Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:51:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone here long enough?  (Read 9949 times)
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:24:37 AM

Maybe I haven't joined the cryptocurenncy for too long but I have done some activities in the cryptocurenncy world starting from trading until looking for a gift like now, in trading I rarely hold my coins to buy, I immediately release the coin if I start raising  , and in terms of coins or tokens that I get from the gift I often detain my coins
I think if your life is just trading and becoming a participant of bounty campaign and airdrop, then your activities in the world of cryptocurrency are still very little, you can say that there are very many cryptocurrency activities when you have developed a cryptocurrency or are speakers about cryptocurrency at several meetings who have many participants.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:02:32 PM

I have been here for years and I have experienced a lot of ups and downs in the market. Upon investing, you should set a target goal, keep on holding until you reach that target profit.
After all, it's you who could answer when is the right time to buy and when to sell, as long as you're gaining a good profit.
Since when we started invest we all had experience that there is always a changing time. If you want profit just patience enough until it can recover your investment, there you will know when is the right time to decide.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:57:55 PM

Since 2018, I'm on a long position because i have a money management strategy. A few weeks ago I'm already selling my asset around 20-30% from my portfolio, you need to know how strong your fundamental, psychology & emotional of course you have enough money for your financial. I'm selling my portfolio it's based on my speculation & stop target.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:13:21 AM

Hi there
I would like to get tips from people that are in the crypto world for a while and saw a few bear markets already.
There is so much speculation right now and It makes me be uncertain about my moves (buying and selling)

Do you just always HODL? when do you know where to sell?
When do you think the market is about to go down you sell and then getting back when you think it's recovering?

I can say that I have been here long enough. The 2018 bear market was my first and probably the longest for me. And my tip for you is just to HODL. I just come to a realization of what huge mistake I have done when the market started to rally. But I don't have any source of income so I decided to sell 80% of my port in January.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:39:39 PM

Hi there
I would like to get tips from people that are in the crypto world for a while and saw a few bear markets already.
There is so much speculation right now and It makes me be uncertain about my moves (buying and selling)

When do you think the market is about to go down you sell and then getting back when you think it's recovering?
Speculations are just speculations, they can happen and and they can’t too. As you watch how the market moves you know if you are going to profit if you sell it now or later depending on the money you took out for your holdings. For those who bought theirs above $10k they know it is not wise for them to sell them right now. Depending on your need too, if you don’t it too bad right now, let it sleep in your wallet and wait.
This is something many traders forget or never fully get, they speculate about which direction the price is going to take, and while there is nothing wrong with that, as soon as they make a prediction they think it must happen even when all the evidence points against it, it is my opinion that the ego of most traders is why they hold their positions for too long thinking the market will eventually fulfil their predictions.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:55:42 AM

When the market has met a crash in 2017 ago I only thought that long term investment is not suitble anymore. Actually I bought bitcoin in August 2017 ago and I had an insist to hold it until the end of 2018 whilst I had got profit at that time. My greedy was fooled me and I thrown away to feel a deep loss, so I don't believe long term investment as long as my money back again. I only use day trading or short term investment at this time because for me it is way is really safe.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 07:12:58 AM

Since 2018, I'm on a long position because i have a money management strategy. A few weeks ago I'm already selling my asset around 20-30% from my portfolio, you need to know how strong your fundamental, psychology & emotional of course you have enough money for your financial. I'm selling my portfolio it's based on my speculation & stop target.
In short, you are have short term goals. Usually short term goals had low profit conpare to long term holder but it is also safer thab long term holder. There are many user of this kind so if you can check the bitcoin market price volatility then bitcoin or cryptocurrency has higher volatility compare to stock market exchange.
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:41:05 PM

Maybe I haven't been in this forum for too long but I have a little experience that I will share with you about the coins we get, I don't always hold the coins that I have because sometimes the coins we have have a rather large price when we just get the coin  , with that I have no thoughts at all to hold the coin and if I have a low price I might hold it back

wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:42:41 PM

Hi there

All your questions can be answered with technical analysis, people could give you the answers that you are looking for but then you will become dependent on them about what to do with your money and that is never a good thing, so my recommendation is that you begin to read some books and watch some videos about the subject and when you do then you will have all the answers to your questions.

And the best part is that you will be able to make your own predictions and you will not depend on the news or anyone else to make money in the market, that is not only great for you economically but it is also good for you when it comes to give you the confidence needed to take your own decisions in this market.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 02:03:21 PM

Maybe I haven't joined the cryptocurenncy for too long but I have done some activities in the cryptocurenncy world starting from trading until looking for a gift like now, in trading I rarely hold my coins to buy, I immediately release the coin if I start raising  , and in terms of coins or tokens that I get from the gift I often detain my coins
I think if your life is just trading and becoming a participant of bounty campaign and airdrop, then your activities in the world of cryptocurrency are still very little, you can say that there are very many cryptocurrency activities when you have developed a cryptocurrency or are speakers about cryptocurrency at several meetings who have many participants.
What makes it special to be a bounty hunter? since there are many bounty hunters who squawk against to market condition because the market condition has gave them many obstacles such as getting the unwanted profit even some of them ends up with scammed. Of course that is a harm thing that will be faced, so I can say there is nothing special about participating in the bounty campaign, but I will be flattered when a bounty hunter can make a positive contribution to this forum, not be fixated on the payment he will get.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 05:16:52 PM

Listen to me. There is nothing more valuable than your experience. All the tips are good, but only the method of trial and error will be able to bring results and work out a strategy. Try to trade, after reading the news about the selected coins, and anticipate their future ... Try yourself as a bounty hunter, maybe this is your vocation. This is the safest way to try yourself in the crypto world.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:35:45 PM

I am not always hold. I am collecting actually and cash out by little when I'm short with money. As you may understand in such cases the price of bitcoin on a moment doesn't play any big role.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:55:45 PM

What makes it special to be a bounty hunter? since there are many bounty hunters who squawk against to market condition because the market condition has gave them many obstacles such as getting the unwanted profit even some of them ends up with scammed. Of course that is a harm thing that will be faced, so I can say there is nothing special about participating in the bounty campaign, but I will be flattered when a bounty hunter can make a positive contribution to this forum, not be fixated on the payment he will get.
Bounty hunter would really have that kind of sole purpose and don't expect for that having positive contribution yet they are just advertisers or promotors of such project.
Worker or solely an investors would really definitely face up bumpy road on this crypto career which I do say an inevitable things to be faced on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 4449

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:46:06 PM

When I first learned about Bitcoin in January 2013 it was worth about $15. By the time I'd thoroughly researched it and knew it wasn't a scam (about a month later), it was worth about $30. By the time I was actually able to obtain some, it was worth $68. When it became worth more than $200 in early April, I was ecstatic.

Then it suddenly crashed from $266 all the way down to $50 as I watched horrified. I didn't panic though. I'd studied Bitcoin history and knew about its recovery from previous crashes, from $0.10 down to $0.01 in 2010 and from $32 down yo $2 in 2011. I felt sure it would recover again and bought more while the price was still in double digits. I continued to buy, never selling, while I accumulated a Bitcoin stash.

Sure enough, later that year we had another "bubble" all the way up past $1k. Then it crashed, leading Gamehuobi to make his historic "hodling" post to the wall observer thread. Once again I didn't panic. I continued to buy when I could on the dips, accumulating and never selling. The day it bottomed out in mid-January 2015 was the last time I bought over 10 coins in a single day.

I didn't have to sell any coins until early 2018 when I sold less than a coin at about $21kCAD/BTC to buy a house and property in Mexico. Since then I've sold a few more coins to buy 2 more Mexican properties, upgrades to my house, and a set of dental implants and zirconia teeth.

I never sold Bitcoin because of the price. I have no desire to hold a bunch of dollars. I only part with my bitcoins to obtain specific goods and services.

I laugh when I read about people "taking profits" by selling bitcoins. Why would anyone want to keep their wealth in depreciating dollars instead of appreciating Bitcoin? By all means, diversify your assets by converting some to real estate, lifestyle improvements, art, business ventures (and I don't mean stock shares, mutual funds, etc.) or other worthwhile investments. Just don't waste your precious bitcoins by spending them to buy fiat currencies.

Bitcoin has been very good to me. Sure, I made some mistakes. The biggest was to leave coins on an online exchange. That cost me 50 coins when MtGox  imploded months after I'd been trying to withdraw them. Never again. It's paper wallets only for me. Never will I expose my coins to the internet except for the brief time they're on my device between sweeping a paper wallet and transferring them elsewhere.

You want my advice? Don't trade, hold. Trading is a sucker's game. Holding requires patience but is far more likely to make you rich.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:00:48 PM

It depends on how frequently you are able to check the prices and execute a trade. If you're a part time trader then the easy choice is to buy lots of litecoins and hodl until the halving. After that switch to bitcoin and wait for that to halve next year

udidrone

Activity: 2114
Merit: 268

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:42:32 PM

It depends on how frequently you are able to check the prices and execute a trade. If you're a part time trader then the easy choice is to buy lots of litecoins and hodl until the halving. After that switch to bitcoin and wait for that to halve next year
Long term strategy is good. Maybe this suggestion will work on investor that not really think about daily price because focus on halving only is safe way to do. If me i will prefer do that thing then i can do anything else to earn money while waiting.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 07:25:44 PM

Long term strategy is good. Maybe this suggestion will work on investor that not really think about daily price because focus on halving only is safe way to do. If me i will prefer do that thing then i can do anything else to earn money while waiting.
There are a lot of strategies. The main thing to decide for yourself, what do you want? And only after that already try. If you do not set certain goals, the time and money will be wasted....

hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1055

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:42:55 PM

There are a lot of strategies. The main thing to decide for yourself, what do you want? And only after that already try. If you do not set certain goals, the time and money will be wasted....

In this case you need a target so that you have a goal that requires you to remain consistent in what has become a target for trading or just to hold for a long time. If your confidence is strong during that period, then at least what you do has good potential in the end. So, to do this always makes research before starting the most important thing in this case so that your struggle as long as it has the expected results.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Duzter

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:59:38 AM

That's really a good plan to make profit being on the safer side without experiencing any risk. Even when coins get listed to top exchanges there will be good price move with the respective coin. In such a way the growth with Litecoins and bitcoin on halving is promising. For users with good amount of fund for investment and to stay away from risk above mentioned is the right choice.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:39:06 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2019, 04:59:16 AM by marcbitcoins

I joined Crypto currency investments last 4Q of 2017 in which i experienced to earned more than enough on that time but still there are many Altcoins at my disposal because of keep on holding in which they lost their high values during bearish trend. Cryto currency investment is very risky because of the price is really unpredictable that is why holding of assets is not really recommended but will always depend of the coins characteristics that people will be attracted to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: