Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:49:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Three of your favorite bookie/betting info sites?  (Read 640 times)
tumis (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 08:03:31 AM

I don't agree. Everybody there just advertises themselves, that's all. A bit like you here. You're writing because you've gotta benefit from it through bounties. And you know it is.
You can't play and betting well on an esports

and to back on this topic , I don't believe in the fairy tales that are different. There are too many factors here that don't affect the outcome. Too many unknowns. You can see everything. The machine will show you everything but you never really know how a player will play and that's it. You can estimate from mathematics and that's it. And that's what the computer will do for you. And when it comes to AI, machine learning, etc., the bookmaker will choose the course himself.

How are you supposed to win but to win regularly? Well, I guess buying matches is the dark side of a medal.

Do you have any solid arguments that  I am wrong?

You want to win. There's no shortcut. You can check discussion like here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5087362.0 , a lot of information about cases of suspicious matches - unfortunately there was and will be corruption. I hope that to a lesser extent and everything points to it. Just avoid matches and teams you don't know and everything that goes against your intuition.

Betting is gambling, it's risk. You don't have a 100% certainty factor. People like it. Treat it this way - Just entertainment - a way to have fun, nothing more . It's definitely not the way to live.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stakegains

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2021, 11:54:51 AM

Football match prediction sites is  http://stakegains.com/ which i use.
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 03:13:31 PM

I am only conversant with sports bet and the rest mentioned sound strange to me. If I would love to explore more I think betblog should be my next site to visit so I can read up more about betting around the word both manual and on-line.

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
stakegains

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2021, 12:11:26 PM

According to me, http://stakegains.com/ has many betting tricks in their site.
delfastTions
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1475

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 09:04:53 AM

Lately I enjoy using the rather new site bitpr0.com.  
This is actually a cryptocurrency data aggregator, there is an overview of the current cryptocurrency rates, but the site also provides links to almost all verified gambling sites with bets in cryptocurrencies.  Devs of this data aggregator claims to constantly monitor the situation with the correctness of links.  
I recommend everyone to look.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2021, 11:46:17 AM

I have used many of these gambling analysing sites for many times when I was still gambling in soccer games, the only one I could remember is Betrush which specify on evey sports including tennis, basketball and football.

The site is good at analysing games even to including the natural life of the players to their performance, they tell how the forwarder will not be able to score be because his parents had accident, so this alone will leg you know oh are not betting on that club that day. You can have a try on this site. https://www.betrush.com/
tumis (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 01:46:10 PM

I have used many of these gambling analysing sites for many times when I was still gambling in soccer games, the only one I could remember is Betrush which specify on evey sports including tennis, basketball and football.

The site is good at analysing games even to including the natural life of the players to their performance, they tell how the forwarder will not be able to score be because his parents had accident, so this alone will leg you know oh are not betting on that club that day. You can have a try on this site. https://www.betrush.com/

I also used this site but about 6-7 years ago there was a much higher level and a much larger selection of good info bets
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: