Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:25:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiShift Exchange - Free Listing - Low Trading & Withdraw fee  (Read 679 times)
SHIFTEXCHANGE (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 05:49:06 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2019, 11:23:29 PM by SHIFTEXCHANGE

http://satoshishift.com/background.jpg

Welcome to the SatoshiShift thread.

About SatoshiShift
SatoshiShift is a new exchange focused towards lower tier crypto-currency. We provide secure quick trading, deposits and withdraws for all user.  

Features:
Tradingview Charting
Instant Deposits
Instant Withdraws
Simple Signup
SatoshiShift - SHFT COMING SOON

Website   : https://satoshishift.com
Discord    : https://discord.gg/qCQQdKX
Twitter     : https://twitter.com/SatoshiShift
Telegram  : https://t.me/satoshishiftexchange
List your favorite AltCoin : https://shorturl.at/lJP68

RoadMap  2019 - 2020

Q3 2019
  • List Altcoins
  • Build User Base
  • SatoshiShift Currency - You will be able to pay listing, trading and withdraw fee with SatoshiShift Coin - COMING JULY 2019
  • Start Development for Mobile Wallet
  • Start Development for Mobile Trading Platform

Q2 2020
  • Referral System
  • Release Mobile Wallet ( Mobile wallet will allow users to store all coins listed on SatoshiShift )
  • Release Mobile Trading Platform

Have Feedback?
Leave us a message here or join either our telegram or discord and let us know your feedback. We are always looking to add new features/ideas to SatoshiShift

Having issues?
Join our support channels to get direct help.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SHIFTEXCHANGE (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 05:57:23 PM

Reserved for later use.
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:39:48 PM

Today it is really hard to win his place in the market with such a simple exchange and easy promotion. It is full of competition. You have to find other ways, without MM your exchange remains without liquidity. By itself no trades will take place. Besides, you need a big team to do that and enforce it

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:03:06 PM

Today it is really hard to win his place in the market with such a simple exchange and easy promotion. It is full of competition. You have to find other ways, without MM your exchange remains without liquidity. By itself no trades will take place. Besides, you need a big team to do that and enforce it

This is totally true. With so many exchanges out there, the competition is tough.
But only few of them stand out - with decent volume, active trading, or relatively good number of traders.
But first and foremost, we need to check the legitimacy of the exchange.
Where is this legally registered in the first place? Are their legal docs in place already?
SHIFTEXCHANGE (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 11:11:35 PM

We agree 100%. Our team is coming together as well as liquidity for coins. We have a few updates that will solve those issues. Stay tuned.

This is totally true. With so many exchanges out there, the competition is tough.
But only few of them stand out - with decent volume, active trading, or relatively good number of traders.
But first and foremost, we need to check the legitimacy of the exchange.
Where is this legally registered in the first place? Are their legal docs in place already?

What legal docs are you looking for?
DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:22:05 PM

I've submitted a request to add our coin Atheios(ATH)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3444373.0

Good luck with your exchange Smiley
SHIFTEXCHANGE (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 02:05:42 PM

I've submitted a request to add our coin Atheios(ATH)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3444373.0

Good luck with your exchange Smiley

Great we will review and contact you if anything is needed.

Also Thank you!
romeshomey

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:00:19 PM

I don't see a link to contact support.  I am not receiving a confirmation email to complete registration. 
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:01:40 PM

You can start from company license and organization structure.

Meanwhile, I am interested on one of the point you said, first let me clarify, your project is aimed to list and facilitate "low tiered" coins as in low volume and reputation?
SHIFTEXCHANGE (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 04:24:25 PM

I don't see a link to contact support.  I am not receiving a confirmation email to complete registration.  

Discord or telegram you can find support.

Meanwhile, I am interested on one of the point you said, first let me clarify, your project is aimed to list and facilitate "low tiered" coins as in low volume and reputation?

i wouldnt really say aimed to list low tiered coins but we will give them a chance. We will also be adding alot higher end coins.
romeshomey

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:28:22 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2019, 08:48:15 PM by romeshomey

I still never got a confirmation email upon registering.  Going to be hard to get traders if they can't sign in after registering.  

EDIT: I was able to login, seems support actived the account on their end.  Thanks

EDIT 2:  I don't see any options (security) in profile area, do you have any security options (2FA for example) for login other than just email / pass?
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:55:43 PM

i wouldnt really say aimed to list low tiered coins but we will give them a chance. We will also be adding alot higher end coins.

Hmm... Interesting that you state you wouldn't focus on low tiered coin, given that my statement was directly based on your earliest statement:

About SatoshiShift
SatoshiShift is a new exchange focused towards lower tier crypto-currency. We provide secure quick trading, deposits and withdraws for all users WITHOUT delay. 

Also, does anybody notice you somehow missed the query about your company license and organization structure?
SHIFTEXCHANGE (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 04:42:42 PM

Hmm... Interesting that you state you wouldn't focus on low tiered coin, given that my statement was directly based on your earliest statement:

About SatoshiShift
SatoshiShift is a new exchange focused towards lower tier crypto-currency. We provide secure quick trading, deposits and withdraws for all users WITHOUT delay.  

Also, does anybody notice you somehow missed the query about your company license and organization structure?

You are just twisting words around.
Yes we are "focusing" on listing new alt-coins to help them get in the market but that doesn't mean we will not cater to other high end coins.

No i didn't miss the question. I have put in a request to get that information for you. I am only in control of bitcointalk form.

dobbscoin

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

The End Times are Upon Us

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 12:37:00 PM

Oh Noe!!!  Where'd all our BOB's GO?

Went around to SatoshiShift today to find it down.. sometimes.
Error 504 : Gateway time-out

When I was able to get there 20min ago, I saw no BOB/SLACK Market.
X-Day is nearly UPON us and losses of this kind will no doubt mean  I have to sit between two unshowered fat chicks on the Pleasure saucers.. (j/k it's a SubGenius event, what other kinds would there be. Seriously tho.. now I'm going to have to go live with my parents. (j/k I'm a SubGenius, where else would I live.  Ahhh.. I kill me. (j/k no, please.. kill me).

IF YOU LOOSE BOB or SLACK, please contact me.
ALL LOSSES WILL BE COVERED
SHIFTEXCHANGE (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 09:31:26 PM

Oh Noe!!!  Where'd all our BOB's GO?

Went around to SatoshiShift today to find it down.. sometimes.
Error 504 : Gateway time-out

When I was able to get there 20min ago, I saw no BOB/SLACK Market.
X-Day is nearly UPON us and losses of this kind will no doubt mean  I have to sit between two unshowered fat chicks on the Pleasure saucers.. (j/k it's a SubGenius event, what other kinds would there be. Seriously tho.. now I'm going to have to go live with my parents. (j/k I'm a SubGenius, where else would I live.  Ahhh.. I kill me. (j/k no, please.. kill me).

IF YOU LOOSE BOB or SLACK, please contact me.
ALL LOSSES WILL BE COVERED

Please clear your cache we did some maintenance this could be the reason you saw a 504 error page.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 04:55:10 PM

This exchange looks nice and it is always a good thing to have more places to trade. I like that you can list coins for free. This makes it easier for new projects to be listed. Do you accept erc20 tokens as well as coins?
I would like extra exchanges that trade the lesser known currency and even providing a place to otherwise worthless currency or at least currency that has not been given a chance.

SHIFTEXCHANGE (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 07:33:25 PM

This exchange looks nice and it is always a good thing to have more places to trade. I like that you can list coins for free. This makes it easier for new projects to be listed. Do you accept erc20 tokens as well as coins?
I would like extra exchanges that trade the lesser known currency and even providing a place to otherwise worthless currency or at least currency that has not been given a chance.

Thanks for the kind words, Yes we are accepting erc20 coins.
SHIFTEXCHANGE (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 06:36:41 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2019, 04:38:43 PM by SHIFTEXCHANGE

Check out our Coin Release thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5165835.0
bongger

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 02:25:24 AM

Hi this is Tony from bongger.com. I am very interested in helping out with your exchange. For starters I would like apply for the bounties to do the translation to Spanish and French. I am also a developer. I have experience with c, c++, c#, javascript, php, jquery, angular, bootstrap, html, css and a lot of the other goodies used in software/web development. If interested let me know. My email is tony@bongger.com.

Best Regards,
Tony

www.bongger.com Donate to the Bongger Foundation - Bongger Address: An8VE9Eokvuo9zs6p5gpQTDkJCkY1tYdBu - Bitcoin Address: 3A5ayzzngf9a2HwiZvz33KxgSkFsaj8QJV - Litecoin Address: LTCv99XfamNtLPSM92QRcwbqvanuEZEtxt
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:03:58 PM

Why creating other thread? It'll confuse your readers on which thread they should look for info and updates. Anyway, still waiting for your update on license and team profile. I see that even on the other thread, these information are not served
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: