Bitcoin Forum
April 10, 2020, 02:14:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WeChat and Crypto  (Read 693 times)
tungaqhd

Activity: 1316
Merit: 507

Freelance Web Developer

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 04:43:24 AM

when many large industries accept crypto, such as Facebook, Twitter, Samaung, Whatsapp.  but other applications like WeChat choose to ban users from crypto trading.  I see WeChat's decision will have a negative impact on the value of their quantity.  because the world today is very enthusiastic about the crypto world.you can see this source https://www.coindesk.com/messaging-giant-wechat-bans-merchant-users-from-crypto-trading
WeChat is based in China, and we all know that China doesn't support crypto trading, so the China politics might be reason why WeChat ban users from crypto trading.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heidikim

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

"BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace"

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 10:12:40 AM

Putting Cryptocurrency wallets into mobile phones or social media applications will be a big breakthrough. I think they're waiting for the time they're not rushing for this move. They only made small trials. Now larger firms are stronger than the states.

Boov

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 10:14:14 AM

when many large industries accept crypto, such as Facebook, Twitter, Samaung, Whatsapp.  but other applications like WeChat choose to ban users from crypto trading.  I see WeChat's decision will have a negative impact on the value of their quantity.  because the world today is very enthusiastic about the crypto world.you can see this source https://www.coindesk.com/messaging-giant-wechat-bans-merchant-users-from-crypto-trading
WeChat is based in China, and we all know that China doesn't support crypto trading, so the China politics might be reason why WeChat ban users from crypto trading.
And also I think that the china disourages their people for using cryptocurrencies that's why their government banned the cryptocurrencies because it will be a hindrance from their own coin. I heard from the news and I read from another thread or forum that the china will release their cryptocurrency coin which is yuan this 2020.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
hv_

Activity: 1526
Merit: 572

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 10:01:08 PM

Putting Cryptocurrency wallets into mobile phones or social media applications will be a big breakthrough. I think they're waiting for the time they're not rushing for this move. They only made small trials. Now larger firms are stronger than the states.

You might to have lowest fees for and be regulation friendly

Original BitCoin does that compliant

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Memo: 1AHUYNJKPfY7PjVK1hNQFo5LrdGixuiybw  -  https://metanet.icu/
The simple way is the genius way - in Moore's Law and Satoshi's WP we trust.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 11:56:20 AM

when many large industries accept crypto, such as Facebook, Twitter, Samaung, Whatsapp.  but other applications like WeChat choose to ban users from crypto trading.  I see WeChat's decision will have a negative impact on the value of their quantity.  because the world today is very enthusiastic about the crypto world.you can see this source https://www.coindesk.com/messaging-giant-wechat-bans-merchant-users-from-crypto-trading
Well, that’s the decision they have taken for themselves. If they don’t people to be trading cryptocurrencies on their platform there are still a lot of other chatting platforms that you can make use of, WeChat is not the only one there is. And btw, I don’t believe that them banning cryptocurrency trading will bring down their platform, there is possibly why they have done that, maybe you didn’t take your time to check it out.

It might be that they are just doing it to protect their users from cryptocurrency scam. And I won’t lie there are lots of cryptocurrency scammers and I see a lot of them on social platforms like Twitter, so it’s things like this that are running everything.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Debonaire217
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 287

In Code We Trust

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 03:52:36 PM

You might to have lowest fees for and be regulation friendly

Original BitCoin does that compliant

It has already been implemented for sure, because I see, telegram is now allowing people to use it as a wallet for cryptocurrencies, in addition, putting this to other social media platforms will open up a milestone for achieving more cryptocurrency adoption, and in addition, will affect most of the price to grow up. Though, I see, WeChat is currently not allowing that to happen, that is because China has allot of regulation concerning their currency, including the limitation of it to be widely accepted.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
killerfrost

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 03:58:45 PM

I think Wechat banned cryptocurrency because of Chinese laws. Some of my friends in China say that Wechat is completely controlled by the Chinese government. So I'm not surprised that Wechat banned cryptocurrencies because the Chinese government didn't like the market and used almost every ban on it.

██████████████████████████████████████
                                                      ████████████████████████████████████████████
                                              ████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                          ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                      ████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                    █████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                  ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                              ███████████████████████████████████████    ███████████████
                              ██████████████████████████████████████        ██████████████
                              ███████████    ██████████████████████████    ███████████████
                            ████████████    ███████████████████████████████████████████
                            ████████████    █        ███████              ██    ███    ███████████████
                            ████████████        ██    █████    █████    █    ███    ███████████████
                            ████████████    █████    ███    ███████        ███    ███████████████
                            ████████████    █████    ████    █████    █    ███    ██████████████
                            ████████████    █████    █████              ██    ███    ██████████████
                            ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                            ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                            ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                            █████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                            ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
                            █████████████████████████████████████████████████
                            ████████████████████████████████████████████
                            ███████████████████████████████████████