Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:20:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: List of P2P Exchange in India  (Read 352 times)
ankit11 (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:57:46 AM
Merited by SaShiRaJaVu (1), amicrypto (1)

This is the list of the India's Peer to Peer exchange sites. The Founder and CEO of all sites are Indian except LocalBitcoins. Post below if I forget to mention any site Or entered any wrong information.

1. WazirX: Founded in 2018 by Nischal Shetty. 0.0005 BTC is withdrawal fee, Users can withdraw 0.001 BTC to 3 BTC once. Trade fees are almost the same for all coins. Makers 0.1% and 0.25% for takers. KYC is must to withdraw coin according to their KYC guide page. WazirX support is very active on telegram, twitter, ticket.

They have Android and iOS App.

Security: KYC, 2FA and Mobile SMS.

Offer: Earn free 100 WRX Coins on first trade!

2. Koinex: It has a similar function as LocalBitcoins has. Loop rating, users can rate on scale of 1 – 5 rating depends on various factors mentioned here. Collateral, buyers or sellers can ask for collateral, 25% of total trade need to be collateral. They have 0.00% of trade fees. Recently they went on Maintenace without letting users know, it let loose of funds of traders. They are active on Twitter and support.

They have Android App with 1 lakh download with 3.3 ratings from 3400+ users.

Security: KYC, 2FA and Email confirmation.

3. Localbitcoins: This is not India based company. Localbitcoins founded by Nikolaus Kangas in Finland in 2012. This is the one of the best of best Peer 2 Peer Bitcoin exchange. Currently supporting 248 countries and more than 16,729 cities are supported. Users can use PayTM, Cash, NEFT and bank account.

4. CoinDCX: Founded by Sumit Gupta in 2018. Supports more than 160 cryptocurrencies against BTC. The trade fee is same for both maker and taker is 0.1%. Withdrawal fees are 0.0003 BTC and the minimum withdrawal is 0.001 BTC. Support is active on Telegram and support

5. Bitbns: Started in Dec 2017 by the team of IIT graduates. 0.25% is flat trade fee. Bitcoin withdrawal fees are 0.0005 BTC. KYC required to enable transactions. Users can deposit using NEFT and using Payment Gateway. Support is active on Telegram and support. "Trade superquick on Bitbns from Binance, through a chrome extension".

APP is available on iOS and Android.

Security: 2FA, Mobile SMS and Email.

6. Giottus: Founded by Vikram Subburaj. 0.25% trade fee on buy orders and no fees on sell orders. Deposit charge is 0.2% on INR and withdrawal fee is 0.0004 BTC and 0.2% INR. Support is active on Telegram and support.

7. BuyUcoin: Started in 2016 founded by Shivam Thakral. Maker fee is 0.42% and taker fee is 0.84%. IMPS and UPI deposit is free and payment gateway charge is 2%. Support is active on WhatsApp and support. KYC is required to enable the transaction.

This is going to be published on my website soon with my referral link.  Wink  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:20:34 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2019, 10:33:08 PM by SaShiRaJaVu

@ankit11 aka ankit10 i did not have a clue about Wazirx founder and it is publicly available, they have a shitty customer support and with the current situation regarding bitcoin in India, are they registered in India, i really do not think so and i am not sure how they are running their business in India other than the P2P aspect of transaction, either the owner have close ties to the government to run the exchange when all the prominent exchange had to close down and went down the drains because of RBI circular, so which part is true in this aspect.
I contacted Wazirx in telegram sometime back and they never responded but i got a bunch of strangers messaging me about solving the issuee and someone contacted me telling me they are Wazirx support team and asked me to send 1 ETH in an account to verify that i am having issues since i did have an issue with the ETH i deposited, since i am not a fool, i knew what those fuckers are trying to do and hence i played well with those strangers and when they understood that i understood their shit, they just left the scene. The situation was resolved after that, but that does not mean that they have a good support team.

I am still not sure about the use of WRX coins, i got over 2000 WRX coins in my account  Cheesy.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:57:55 PM

Are Koinex founders anonymous?

savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:25:13 PM

@ankit11 aka ankit10 i did not have a clue about Wazirx founder and it is publicly available, they have a shitty customer support and with the current situation regarding bitcoin in India, are they registered in India, i really do not think so and i am not sure how they are running their business in India other than the P2P aspect of transaction, either the owner have close ties to the government to run the exchange when all the prominent exchange had to close down and went down the drains because of RBI circular, so which part is true in this aspect.
I contacted Wazirx in telegram sometime back and they never responded but i got a bunch of strangers messaging me about solving the issuee and someone contacted me telling me they are Wazirx support team and asked me to send 1 ETH in an account to verify that i am having issues since i did have an issue with the ETH i deposited, since i am not a fool, i knew what those fuckers are trying to do and hence i played well with those strangers and when they understood that i understood their shit, they just left the scene. The situation was resolved after that, but that does not mean that they have a good support team.

I am still not sure about the use of WRX coins, i got over 2000 WRX coins in my account  Cheesy.

They dont directly deal with the banks. They are just acting as escrow providers among the traders.  They are not doing anything illegal or against RBI policies. So they can run their business without any problems.
BitcoinExchangeIndia.com

Activity: 311
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:28:59 PM
Merited by newIndia (5)

Following two are to be added IMHO. None of these require KYC...

For ETH: https://localethereum.com

For BCH: https://local.bitcoin.com

soyalmomin75

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:58:58 AM

WazirX is going great and having better customer care service if dispute in P2P
buddhasource

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:48:55 AM

Yes, WazirX is the best and ran by experienced folks.

- Nischal Shetty
- Sameer Mhatre
- Siddharth Menon
amicrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 49

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:20:56 AM

Thanks for this list. Was really looking for this one. I have been personally using WazirX for sometime and never faced any sort of an issue. Though the liquidity and Market Making can be more proactive on WazirX but everything works smoothly.

I wanted a review of CoinDCX. How is the overall network. Any sort of issues that anyone has faced till date? Also, the founders (Sumit Gupta) linkedin seems to be inactive.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:43:05 AM

I only used localbitcoin for buying bitcoin until now even if I am here for years now because where the prices are good and no need to pay any extra fee,once you got bitcoin from there then we can use it for buying altcoins by moving them into any exchanges like biance.

libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 940

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 03:43:01 AM

Would like to add instashift (https://instashift.io), it has been running since rbi ban came into effect, they act as escrow between buyer and sellers. 1% fees.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
playboy654

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 12:25:18 PM

Would like to add instashift (https://instashift.io), it has been running since rbi ban came into effect, they act as escrow between buyer and sellers. 1% fees.
Shapeshift needs KYC and for some reasons they are not allowing to trade me even after completing KYC,maybe they are not going to be useful if government of India ban it.

akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 02:04:43 PM

Of the list given by the OP,

Koinex has Shutdown

Source: https://medium.com/koinex-crunch/koinex-shutdown-announcement-termination-of-exchange-services-bea4a472ea79

libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 940

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 02:36:42 AM

Shapeshift needs KYC and for some reasons they are not allowing to trade me even after completing KYC,maybe they are not going to be useful if government of India ban it.
Be little mindful when reading. I said instashift not shapeshift.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
playboy654

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:31:56 AM

Be little mindful when reading. I said instashift not shapeshift.
Lot of look a like names though,I only know shapeshit never heard of instashift. Roll Eyes

0zero0

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:51:14 PM

Yes you are right. WazirX is not registered in India but it is registered outside of India which means it is an International exchange providing a major support to India.
I have been using WazirX since a long time without any hassles. After Zebpay was liquidated, WazirX became the most widely used crypto exchange in India.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: