Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:19:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YCLO token  (Read 408 times)
Yoshi Livo (OP)

Activity: 544
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:22:13 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2019, 10:42:00 PM by Yoshi Livo

Kabuto Coin 2?

I personally did not hear of that one before, but after googling it, I think it is important to mention that Liberland.org has it's own token, called Merit. The Merit is partially tokenized.

This part of bitcointalk is for Liberland.info however. Liberland.info will generate the income that will pay back the profit on the token, and about that, I made a small calculation:

As you might understand, doubling anybodies BCH is going to be quite a challenge, but I've stated it is going to be a proces of 2 years time. With these calculations I found out that my promise actually means a return of 2,93% per month or roughly 0,09631677% per day.

I will use the calculation to slowly raise the price of the token offer, to keep a fair price for everybody.

That's it for today, the real news is that Liberland.info is now in our controll and we will use it to give information about Liberland.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:37:17 PM

Kabuto Coin 2?

I personally did not hear of that one before, but after googling it, I think it is important to mention that Liberland.org has it's own token, called Merit. The Merit is partially tokenized.

This part of bitcointalk is for Liberland.info however. Liberland.info will generate the income that will pay back the profit on the token, and about that, I made a small calculation:

As you might understand, doubling anybodies BCH is going to be quite a challenge, but I've stated it is going to be a proces of 2 years time. With these calculations I found out that my promise actually means a return of 2,93% per month or roughly 0,09631677% per day.

I will use the calculation to slowly raise the price of the token offer, to keep a fair price for everybody.

That's it for today, the real news is that Liberland.info is now in our controll and we will use it to give information about Liberland.

No doubt everything is well-written,but I think at this stage Your idea lacks credibility.Although the date of registration of Your account in btt already inspires confidence)

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:17:48 PM

Ok everybody, a full week without any update, I'm not planning on making a habit out of it, but I've been busy completing the tasks for Serbian citizenship and the last step was made on monday. I then drove from Liberland to Prague for the monthly Liberland meetup in the Liberland friendly Ale bar in Prague. I made a picture with the group and bought myself 2 Liberland beers, One for Altilly as a token of gratitude for our good cooperation and the second one is for a good friend who is going to marry in 2 days. For this wedding I am now in Brno, but this is just a private thing and has nothing to do with anything related to YCLO token.

As was previously written I need to show my credibility, and I understand this is a slow process.

Here are the pictures of my last visit to Prague and I will also upload a new video tonight on my bittube account.

I spoke with top merit holders of Liberland this week and I believe I managed to build some support for the new liberland.info webpage. In july I am trying to set up something nice so I can represent Liberland on the Exit Festival in Serbia https://www.exitfest.org/en/ and I aim to have the website running before that festival, but I also want the website to be complete and good.

I have also received my first booking for a trip to Liberland, next week on wednesday the first guests will arrive on Belgrade airport and they will return on sunday, inbetween I am going to make sure they will be educated on blockchain, liberty and Liberland, provide them with nice food on unique locations and give them 2 places to sleep so they can choose which one they prefer to spend the night. I will make video's about the trip, but ofcourse I respect the privacy of my visitors, so I'm not sure if they will be in the video's, but we will see.

Thanks you all for your interest in what I'm doing, life is a blessing <3
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:18:17 AM

Hello again.

So many good things have happened, you can't even imagine. one of them is that I created an account on memo.cash and listed some YCLO tokens in their token feed, we'll see how that will go. I also made a deal with YCLO tokens last week which changes the need for a buy wall on YCLO. Tomorrow I have a phonecall I look forward to and for now the is a small arbitrage opportunity for anybody willing to trade a small amount of YCLO.
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 12:01:46 PM

I created a discord channel: https://discord.gg/7TYmMbm
Yoshi Livo (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:54:24 PM

So, I did something radical today. I doubled the price, just couldn't wait any longer. But actually I'm glad I don't have to double anybodies bch in 2 years. If you buy these tokens then you can spend them on a boattrip to Liberland with me, that's for sure and the money will definately go to benefit the creation of Liberland. So far this token brought me Liberland.info, so lets see what will come out of it. My move today was funded with a trade on ipL token on hitbtc run by Liberlander Nikola Korbar good luck to him.

Thanks to all early bird investors, I definately plan on coming with a new proposal, but I just had to generate some attention, so thanks for your trust, your repayment comes 23,5 months early and I hope you will enjoy it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: