Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:09:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any projects with a real product?  (Read 906 times)
gullu

Activity: 456
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:55:27 PM

Yeah offcourse, there are some projects with real products. Miracle Tele is an example. They have a working product and they pay investors biweekly the profit share. Another project that I came across was bitwings. They claim to have a real working product and their ICO is live at the moment.

karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:00:20 PM

You can have a look to Mycro Jobs platform. They have a real product behind and added value for our daily lifes. It's not an ordinary pump and dump coin as most of altcoins become nowadays. If you're interested,  you can find more information in my signature.
of course there are projects that have real products but for the current project I have not yet found it but I am sure there must be because there are so many new projects at the moment.
but indeed most projects do not have real products because they make ICOs to make their products come true.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:57:28 PM

Those projects that have a working product are those that appeared long ago. Among the new projects there are few who have a working product. Unfortunately, most of them give up after the token sale ends.

ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:41:00 PM

Some projects have products but very few are working. PundiX has the POS product which has been showcased in a few scenarios as usable.   Steemit has a working product which is the steemit blog for publishing articles. Just to mention a few, but there are other projects with cool products although not yet adopted.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:01:12 PM

many ICO's have real products and have many fans, ICO's that have real products are divided into several categories;

Category

Games    : Decentraland, FunFair, Enjin Coin, Game.com and GUPASS
Exchange: BNB, Huobi, Kucoin and a few more
IOT         : Power Ledger, IOTA and Miota
Social      : Steem, Foresting, Revain, Status and Mithril

this is all I know, CMIIW.  I think the ICO project is running and that it will come up have real products too, but I don't know which ones actually have real products.  AMMUT has real products too.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:04:38 PM

Hello everybody!

I found this project called Yanu that has a real product coming out soon and the project seems promising.
I haven't been so up-do-date with other crypto project, so I started wondering if there are any other crypto projects that have or will have a product in the future?

UBT is a real crypto project, because many companies have started using UBT project and of course UBT coin has also been listed in coinmarketcap, you can see it in https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/unibright/ therefore I invest in UBT, because I'm sure the price of UBT coin will increase very high and of course it will give me a big profit.

kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:13:20 PM

Some projects have products but very few are working. PundiX has the POS product which has been showcased in a few scenarios as usable.   Steemit has a working product which is the steemit blog for publishing articles. Just to mention a few, but there are other projects with cool products although not yet adopted.
if the project has real products, it will be easier to advertise it, right? because many people will know more about the product so people will be more interested if the product is in accordance with consumers.
but not always the project that has the product is good because it depends on the product.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:20:56 PM

There are many projects with working product or in development phase. Many companies from real economy also
tokenizing lately and they all have working products.Projects without real use cases cannot survive on this market for long.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:06:51 AM

Even project with a real product, doesn't make you gain much profit from it.
There must be some marketing strategy to makes peoples aware about the project and their products.
So that the adoption can be happened in their project, because the product is being used by many peoples.

jonahjonah (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:29:03 PM

if the project has real products, it will be easier to advertise it, right? because many people will know more about the product so people will be more interested if the product is in accordance with consumers.
but not always the project that has the product is good because it depends on the product.

Yes, that is true. I saw that they have the prototype ready, so soon it will be seen by millions of people so lot of exposure
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 07:32:08 PM

I think that there are very few such projects.  And you need to spend enough time to find a really good project from the product.  But it is really possible for now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Serve20

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 07:51:30 PM

I have seen many new projects this year with tangible products. Some don't even conduct ICO and they're doing well. I can still remember Serve and Chimpion projects, they both have products and they don't even conduct ICO or IEO.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
jonahjonah (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:48:51 PM

I have seen many new projects this year with tangible products. Some don't even conduct ICO and they're doing well. I can still remember Serve and Chimpion projects, they both have products and they don't even conduct ICO or IEO.

That's great to know, thank you!
Very much same with the Yanu project, since I read from the whitepaper that ICO was created only to get the product done faster, which they have done thankfully.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:58:31 PM

That's great to know, thank you!
Very much same with the Yanu project, since I read from the whitepaper that ICO was created only to get the product done faster, which they have done thankfully.
when I first found out about YANU, I thought that it was some kind of very strange project that would have no future. but he surprised me a lot

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:12:20 PM

Unless you go and check the company for yourself you can never find out if they have a real product or not because the market is full of projects with fake and copied products but they fake it so well that many people actually belive it. If you want projects with real products then go elsewhere and look for them because you will have a hard time finding them in ICOs
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 09:43:29 PM

Hello everybody!

I found this project called Yanu that has a real product coming out soon and the project seems promising.
I haven't been so up-do-date with other crypto project, so I started wondering if there are any other crypto projects that have or will have a product in the future?

Yes, such a project is -MoonTrader, I consider it an attractive project, the company is built on the basis of an already claimed and working product, the team is strong, the project is promising

jonahjonah (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:12:11 PM

Unless you go and check the company for yourself you can never find out if they have a real product or not because the market is full of projects with fake and copied products but they fake it so well that many people actually belive it. If you want projects with real products then go elsewhere and look for them because you will have a hard time finding them in ICOs

They have a product ready now, so this shows me something already
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:43:11 PM

Real products still doesn't guarantee success, a lot of exchange coins are doing badly, Bitcoin has no real product and it is doing well, there was a certain hype about ecommerce coins being the best at some point a lot of them failed, a coin like storiqa is a good example. Just be careful about what investment you are going into and do proper research, veil is a good project too very cheap at the moment with a formidable team, just make your choice

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:22:34 PM

If you're interested in projects with a "real product" you could start with Bitcoin which represents the best performing asset of its class, but when it comes to alternatives a good quality product isn't the only factor to consider when you're evaluating their potential because a real world use case and an effective strategy to achieve further adoption are vital to developing a sustainable ecosystem and attracting more value

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: