Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:33:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think ? Is this an opportunity to get in or get out  (Read 4196 times)
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 05:55:35 PM

I guess investing in bit[Suspicious link removed]d choice. Bitcoin price is been lowered for a while now and many people are selling bitcoins in the fear that the price may go down again but we all know bitcoin is somewhat standard and will for sure grow beyond its current position.
There is absolutely nothing to be done to stop people from panicking because the level of our strength is different and for those who are panic selling, they don’t know that they are doing people like us a great favor because every time that the whales dump the price, we get the opportunity to buy far lower when these people start selling their own coin.

By the time that they realize the market is recovering back, they put the money back into the market, and for those who buys every time there is a panic sell, it would be an opportunity for them to sell high on price recovery. I appreciate those who are panic selling because if they were not panic selling, there is absolutely no way that we traders would have been making more money on bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 07:04:18 PM

This is their strategy to earn bitcoin for a short time only, And there is nothing we can do to stop them. But they know what they are doing and I am sure that by this time they will hold their bitcoins and they will wait for it to rise. We will probably see this when it bitcoin halving come closer, that many investors especially crypto big whales are looking forward to.
I agree on that, evryone is waiting for the bitcoin to rise, that is why before we get in to crypto feild we really need to have a big patience so that we can hold and wait for the right time to sell, i believe that most of the investors are now holding thier bitcoin for good.
How long have to wait bitcoin raise up with now end of year but still down with bitcoin price, many moment when end year bitcoin and crypto price have raise up but today still down. I have the same way like you for waiting when bitcoin raising up and make altcoin season come soon, I need altcoin raise up back to higher price how they can did with 2017.
Actually, this is the right time that we should buy bitcoin because as you can see the price is not that high and it has a big possibility that if we buy some tokens and hold it for a long time until it pump, it is a good profit for us. We all want that to happen, why do we need to hesitate if we have seen others have earned money with buying bitcoin and holding it for a long time. I recommend that instead of hesitating they should start investing in some project or buy some tokens so that if the market pumps they can really earn a lot of money that they want. Just patience and courage is the key for that to happen.
crypto_fan_boy

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 10:34:23 PM

I would say get in cause of the recent volume spikes in bitcoin and bitcoin futures trading, but also be careful cause that could be just an anomaly without any long term pattern.
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 675

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 10:57:29 PM

That's very common in trading, if prices go up, there are people who want to make a profit by selling bitcoin, but it can't be denied, maybe they have been investing for a long time, so when bitcoin goes up, then they have to do that. so we don't have negative conclusions for that ... !!
Yes.Selling for their target goal price is their own choice after a long time of holding. But if we are not contented with the current market price, then there's no wrong in continue holding our coins until we see the market totally in green. This is what we call faith. People continue to risks holding their coins even if the market price is totally fluctuating.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 11:43:37 PM

I am taking advantage of this dips and upsurges of Bitcoin but, I don't aim for high profits, I am happy with just 1.5% or 2% as long as I keep on earning that much, I am fine with it. Just be careful on buying when you think its the dip that they call because sometimes it will continue to go down and if that is the case, you just need to hold on to your Bitcoin as eventually it will recover. Learning how to use trading tools will help you decide when to get in or when to get out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: