Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:55:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: BOT ARMY TRUMP TWITTER  (Read 290 times)
TimeBits (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:13:06 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2019, 10:59:30 PM by TimeBits

So today I caught one of trumps post really fast.

It had 10 likes

Only 2 people followed him that liked, the rest were like bots, why do you think this is?

Go ahead check his next post as fast as you can  Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/ThugLifeBlazer/status/1127891999078719489

Check my post to his, I posted within the seconds of him posting, and started looking at the people.

Oh yah, 2 out of the 10 were English!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:14:18 AM

4:02 AM his post
4:03 AM my remark.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:18:34 AM

I am not saying he is doing it, anyone could bot his message, just seems weird that someone would do that for no reason. I see it on twitch alot, someone will sub to a streamer or follow a alert will pop up, I will look at there profile and they are not even following the person or in the chat, because they are a bot, to promote the money see monkey do mentality, and make real people click like or follow.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:22:12 AM

just keep going through the list of people liking, they don`t even follow the guy LOL
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:29:45 AM

yah wtf, they are all like bots, none of them follow him, I checked like 40 profiles now.

(click on likes)

click on a random profile picture that has a lower following number, see if they even follow trump. 
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:00:23 PM

Please don`t threaten the greatest army on the planet, their female military out numbers all of ours combined, thanks.
Also speak better English than me, Your statement does not even make sense. I am a troll kid on the internet you are the president of the United States.

https://twitter.com/ThugLifeBlazer/status/1127905895957049344
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:07:21 PM

First of all your remark is absolute bullshit. Don't say things like that if you want to look smarter.
Second is that Twitter is constantly adding different things to my feed like the posts that I may interest me, posts that my friends liked or posts made by accounts that i liked some time ago. You don't have to subscribe to someone's account to get his news in your feed.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:51:35 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 08:40:13 PM by TimeBits

First of all your remark is absolute bullshit. Don't say things like that if you want to look smarter.
Second is that Twitter is constantly adding different things to my feed like the posts that I may interest me, posts that my friends liked or posts made by accounts that i liked some time ago. You don't have to subscribe to someone's account to get his news in your feed.

How it is bullshit, click on any on of his tweets, click on the people who like it, click on the comments that have been botted to the top, click on people who like those.
Within 1 millisecond of me clicking his tweet, 10 people liked it, 8 out of 10 did not speak English (they were fake bot accounts), only 2 people followed him out of the 10.
You can even click on any of his post today, look at the people who liked or retweeted it, look at their profile see they don`t follow him.
It is not rocket science buddy, you are talking to a guy who used to get botted on twitch.

How do you get news feed if you are not following a person that follows trump? other then looking at recent hashtags. I will bet my life on it those non speaking english accounts/bots were not doing that.

or is my comment that fiat is a scam bullshit?  Roll Eyes because you don`t understand that trading something for nothing is en$lavement.  Huh

I was not trying to look smarter, I was pointing out a fact.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:40:13 AM

How it is bullshit, click on any on of his tweets, click on the people who like it, click on the comments that have been botted to the top, click on people who like those.
Within 1 millisecond of me clicking his tweet, 10 people liked it, 8 out of 10 did not speak English (they were fake bot accounts), only 2 people followed him out of the 10.
You can even click on any of his post today, look at the people who liked or retweeted it, look at their profile see they don`t follow him.
It is not rocket science buddy, you are talking to a guy who used to get botted on twitch.

How do you get news feed if you are not following a person that follows trump? other then looking at recent hashtags. I will bet my life on it those non speaking english accounts/bots were not doing that.

or is my comment that fiat is a scam bullshit?  Roll Eyes because you don`t understand that trading something for nothing is en$lavement.  Huh

I was not trying to look smarter, I was pointing out a fact.

I have no clue what you are rambling about, dude.

Want to get clear and concise?
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:06:17 AM

do you know what a viewbot is? or fake account? proxy list accounts?
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:15:45 AM

What if you were walking down a street and you saw 2 clubs.

One club has no one in it, no line up, looks dead.
what if you could make it look like you have 1000 people in your club and it is poppin which draws more real people in. (in reality it is just fake puppets in the windows)

Which club would you be more likely to check out.

It is called monkey see monkey do (fake it till you make it) strategy.

You understand now?
Beerwizzard

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:56:24 AM

I was not trying to look smarter,
And you didn't. Congratulations.

Your comment is bullshit not someone else's Twitter likes. It is not a secret that Twitter is full of bots. My tweets are also getting such likes but it doesn't mean that I have paid for those likes or that I even know why those bots are doing that.

Let me tell you a secret: sometimes social networks are trying to push such post just because earlier you liked something related to the same topic. It is not necessary have to be the same account.

or is my comment that fiat is a scam bullshit?  Roll Eyes because you don`t understand that trading something for nothing is en$lavement.  Huh

At least until you are supporting your statement with something it seems like some conspiracy pullshit that you took out of your own head.
yeosaga

Activity: 223
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:49:45 PM

This thread is a reminder that the internet still doesn't have an identity system, and anyone can make accounts on any platform. Trying to verify every account on the internet, let alone twitter, seems chaotic. I recall they tried to do something by giving verified people a check mark. Besides that it seems like a waste of time trying to figure out if an account is a bot or not, unless you know the account creator.

!ooh
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:00:35 PM

Twitter most especially have have lots of fake/bots account and Twitter have try as much as possible to ban not account but still yet their exist, and why will TRUMP use not on his own Twitter to like his message it make no sense to me. What could be his reasons the not could just be some random account which have been set to follow up his post and automatically like it, so nothing special to that.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:02:04 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2019, 01:21:42 PM by TimeBits

I was not trying to look smarter,
And you didn't. Congratulations.

Your comment is bullshit not someone else's Twitter likes. It is not a secret that Twitter is full of bots. My tweets are also getting such likes but it doesn't mean that I have paid for those likes or that I even know why those bots are doing that.

Let me tell you a secret: sometimes social networks are trying to push such post just because earlier you liked something related to the same topic. It is not necessary have to be the same account.

At least until you are supporting your statement with something it seems like some conspiracy pullshit that you took out of your own head.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nixon_shock  Are you blind bro?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_Xw5tWsOQo here is his speech (the guy that got put in after JFK)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LszOt51OjXU try watching this one just 7 minutes of it. Bitcoin: Beyond The Bubble - Full Documentary

Beerwizard, since you want to talk about being a smarty pants, how about me and you do a I.Q test, I get 30 mins and you get 1 hour, we do it live on cam. I will score at least 180-190 on any random I.Q test.
How much BTC do you want to bet? 5btc sound good?

Now I know I.Q test are not the greatest to measure Intelligence, but I will take you on in anything, let`s play who wants to be a millionaire, or jeopardy, some trivia?
and if you want to get into street smarts, trust me you don`t wanna test me in that area, I survived being homeless for over a year with no government money or job in the woods.  

Another member from the forum can pick the test we do.

nevermind you are not worth my time, Congratulations on being the first person I used the Ignore button on. Trading my time with you is like trading my peaches and cherries for fiat.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:30:05 PM

-AN AMERICAN (ONE OF THE BEST AMERICANS)
-George Carlin A TRUE HERO, FIGURED OUT HOW TO PUT LIGHT ON A DARK SITUATION

My only problem is he did not come up with solutions to the problem, just pointed them but then again that is the first step to fixing a problem is to identify it.  So Kudos to him for having the balls to stand up and say what he said. I have mad respect for the guy. He is one of my Idols.

If you look at my bitcoin 2.0 thread and the hunter coin simulation or the "church" or whatever you want to of bitcoin, You can see I am doing the trying to do the same thing. I am just not as funny as him, well I can be sometimes, but shit this is some serious stuff people need to look into.
Beerwizzard

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:53:06 PM

Beerwizard, since you want to talk about being a smarty pants, how about me and you do a I.Q test, I get 30 mins and you get 1 hour, we do it live on cam. I will score at least 180-190 on any random I.Q test.
How much BTC do you want to bet? 5btc sound good?
If you think that I would accept this challenge then everything becomes completely clear - you are really retarded.
I don't give a shit about your or anyone else's IQ. Until you support your claims with some facts it would still sound stupid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nixon_shock  Are you blind bro?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_Xw5tWsOQo here is his speech (the guy that got put in after JFK)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LszOt51OjXU try watching this one just 7 minutes of it. Bitcoin: Beyond The Bubble - Full Documentary
There is such a thing that is called an economic science. Perhaps you should listen to some skilled economists and not politicians.
You are telling that fiat money is a scam. Maybe you even made a great discovery and found out that inflation is annualy cutting our savings. But the question is if it is better to use cryptocurrencies or fiat money. And fiat money are currently in charge.
There is a small hint: you should just prove that the economy of a country would work with a deflationary currency, especially with the one that deflates that fast. And only then you would be able to say that crypto is better.

do you know how many good men have been killed because of the oil tycoons, and bankers. MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS! IT IS IN THE BILLIONS FOR $LAVERY!

WE COULD ALL BE DRIVING CARS THAT RUN ON WATER!
WE COULD OF ALREADY BEEN IN ANOTHER GALAXY!
Oh my god. You keep posting that much bullshit while I've been typing this post. You are even more retarded than I thought.
I shouldn't open this thread anymore lol.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:06:48 PM

I had to unblock you to see what silly remark you came up with.

I have listed to everything Milton Friedman has said and a few other FED shills, I could demolish him and all their boys in any debate.

It is better to back your supply of money with something of worth (gold), and if you are not going to back it by something of real intrinsic value, you need to have a fairly distributed supply of the fiat to the people.

Time supply's that, we won`t need your fucking shit fiat in a few years and all you fucks are going to pay, actually your dumb ass kids will gamble it all away in a few years and all that money you snuck into your pockets will be gone for them, they won`t last 2 generations before they are out of money and have to work like the rest of us.

Mark my words, your kids will live in a better world because of me, not you.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:09:22 PM

Now after watching the simulation we have seen, limited supplies actually will fuck us over in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q41RW6bxpM4 start of it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYJVG1fKnRo end of it

the bots are jobs being taken over by robots/ai

We have a universal job, voting.
we have a universal measurement of worth, time/duration

look into time banking community`s and time banks.  
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:12:22 PM

satoshi said it in his white paper, bitcoin is only part of the solution, this is the rest of it.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:14:05 PM

www.bitswift.cash a prototype of UBI
future welfare that will end poverty around the world, and provide a legit system for once.

welfare and odsp is the same thing.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:18:14 PM

if we trade time for bitcoin, WE WIN!
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:19:02 PM

it is no longer a fiat, it is backed by duration, everyone knows everyone can only obtain the same amount from ubi at the same rate. unless doing jobs the give us a bonus, voting, working, etc.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:20:25 PM

I tell you one thing, when I get money to fix my tractor and plant my farm this year, I will not be selling it for anything other than bitcoin or timecredits or whatever you want to call them.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:32:38 PM

Interview the MPP`s THEY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT

Buddy comes to my house, HIM: hey vote for me!
Me: Why do I want to vote someone to vote for me?
Buddy starts to walk away

Hey Buddy, I will vote for you if you tell me when you are going to stop Canada from being cucked by America via the FED
boy who I can tell has never worked in his life:  "I took economics, I have to go"

Why did that little boy run away from my house.....

Yah no shit, all of the people that get into the high levels of economic courses are all the same greedy blood line. They own the school system.

blockEducation will put that shit to a rest real quick. You will actually need to know your stuff to finish the test and it will have unbiased teachers.
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:11:25 PM

This is a really weird thread with you basically talking to yourself throughout it
What exactly is your point?  Huh

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:58:50 PM

This is a really weird thread with you basically talking to yourself throughout it
What exactly is your point?  Huh

Don`t worry about it, you will see it on mainstream news and livestreams soon.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: