Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:46:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE IS LIVE] Atronocom - Crypto Payment Platform  (Read 16721 times)
oreocuy

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:58:39 AM

Where can I see the project roadmap on the site?

I can not find. White paper is also not yet available on the site.

The roadmap is located in the crowdsale section of the site

https://atronocom.io/crowdsale/

All project plans for the near future are listed here.

Sun plans end in March 2020?

Where can I see further project development plans?
maybe it will be announced soon, you can also ask in telegram if you want to get an answer faster, I see them more active there

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
obaviet

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:17:20 AM

I know that messengers often send spam.

I constantly get spam in Viber. How will you deal with bot registration and spamming?

I think that for this we need to introduce the use of artificial intelligence, which will function in the Atronocom blockchain

Artificial intelligence is able to cope with spammers, but it needs time to study all the features of spammers.
Valentin1959

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 11:06:14 AM

Do you have technical documentation describing the operation of ADRACHA?

Will there be smart contracts on your blockchain?

Have you read about the capabilities of the Atronocom project?

The Atronocom messenger will have over-the-counter trading opportunities. This is not possible without a smart contract.

You're right. OTC trading will be through a smart contract.

Also in the future, based on a smart contract, a marketplace function can be implemented.

This is a very interesting idea. If smart contracts allow the transaction between the seller and the buyer, this could attract users to the platform.

In fact, over-the-counter trading is no different from the marketplace. All controversial issues are still resolved with the participation of a moderator
bzybyte

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 11:53:08 AM

I constantly get spam in Viber. How will you deal with bot registration and spamming?

I think that for this we need to introduce the use of artificial intelligence, which will function in the Atronocom blockchain

The AI itself is not able to determine all types of SPAM, so the project should have a professional team of moderators conducting round-the-clock work
manureal21

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 12:43:42 PM

The technical document is posted on the site. You can study the technology used in the ADRACHA blockchain here https://atronocom.io/blockchain/

The presentation of EDUARDO in Istanbul was simply overwhelming. Your blockchain has great potential. Now your success depends only on your developers

There was a grand event in Istanbul. Now a series of events takes place in Latin America.

Autumn Atronocom will host an event in Milan, Italy.

Do you have any information about the event in Italy?

Will it be a blockchain conference organized by Atronocom?

I also want to visit Milan in October and would like to attend an event with your team.

How can I get accredited?
linards1000

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 01:31:01 PM

On the website, the roadmap indicates that listing on exchanges will be carried out in January-March 2020.
What exchanges are you negotiating with?

This looks very strange because the Atronocom team says that their token will only be traded in the Atronocom messenger through over-the-counter trading.

I think the Atronocom community and investors are interested in seeing tokens on the exchange as soon as possible.

Atronocom project may be under development for a long time

If you are in a hurry to sell Atronocom tokens, then you yourself can apply for listing on any exchange that interests you

That is, all Internet users can personally add any token or coin to the exchange?

For this, it is not necessary to be a representative of the project?
Vitalik5675

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 02:20:42 PM

Will there be an opportunity in your messenger to create group chats and communities? What restrictions and rules will be for communities?

Judging by the description on the site, you can create private chats. I did not find any information about creating public chats in the Atronocom messenger

I join the question. I'm interested in the possibility of creating public chats in your Atronocom messenger
omegagd

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:07:00 PM

Spam has always been and will continue to spread on social networks and messengers.

In my opinion, even KYC is not able to get rid of spammers

I think that KYC does not give a 100% guarantee of the absence of bots on the exchange.

Comprehensive measures are needed to combat spam
ridel

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:56:41 PM

Will calls in your messenger work through P2P VOIP encryption?

Yes, all calls within Atronocom applications are made through P2P VOIP encryption.

Thanks to this, users receive secure calls.

That is, you do not own the encryption key and it is only transmitted to subscribers who are talking to each other?
mitko97

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:13:58 AM

What features are fundamental to your application?

If OTC trading is not popular, will you remove this function from the messenger?

Cryptocurrency trading remains a very popular business. I think this will be a popular feature in your Atronocom messenger.

If Atronocom has established itself as a secure exchange with low fees, many users will switch to this application.

Many users must come to the Atronocom platform as messenger users, and then they will begin to use OTC trading and a debit card

OTC trading itself does not attract users if the platform has a very small daily trading volume. The messenger will be able to help increase the daily volume several times

These are interconnected things. Each Atronocom feature will attract new users and make the Atronocom platform popular.
Grockz9922

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:59:56 AM

Spam has always been and will continue to spread on social networks and messengers.

In my opinion, even KYC is not able to get rid of spammers

I think that KYC does not give a 100% guarantee of the absence of bots on the exchange.

Comprehensive measures are needed to combat spam

I think KYC is one of the best solutions for fighting bots and spam.

KYC also provides cryptocurrency security that is stored in your application.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:05:32 AM

The project information is unclear, roadmap is not complete and information about the team is not available. Besides, in this market segment, there are many big competitors like Blockchain, Paypal, Visa.
With a sketchy design, can the project compete with them?

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
olegsiziy

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:43:59 AM

maybe it will be announced soon, you can also ask in telegram if you want to get an answer faster, I see them more active there

I think that in telegram the community manager answers all the questions. he will not know the answer to this question.

Project plans are developed by the founders
deadab1234

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 08:31:36 AM

The technical document is posted on the site. You can study the technology used in the ADRACHA blockchain here https://atronocom.io/blockchain/

The presentation of EDUARDO in Istanbul was simply overwhelming. Your blockchain has great potential. Now your success depends only on your developers

There was a grand event in Istanbul. Now a series of events takes place in Latin America.

Autumn Atronocom will host an event in Milan, Italy.

Do you have any information about the event in Italy?

Will it be a blockchain conference organized by Atronocom?

I also want to visit Milan in October and would like to attend an event with your team.

How can I get accredited?

I join the question. What dates will this Summit take place and how can I buy a ticket for this event?
anton01

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 09:15:40 AM

Do you have technical documentation describing the operation of ADRACHA?

Will there be smart contracts on your blockchain?

Have you read about the capabilities of the Atronocom project?

The Atronocom messenger will have over-the-counter trading opportunities. This is not possible without a smart contract.

You're right. OTC trading will be through a smart contract.

Also in the future, based on a smart contract, a marketplace function can be implemented.

This is a very interesting idea. If smart contracts allow the transaction between the seller and the buyer, this could attract users to the platform.

In fact, over-the-counter trading is no different from the marketplace. All controversial issues are still resolved with the participation of a moderator

What do you mean by controversial issues?

If a deal takes place inside one blockchain, then clearly defined parameters are executed in smart contracts
oksiov

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 10:02:44 AM

The AI itself is not able to determine all types of SPAM, so the project should have a professional team of moderators conducting round-the-clock work

You do not know all the possibilities of AI.

In the future, AI will be able to replace tens, hundreds and thousands of moderators, and most importantly, AI can work 24 hours a day.
RXHMR

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 10:48:35 AM

On the website, the roadmap indicates that listing on exchanges will be carried out in January-March 2020.
What exchanges are you negotiating with?

This looks very strange because the Atronocom team says that their token will only be traded in the Atronocom messenger through over-the-counter trading.

I think the Atronocom community and investors are interested in seeing tokens on the exchange as soon as possible.

Atronocom project may be under development for a long time

If you are in a hurry to sell Atronocom tokens, then you yourself can apply for listing on any exchange that interests you

That is, all Internet users can personally add any token or coin to the exchange?

For this, it is not necessary to be a representative of the project?

You understood correctly.

Any coin can be added to the exchange for free with a large number of requests from the project community
nouurhan

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:36:37 AM

Artificial intelligence is able to cope with spammers, but it needs time to study all the features of spammers.

Spammers always find new methods for sending out their advertising messages.

I think your team should have a lot of experts with cyber defense knowledge.
elealemci

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 12:21:05 PM

What are the main advantages of using AI in the fight against spam in the messenger?

I think that at the moment, AI is not able to deal effectively with spam
obaviet

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 01:08:00 PM

This roadmap describes the plans that must be completed first. After crowdsale is completed, Atronocom team will develop new plans
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: