of we used the same bitcoin wallet early month of 2017.That moment we are both new on this forum and also still innocent on how blockchain works.The truth is basesaw is my girlfriend's bitcointalk account.I must admit that the main reason for creating account on this forum that time is for bounties.(recommended by my friend for some income/we're both student that time.)

This will be a long story but I'll try to make it short. So on your reference you have quote that we use a same bitcoin address/wallet and thats true. basesaw's post that you have quoted is work from user lenny_ . As you can see I also worked on that thread( see this link for reference : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1783156.msg17917763#msg17917763 ) .

We have different bitcoin wallet address on that thread as Im using blockchain mobile wallet that time while my girlfriend uses my coins.ph (local bitcoin wallet here in the philippines) So you're thinking why she use my wallet. The reason is she cannot pass KYC that time because she has no valid or national ID that time so I let her use mine. I preffered to use blockchain.info mobile wallet because she does'nt know anything about this things and afraid to make mistakes thats why I let her use mine as it will be easier for her because coins.ph is not that complex to use.

Now she got banned from the forum from having plagiarism or spam post(that's what is stated, I really don't know which one she did).She already graduated and have a descent job, dont have time to do bounties and to appeal on why she is banned. I decided to use the bitcoin address as it will be hassle free in my part considering of fees when I have to transfer fund from other wallet to my coins.ph wallet.

I'll try to provide proofs if possible.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3887

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 07:03:32 PM

Ban evasion should be dealt with by Mods, as it breaks forum rules. Tags shouldn't be used to enforce forum rules.

Scams aren't moderated, that's why a scammer's alt should be tagged.
Very well said. I hope this newbie DTs will have some idea where a red tag appropriate and where not. Recently I have seen theymos had to come up with more specified instructions for red tagging. The forum members forget that there is a neutral feedback option too.

Logged-out users will now see a warning in trust-enabled sections if more DT members neg-trust the topic starter than positive-trust him.

This increases the responsibility of DT members not to give negative trust for stupid reasons, but only for things that cause you to believe that the person is a scammer.

The emphasized part is in bold font.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:08:40 AM

READ

S_Therapist

Activity: 308
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:51:11 AM

~snip~
Don't expect a proper usage of trust system from the people who has massively abused it back in the days, somehow managed to get out of it now, with a cool cool story of bla bla bla.
#MeritAbuser

Exchase
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRYPTO EXCHANGE  │  MARGIN TRADING  │  TOKEN LISTING
CRYPTO-WALLET  │  CRYPTO-GAMES  │  CRYPTO LOANS
SOCIAL TRADING  │  P2P EXCHANGE  │  OTC TRADING
MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM  │  BINARY OPTIONS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:54:37 AM

Will I get a chance to get rid of my red tag? I haven't done anything to have it on my name. I'am not a scammer or be a threat on this forum. Im a trusted member of this forum
since then and doesn't fight with anyone from this forum. Also helped some members and even managed some bounties before. I just want to clear my name about this accusation.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: