Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:35:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull or bull trap  (Read 2054 times)
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:35:21 AM

Today it looks like both to me. Either we will continue the rise to $8700 or something like that, or the market will reverse and we are going to retest some of the previous levels. You have to decide which one of these options is going to happen for yourself. I know this post of mine is of no use to you, but I myself am in the same dilemma. I just recently exited a trade I had, and now, like you, I'm wondering should I go long or short?

Just to be clear, I hope for a continuation of the bullish run.

I wouldn't say trap, because understanding that context, a trap is something that's leading you to something good on the outside, but totally different and ominous on the inside. With that definition, I wouldn't say that the current bull run can be treated as such, because in the cryptocurrency market, I can say that what you see is what you get. The value it's been running now, is not like baiting us to invest in it, only to see our investments fall apart in the end. We all know, by now, that cryptocurrencies have that trend and tendency, thus, as much as it is gaining now, we still have to plan ahead and not be complacent to be not be baited in the so called trap you're speaking of. I think, if you will stay in the comfortable place it's in right now, you would have to regret that later when it begins to wane.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:45:13 AM

I'm really confused, I want to know if it's time to cash in or to cash out, suffered lots of losses last year
I don't really think this is the right time to cash out. It will be best if you can still have more patience, though another thing is that I don't even know when you invested your money. When you invested your money is another thing you should also consider in making this decision. Let me assume you bought at $3000 - $4000, then this shouldn't be a time to cash out cause you're still holding some profits and even if the price drops down to $5000 you're still in the position to cash out with some profits. But I'm very sure that the market is not going to crash at anytime soon. There is still much time and the market is still going up.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:24:23 AM

I'm really confused, I want to know if it's time to cash in or to cash out, suffered lots of losses last year

Well,  if I were you better for you to buy now before its too late. And besides even you don't buy, for sure in the end you will oblige to buy, so which one do you like? Because, in my opinion better to hold more a little bit of your coins, because if you cash out it would be a trap for you which in the end you will regret and blame yourself why you do it?
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:31:34 AM

Well,  if I were you better for you to buy now before its too late. And besides even you don't buy, for sure in the end you will oblige to buy, so which one do you like? Because, in my opinion better to hold more a little bit of your coins, because if you cash out it would be a trap for you which in the end you will regret and blame yourself why you do it?

Buying now is recommended as the bullish trend has  just begun, losing last year should not stopped him from buying now.
Making the right decision is what makes you earn, and if we accumulate now, we are not doing it at peak, we are doing it at dip.

Bitcoin has rise already, so you can consider some altcoins as there are more altcoins in the market that hasn't increase yet and might increase at this time.

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:57:14 AM

I see this is not a bull trap, this is a real bull and this will continue until 2020, so if you think this is a trap of bulls I think it is inconsistent and we should see this bull in the near future.
Same here too, bull trap or no bull trap, what is more paramount to me right now is that fact that the bear market is over and we are now in a bullish trend which I know that this bullish trend will not come without its own challenge because the bears will fight it too.

So the best way to stay safe is just to continue holding our coins till we see that the bulls have completely gained the run space. Before the bull can completely gain 100% dominance of the market will be towards next year, while this year remains between green to some level but not the bull peak.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:14:23 AM

Long way? I am more optimistic now that $10,000 will be achieve soon.

What Bitcoin needs to do is just break the barrier or resistance and then we can sour high.
W have stayed at this price longer already, but we never go down.. hmm. we did once but easily recovered.
Next price action would be pump, then reaching $10,000 would not be that hard anymore.

I was not prepared to believe it but after seeing the performance since April and even the way it fought the crash of price that happened so suddenly and took everyone by surprise,,, I guess now I will say that I can change my mind about 10000 and with more than half of the year left to see this out, I cannot see why not? It is closer to 10k than it is to 5k.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:49:45 AM

The current market situation is very unpredictable. Nobody can tell what would happen next. In my opinion, when you are dealing with crypto, you have to take some risk to gain high profits.
Not that much complicated but traders are having a great time in the current market conditions of Bitcoin after the price movement. The focus of traders is to sell their coins after a 1k dollar increase and they are doing so making profit but some traders are not doing that way. They are holding their coins to let the market shifts into a complete bull run as well as they are also looking to buy some more coins.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:41:23 AM

We all have our profit target, it depends on when he invested and how much he invested before we can really know if it is really right for him to cash out or not. I know that a lot of us would always advise that they stay till ATH, but we have some people that invested heavily already when the price was like $4000, and imagine someone has about 100BTC as investment then , which means by now, he should already be having about $200,000.

If this investor does not really want to be greedy, I think at this point he can cash out, and then maybe when he gets the opportunity to buy dip again, he can then use his profit to continue with the investment if he likes.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:59:28 PM

That is what we all want to know and in my opinion we are not in a bull run and we are not in a bull trap either, this to me seems more like a correction, the price of bitcoin that we have been seeing during the last months was not real, I always thought that any drop below 6000 dollars meant that bitcoin was undervalued and it seems I was right since the recovery we have seeing has been swift.

If you want to cash out now you can do it but I do not see the point of doing something like that since it seems the negative trend we have seen during the last year is reversing and could culminate in a bull market during the next year.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:36:29 PM

Well now that bitcoin price is $7500 and also hit the $8k price last few days ago I think we called this a bull run but of course if you still confused always look the market chart and observe so you will know if it is good sell or not.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:02:45 PM

The current market situation is very unpredictable. Nobody can tell what would happen next. In my opinion, when you are dealing with crypto, you have to take some risk to gain high profits.
Not that much complicated but traders are having a great time in the current market conditions of Bitcoin after the price movement. The focus of traders is to sell their coins after a 1k dollar increase and they are doing so making profit but some traders are not doing that way. They are holding their coins to let the market shifts into a complete bull run as well as they are also looking to buy some more coins.
For me,it's still best to hold more our coins because i think the market will not make a serious dropdown of price but only a continuous growth in the market.But if you think you can already make profits with the amount right now,then go sell your coins but don't forget to buy another coins because there are high chances now that this market will even reach high peaks in the months to come.

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:10:50 PM

For me,it's still best to hold more our coins because i think the market will not make a serious dropdown of price but only a continuous growth in the market.But if you think you can already make profits with the amount right now,then go sell your coins but don't forget to buy another coins because there are high chances now that this market will even reach high peaks in the months to come.
I also notice that the bitcoin price wont drop hard anymore  instead it only drops a little and then it recovers after several minutes or an hour  .thats why i will also recomend others to continue hodling because this is a sign that bitcoins value would continue to increase and pump more in the upcoming days or weeks  . Selling now is not advisable because the value isnt that high , you can make a profit but that isnt satisfying at all  . So its still better if you can wait for more .
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:58:08 AM

definitely it seems like the real development so the investment is really needed in this situation for everyone to get the success in the future otherwise if the market suddenly go to the moon then we have to miss the opportunity again.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:14:28 AM

For me it's time to cash in more money to buy bitcoin. I was look at news still positive coming.
On the crypto market, I see friend on my country buying place are hugh and new investor day by day registered on my local exchange.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:58:46 AM

I'm sure this is a real bull, too long to enter the bull trap and maybe it's the right time. but it must require a lot of processes for prices to be stable and up high

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 12:20:44 PM

definitely it seems like the real development so the investment is really needed in this situation for everyone to get the success in the future otherwise if the market suddenly go to the moon then we have to miss the opportunity again.
Technically the wrong time to put your money in the market is the bull run. The price is rising now and people are going to start selling sooner or later. A corrective crash is sometime happening soon though what happens after that will be depending on the relative proportion of bulls to bears. So this price is not the point to buy. 8-9k USD would be a good selling point for those who bought at 6k. That 6k price was steady for several months so I am expecting a good drop. Last week also saw a drop at this stage but there will be more people selling this week.

I'm sure this is a real bull, too long to enter the bull trap and maybe it's the right time. but it must require a lot of processes for prices to be stable and up high
Lets hope for the best. Hope you got your seat-belts on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:01:45 AM

The best way to really earn much now is to trade, holding is not bad, but once we decide to be an holder, we should then not join the group of people who are always worried about the price of bitcoin dropping or not because bitcoin is already in uptrend and it will surely one day set another new all-time high that will be far greater than the previous one.

For traders, it is not so difficult to really make profit now, we just have to learn to study how bitcoin behaves at every point, for now, it’s obvious that bitcoin cannot go below $7k again, and since it shuffles between $7k and $8k, we should always plan to enter at $7k and the sell at $8k which will be giving is that $1k profit each time we do this.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 07:09:21 AM

It is bull if you think it is bull.
Not really. Unless you are some whale with access to more than 10% of bitcoin supply worth of coins.

If you think so, you would do arrangements to make the max money you could with your coins. If you think it is trap, you would not even think of investing in the market. It is a very personal choice. If you are in the crypto and are passionate about the technology, you would stay in the market irrespective of the bull or bear.
This has nothing to do with being in the technology and making profit. A bear or bull market is only price index, nothing more. It denotes exactly nothing other than the price being speculated by hungry traders trying to make money by pumping and dumping. They literally dont care about their asset's future value but only in their monetary gains. The current market price is hovering around 8.2k trying to go both up and down. Better to wait a few days than buy or sell.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:51:59 AM

Are you still holding your investment from last year or did you sell to buy back again? If you sold your coins to buy back later, then you should consider at what rate you bought now and that can help you decide what actions to take next. But the market has been doing well recently and I don't see any reason why should quit now.

Lots of coins in the market has been doing well and that includes Bitcoin, Litecoin, Tron, Eth and a lot of them, they have just be doing fine recently. Tron just had 13.7% increase recently, even more than that by now. There's been speculation that there is going to be a bull run, and the way things are playing along, it's likely that is true.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:22:54 AM

The prices of cryptocurrencies where continue to raise recently which is happening due to the bear trend happen previously so we can call it as legit bull run rather than confusing because trap will not last for months but we ar facing upward trend for almost a quarter of this year.

For now, people have different opinion on the market movement, but I'm pretty sure a lot the bearish people are already bullish now.
There is a good price increment but we cannot prevent some correction as that is necessary, this is a healthy correction that will make the market stronger.

So don't lose your chance which is the last chance before the ship moves to moon.

This time we need to HODL more, we successfully hope in the bear period, this time would be easier for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: