Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:45:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto-trading software recommendations  (Read 622 times)
GLDFY (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:15:23 PM

Hello

I'm looking for good software (PC or MAC doesn't matter) for trading. I need auto stop loss, cascade trading, and technical analysis tools and trading with API on Bittrex (or Poloniex)
Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tokener

Activity: 70
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:01:57 PM

Cryptocurrency Automatic Day Trading Mobile Bot Now available. Contact Me for more details https://t.me/CryptoGodz
GLDFY (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:14:31 AM

Cryptocurrency Automatic Day Trading Mobile Bot Now available. Contact Me for more details https://t.me/CryptoGodz
TY. But I'm not looking for an automatic trading bot. I'm looking for something like Metastock or similar.
armadora

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:16:46 AM

For Crypto Trading software 24/7

I would recommend to Check GunBot..
Excellent bot for all the exchange and having multiple strategy

GunBot available at https://tradingbotpro.com
GLDFY (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:45:11 AM

If you are so insisting to talk of bot trading here is the one I'm using https://3commas.io/?c=btc and more than happy with it. Cool
 It has trailing stop-sell and stop-loss and allow set sell and buy positions at the same time.

But what I really need what my question is about - sophisticated trading software for Crypto. Not another trading bot  Roll Eyes
illyiller

Activity: 697
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:22:30 AM

I'm looking for good software (PC or MAC doesn't matter) for trading. I need auto stop loss, cascade trading, and technical analysis tools and trading with API on Bittrex (or Poloniex)
Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance

I used to use MetaTrader4 on BTC-e, but they got shut down a few months ago. Do you code? You might be best off building your own scripts to interact with the APIs if you're not interested in buying a bot. Personally, I don't trust any of the bots on the market, but my coding skills also leave much to be desired.

Ever since then the BTC-e shutdown, I've had to go back to basics. I use Tradingview for charting most coins and Coinigy for the more obscure ones. Exchange stop losses (Bitmex, Poloniex), alarms via Tradingview, Cryptowat.ch, Bitcoinwisdom, Blockfolio.
GLDFY (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:37:53 AM

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance

I used to use MetaTrader4 on BTC-e, but they got shut down a few months ago. Do you code? You might be best off building your own scripts to interact with the APIs if you're not interested in buying a bot. Personally, I don't trust any of the bots on the market, but my coding skills also leave much to be desired.

Ever since then the BTC-e shutdown, I've had to go back to basics. I use Tradingview for charting most coins and Coinigy for the more obscure ones. Exchange stop losses (Bitmex, Poloniex), alarms via Tradingview, Cryptowat.ch, Bitcoinwisdom, Blockfolio.

Thank you!
Sone11

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:16:24 PM

Ohhh i thought the specs of PC.. for trading Tradingview and Blockfolio are default ones that have good features
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 12:27:59 PM

Have you looked into BTX Trader? I don't have any experience with it myself, but it looks like it has all the features you need.
It's mostly free, but you do have to pay a small fee for certain trades, I don't really know how that works and/or if that's acceptable or not.

At least check out their website:
https://btxtrader.com/

This isn't an automatic trading bot btw Wink

damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:07:17 PM

You have high demands  Wink Honestly, I do not think there is a single trading software that meets all your requirements. I would go for some analysis software (Blockfolio, Bitcoinwisdom etc.), use in-exchange stop losses and write simple script for cascade (OCO and OSO) orders.
iL_P4driNo

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:18:05 PM

I never used any trading software and i don't know if it's efficient. But i heard trader talking about GunBot: https://www.tradingbotpro.com/category/tutorials/
I'm taking a look and maybe i'll try it if i'm convinced.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:33:49 PM

Hello

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance
Dude, why do you keep on looking very far? We have Gunbot ads all over the forum. I have tried it for a while before the altcoin's blood bath earlier this year, and I can assure you that it works so fine, you can even look for another day job. I have one available, you can message me if you want to buy it.
muzuca

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:57:46 AM

I’m using this web tool: 3commas.

I didn’t get any results yet, but appears to work just fine, but there isn’t magic, you need to setup the thresholds that you want and then the tool do the rest.

I’m using with Bittrex.

Another thing, you need to pay to use the tool, but using a referral link you win $ 10 to use in your first trades. I did more than 10 trade with this balance and didn’t end yet.

https://3commas.io/?c=tc5701

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Combat393

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:15:12 AM

I really recomend you ModulTrade, it's a very good platform
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:29:47 AM

If I understood your message correctly, I would like to suggest for you to use Gunbot. It is bot trader that has robust settings in it wherein you can edit it the way you want it to trade. After setting it up, it will be trading to the exchange that you choose 24/7 (waiting for your setups to hit). I've been using it for almost 1 year now and I have no problem using it since then. The support team is very responsive and user-base of it is expanding everyday. Take note that I'm not part of the team nor I have any cut with their sales. I just wanted to inform you about their product. You can go to this link to check their thread.
muzuca

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:46:57 AM

If you are so insisting to talk of bot trading here is the one I'm using https://3commas.io/?c=btc and more than happy with it. Cool
 It has trailing stop-sell and stop-loss and allow set sell and buy positions at the same time.

But what I really need what my question is about - sophisticated trading software for Crypto. Not another trading bot  Roll Eyes

I'm using 3commas too, very good solution... but they don't have a smart buy solution like gunbot, but you will never sell a coin without a good profit, as the trailing stop-sell works very well.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
coinsclone

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:15:14 AM

Hello

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance

Hi GLDFY,

We are offering the crypto trading software as per your requirements.

Kindly, Take a Demo or Mail us at hello@coinsclone.com
muzuca

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:12:00 PM

Reliving the post, I would like to say that I have decided to sign the 3commas and the result so far is satisfactory.

Taking advantage of the growth wave of the cryptos, who does not have much time is a good tool.

The bots are interesting, and there is a set of options that makes it easy to choose the most appropriate.

I recommend! Try it: https://3commas.io

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: