Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:35:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EXPI 🔥 POS/MN 🔥 Application for Payment of Your Knowledge 🔥  (Read 4456 times)
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:42:22 PM

Who knows where we can watch any rating and votes which made buy users who already used that app.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThunderA4DLightning

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:40:49 PM

Who knows where we can watch any rating and votes which made buy users who already used that app.
And the application is already developed? Can you link to it?
kolnides

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:41:19 PM

In my opinion, if the team don't want to pay for the work, they will ignore that problem, but now the team is here.
I hope people will write, they got the job or not. What critics do not see, and on the stock exchange is very lively, probably traded... Grin

Now it is very difficult to find an honest and decent project that will regularly pay money for the work. But at the same time, such projects exist, and it is not worth making hasty conclusions.
There are a lot of projects with fairly teams which are interested in long term partnerships.
ThunderA4DLightning

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:06:21 PM

In my opinion, if the team don't want to pay for the work, they will ignore that problem, but now the team is here.
I hope people will write, they got the job or not. What critics do not see, and on the stock exchange is very lively, probably traded... Grin

Now it is very difficult to find an honest and decent project that will regularly pay money for the work. But at the same time, such projects exist, and it is not worth making hasty conclusions.
There are a lot of projects with fairly teams which are interested in long term partnerships.
In the field of translation competition is very high, so often translators are taken for everything.
Bugatti73

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:18:02 AM

What about your last referral competition? Is there any news about it?
expi (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 08:03:05 AM

EXPI now available on My Crypto Cloud
MN Hosting platform
https://mycryptocloud.nl

https://discord.gg/2wTsbjq

esofelap

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:46:02 AM

New partnerships  is always good news for a project. I wonder where where can I see the most accurate price for a coin and the general circulation of coins that are found in masternodes?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
expi (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 08:59:25 AM

New partnerships  is always good news for a project. I wonder where where can I see the most accurate price for a coin and the general circulation of coins that are found in masternodes?

here - https://masternodes.online/currencies/EXPI/
Umka.Beliy

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:26:43 AM

In my was only in Diskord, over a few days ago, but can be wrong.
Bugatti73

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:29:05 AM

As I remember , it should be ended at 10th of june, but maybe they update rules.
Umka.Beliy

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:59:03 PM

As I remember , it should be ended at 10th of june, but maybe they update rules.
I did not participate, there is not so much free time even though there was a very good prize Fund.
a.kaetana

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:03:18 PM

Isn't the project on blockchain development stage as is written in the first post? It's only the end of Q2 now

kotecu-murkotecu =^..^=
kolnides

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:14:24 PM

I did not participate, there is not so much free time even though there was a very good prize Fund.

I don’t know about this airdrop, if the team will countinue it, I should join immediately.
ThunderA4DLightning

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:44:24 PM

Isn't the project on blockchain development stage as is written in the first post? It's only the end of Q2 now
Blockchain has already been launched and has been trading on the exchange for a long time. Wink
esofelap

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:23:07 PM

Blockchain has already been launched and has been trading on the exchange for a long time. Wink
I correctly understood that the blockchain of this project has been working for a long time and the mainnet has been successfully launched?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
ThunderA4DLightning

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:05:24 PM

I correctly understood that the blockchain of this project has been working for a long time and the mainnet has been successfully launched?
Launched and coin traded https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.EXPI_BRIDGE.BTC
Umka.Beliy

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:50:03 AM

I don’t know about this airdrop, if the team will countinue it, I should join immediately.
You mean invite campaign? She I understand has already ended, there is only a random distribution in Diskord, via Panda bot.
Bugatti73

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:33:51 AM

You mean invite campaign? She I understand has already ended, there is only a random distribution in Diskord, via Panda bot.

What about any other competitions, it there any road map of competitions?
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:14:44 AM

It is unlikely that there is.
There is a road map - there are no competitions.Although you could hold contests for the popularity of the project.
Umka.Beliy

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:27:00 AM

It is unlikely that there is.
There is a road map - there are no competitions.Although you could hold contests for the popularity of the project.
The community Manager is often active in Discord. I think this question is better to ask him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: