Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:23:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ENG (Enigma) the next ETH?  (Read 564 times)
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:28:30 PM

you can compare any coin to eth but actually no one is next eth!
eth is the best blockchain i have ever seen in my life and queen of altcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denongels

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:38:23 PM

In my opinion, not because if we look at it in terms of the price of enigma it experiences a very drastic decline and also many other composers are superior to enigma so I'm not very sure that enigma will become the next eth

MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:20:29 PM

The truth is that there will be no ETH killer app and even If there is, it will definitely not be a token built on the Ethereum blockchain... assuming that you're referring to Engima like most of us guessed.

Why there will be no next ETH? for the simple reason that the community (users and developers) is simply too big so there will be always improvements, and changes done to the code that will surpass other coins out there.
GospelCrypto2

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:49:26 PM

Although I am a fan of the Enigma project am yet to see much similarities with ETH.. I see them doing well on the long term but I won't advise you to buy right now because of the uptrend in bitcoin value..

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
iRunShow (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:30:22 PM

Very interesting as volume went x2 from ABCC exchange.

Agree with most people that it's a risky investment and I should invest only if I believe in the project. Thanks for the inputs.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 03:42:25 PM

I still see Etherium as leading platform when its comes for large scale Dapps to build their ecosystem with blockchain technology. For small scale applications also its easier for project to build their projects. Yet, lot more to offer from Enigma to dapps.Enigma token has great feature.Nodes on the network can store these tokens which helps maintain the CPU power and performing the computations. The ecosystems has been created by the team of Massachusetts Institute of Technology graduates and researchers. Enigma is mainly looking after privacy factor in blockchain technology.
The projects which are mainly looking after privacy factor can consider enigma as the favorite platform. Lets see how it goes in future.

indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:44:10 PM

With total inventory reaching 150 million tokens and at a price of $ 0.4 I think it is possible for Enigma (ENG) to reach expectations for like Ethereum. It must indeed require a time process and hard work of the team that can be a super team and project towards the future. I hope so, while it's still cheap, it's now the right time to buy ENG.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 03:46:45 PM

The way I see it is that the best time to purchase a token is when it's quiet, and prices have been depressed for a while. Not just any token though. I look for a large following on telegram, reddit, and other social media platforms. As well as a strong team that is in it for the long haul.

ENG is one of those tokens, and I want to get your thoughts on this project. Is now the right time to invest? Convert my 10 ten alt coins earnings?

ENG had a lot of buzz during it's ICO time and is quite with it's development. There are much more options for alternative of ETH but ETH is growing harder for them each day. ENG still has a long way even to Mach current ETH rivals.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:58:32 PM

you can compare any coin to eth but actually no one is next eth!
eth is the best blockchain i have ever seen in my life and queen of altcoin.
There are many coins already that always competing to eth to be claim better than eth. Until now no coins surpass the status of eth that has reached. Yes people can compare to eth but still no coins can replace eth.
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:13:34 PM

I discovered that the best time to invest in a token or any altcoin, is when there is news of an important development, most especially when it is just a rumour before the news, because people sell news.
Then when there is FUD and the token has dump, you can also buy the dump. Although, this is best for an already established coin.
iRunShow (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:10:25 PM

I discovered that the best time to invest in a token or any altcoin, is when there is news of an important development, most especially when it is just a rumour before the news, because people sell news.
Then when there is FUD and the token has dump, you can also buy the dump. Although, this is best for an already established coin.

Agreed that it's a good time to invest following a momentum strategy, but I prefer to invest long term following more of a value investing approach to crypto.
Wittny

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 08:34:57 PM

I don't think ENG is the next ETH, ETH is still one of the best coin currently and currently its still the second ranked coin, ranked after Bitcoin, so I don't think ENG will ever overthrone ETH

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:15:21 PM

you are right,, "buy the rumors and sell the news" is an old quotes my friend
usually when the rumors coming, the hype will follow and this will make the price growing,, and when the news show up, the power from the buyers getting low, wich mean sellers will win the battle and thats will causes the price down

also do not forget about technical analysis buddy, because you will know when the right time to buy and when the right time to sell using technical analysis
about Enigma, i don't think this coin will be the next eth  Wink
regards
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:29:11 PM

you are right,, "buy the rumors and sell the news" is an old quotes my friend
usually when the rumors coming, the hype will follow and this will make the price growing,, and when the news show up, the power from the buyers getting low, wich mean sellers will win the battle and thats will causes the price down

also do not forget about technical analysis buddy, because you will know when the right time to buy and when the right time to sell using technical analysis
about Enigma, i don't think this coin will be the next eth  Wink
regards

I have never heard of Enigma project. Sorry to say that. So I don't think it will be the next eth so to speak. What are the application of ENG in the market? Eth has proven its use in the crypto community. No doubt about that. And they are continuously improving and venturing new aspects of their platform.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:09:14 AM

The way I see it is that the best time to purchase a token is when it's quiet, and prices have been depressed for a while. Not just any token though. I look for a large following on telegram, reddit, and other social media platforms. As well as a strong team that is in it for the long haul.

ENG is one of those tokens, and I want to get your thoughts on this project. Is now the right time to invest? Convert my 10 ten alt coins earnings?
Lol, I think you are just trying to shill this ENG project, maybe because you are the CEO of the project or you are part of the team and they paid you to shill them, I am saying this because all my life in the Crypto space, I have never heard of ENG until you mentioned in your topic, so how can a coin that no one knows become the next big thing when it can't even get volume from the Crypto market, I think you need to find a better method of shilling because this isn't working.
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:18:07 AM

I have less idea about enigma, nevertheless, I doubt enigma will be able to chase ETH, in any term. Not in market cap, not in price and not even in the usability. Although it's very possible that one coin may get destroyed after certain time, but it will take more than 1 era to be happened.

ra_pl

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:28:54 AM

Enigma is a crypto platform which is trying to solve the issue of privacy on the blockchain by giving access to data storage and privacy. Ethereum blockchain, but will categorize data into pieces, encrypts those pieces and share them among Enigma nodes.  Enigma is in a category of Monero Not Eth. I don't think there should be a comparison.
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:37:48 AM

Enigma is a crypto platform which is trying to solve the issue of privacy on the blockchain by giving access to data storage and privacy. Ethereum blockchain, but will categorize data into pieces, encrypts those pieces and share them among Enigma nodes.  Enigma is in a category of Monero Not Eth. I don't think there should be a comparison.
Ah, gotcha. I didn't know much about Enigma, since Enigma and ETH are not from the same category, it's not correct to compare them, better as ra_pl said, you said compare with Monero, PIVX, DASH and others.

kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:55:07 AM

You're spreading FUD, Enigma has no chance to beat Ethereum. ETH is still the best Atlcoins and Ethereum platform is still among top Blockchain platform you know. What is Enigma? Nobody knows. ETH? Everyone knows it well.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:30:04 AM

Yes, Enigma is a great project. I am with them since ICO. Now is quite a good time to buy a certain number of ENG tokens.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: