Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:16:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should hold or sold BNB ?  (Read 2312 times)
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:05:55 PM

I use binance exchange and for the BNB itself the ally is to be held because the price chart of the bnb always addresses the increase and exchange binance to maintain investor confidence even though yesterday there was the issue of bitcoin theft but hopefully this will soon be overcome

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 04:12:17 PM

BNB is a long-term investment coin. It would be better to hold it, as Binance has been getting more and more popular, so the price of its coin would definitely increase with the passage of time.

OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:18:47 PM

I will suggest you hold your BNB and don't sell because of the incident. Know that even now the value of BNB keeps increasing instead of going down but it's still very strong.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 04:22:21 PM

I think that it is better to switch to ETH today, it will continue to grow 100%. But the growth rate of bnb is a mystery. I think this is a good decision.

Why can't have both the coins?

ETH is definitely the no.2 crypto-currency in every aspect. The number of users and trade volumes can give competition to those of Bitcoin at any point. BNB is a relatively new currency, and it is tied to the cryptocurrency exchange Binance. Because of its relation with Binance, BNB does not have the kind of freedom that ETH possess.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:25:14 PM

From what we have seen so far, BNB is always profitable. the news that you read, I think it's just a rumor for people who will take advantage of that moment to buy at a cheap price and when the rumors are fake then the price will really go up high, especially the price of bitcoin is now very good position. surely the BNB will follow the bullish trend too.

BNB is a long-term investment coin. It would be better to hold it, as Binance has been getting more and more popular, so the price of its coin would definitely increase with the passage of time.
I agree with your idea.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:27:54 PM

Either way, I see BNB is also a good asset for daily trading, even before they released their own chain I saved the BNB for long-term trade and investment. now we just have to see whether the development of the binance chain itself can make the BNB better.

mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:34:33 PM

After hacking the exchange price almost did not roll back down, the Binance team was able to fix it, so I think to sell now very early! But everyone decides what to do.

greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:39:39 PM

I still think holding BNB will be a better choice for us for a long term profit, because it is an exchange token, it will always be the top altcoin of Binance's support, moreover i believe Binance will keep pumping BNB in the future so it will be a huge profit for any holders dare to invest in BNB as soon as we can.

arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:43:58 PM

If after the hack and it dis little or nothing to the price of BNB, then I think you have nothing to fear, for BNB is a long term hold and I don't see myself selling any time soon

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:48:10 PM

At the moment, my best decision is long-term hold of BNB, well, the reasons for growth still remain, so I hold.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
sctunter

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:50:30 PM

sold BNB on the right time and buy back when it down, but when? i think before ann Binance IEO is the best choice, and sold it when the IEO almost done.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 04:52:01 PM

After hacking the exchange price almost did not roll back down, the Binance team was able to fix it, so I think to sell now very early! But everyone decides what to do.
indeed there is no significant effect of hacking that occurs. even the IEO plan carried out by binance still gets a good response from investors. until now binance has the ability to maintain trust from its users. it's better to keep the BNB up to a few more, who knows there will be a pump again.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:52:50 PM

You can't do anything for now since their stopped any withdrawals from binance so even if you convert your coins means it will still under their control so better let it be and come back to see whether its grown or not.
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:59:48 PM

Yeah i hear that rumor too.
But i will keep and hold my BNB coin, i believe Binance not like that and i also believe if Binance hacked 7000 BTC is not true.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:12:53 PM

Yes, I agree now sells only loser.  Because it is very stupid to sell on the market that goes up.  Now everyone has bought up to the maximum and are waiting for the peak of growth in order to sell and earn.
But as it usually happens, we can be very deceived, because in most cases we have seen this situation before. Manipulators perfectly understand the psychology of people and play on it.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:18:38 PM

Nah Binance is serious on their business. And I don't think that BNB will fall that much since your funds are safe in binance. Even though there were 7000 BTC that was stolen, still your funds are safe. BNB is a long term investment. So, I will still hold my BNB.

mackstuart

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:36:09 PM

I agree with you completely, BNB will definitely rise in price in the future, and now it is probably not necessary to sell it, because in the future it can grow significantly! Wink

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 06:41:10 PM

Buy low sell high can be really tricky with a coin like BNB.
The demand for it is always going to increase and will climb incredibly high.
Unless you time it right, you might actually end up losing a lot money.

I would say sell then buy based off of percentages.
If you see it shooting up more than 2% consistently over the day, then don't sell.
If you see it jumping to 5% or more in value than sell.

Typically a drop in price occurs after a coin rapidly rises in value 5% or more.

Make sure you have given yourself enough time to watch the market to buy back in.
When it drops 2 to 3% lower than the price you bought it at, then buy back.
If you want to be risky you can wait for it to drop more, but you could very easily lose your window.

rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 06:58:27 PM

I can't say anything about short term because BNB pumped a lot lately, but in long term i think BNB is a winner. Holding it is a good idea.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:13:03 PM

I can't say anything about short term because BNB pumped a lot lately, but in long term i think BNB is a winner. Holding it is a good idea.
I think BNB can be expensive for speculation only. The coin doesn't have any application exclude exchange fee and any listing. Binance blockchain doesn't have smart contracts or the same technology. As speculation active it's good. But fundamentally BNB should be cheap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: