Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:50:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY NEWBIES KEEP ASKING THE SAME QUESTION " ITS TO LATE TO START MINING ? No2  (Read 154 times)
xxcsu (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 04:56:21 PM

My original topic I created on September 26, 2017, 12:36:37 PM, "WHY NEWBIES KEEP ASKING THE SAME QUESTION " ITS TO LATE TO START MINING ?"  has been locked by a "Moderator" or "Administrator" of this forum after 6700 reading. Topics with the same questions over and over again are still unlocked and still all over on this forum, new ones with the same object showing up on daily basis Smiley !!!
So i decided to create a Part No2 from my original topic Smiley I still think, feel,  it should be a must read for every newbie who is wanting to jump into the mining or everyone who is interested to join into the mining "game" in 2019 Wink !!!
Im sure more newbies, new ppl going to join as soon as coin prices starting to go up a little bit, and everyone hoping he/she can be a lucky one, who can get rich without any work.

so im just  quoting myself from 2017 Smiley

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY NEWBIES KEEP ASKING THE SAME QUESTION " ITS TO LATE TO START MINING , IT IS STILL PROFITABLE ? WHY MY EARNING IS LESS THAN ALL THOSE ONLINE CALCULATORS TELLING ME? WHAT IS THE BEST COIN TO MINE ? WHAT IS THE MOST PROFITABLE COIN TO MINE"

No one can tell you !
Always going to be a 2 group of ppl who telling you it's ok go for it , or dont bc you just wasting ur money and time !
You have to make a decision for yourself !
Do your own research !
No one can tell you for sure what's going to happen with cryptocurrency !
No one can tell you it's going to be profitable for you or not !
No one can tell you how much profit you going to be able to make ! ( if you can make any at all )
No one can tell you the ROI ( return of investment) time !
No one can tell you what is the best coin to mine !
No one can tell you what is the most profitable coin to mine! Coins profitability always changing, what is best to mine today, maybe going to be the worst to mine tomorrow !
None of those calculators you are seeing on the web can tell you what's coming tomorrow , months later or 6 months later !
Those calculators telling you about today , at that moment when you typing in your information !
None of those online calculators calculating pool luck !
None of those online calculators calculating your stale/rejected or invalid shares !
None of those online calculators able to predict difficulty growth !
None of those online calculators can predict what would be the coin/$ exchanges rates a minutes later, a hour later,  tomorrow, next week,  months later, 6 months later or a year later !
It's little bit of gambling , you must to decide you want to play on the lottery or not  Grin
YES some of us got lucky , made some money with mining
YES some of us got unlucky , lost some money , bc when price started to fall , sold they coins , miners...

! INVEST ONLY WHAT YOU'RE WILLING AND ABLE TO LOSE !
! INVEST WITH THE UNDERSTANDING , THAT YOU COULD LOSE EVERYTHING !

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:11:53 PM

Very good list of tips and tricks. Exactly right, no one can choose for yourself what to mine. When I was mining, it was always a sort of rush to exchange the mining reward for something more solid (usually bitcoin) before the coins I was mining lost their value. And they were usually losing their value hour after hour. This was the annoying part. And there were opposite examples, when I sold them cheap only to find later that they gain value (for example this happened with RavenCoin).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: