Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:01:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nem near 40% pump!!!  (Read 379 times)
niisarearning (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:30:15 PM

I like Nem over xrp becaus i found this is the best coin even it’s again smart contract creation platform it has done some agreement in Middle East in past . Now it’s pumping as it’s potential . Why can’t people choos nem over xrp . Atleast we can support decentrelised over centralised coin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:33:42 PM

I'm sure most investors now doesn't care about centralized coins like XRP. Everyone is here to make money. So I guess people will go to where the money is right now, BTC,ETH, XRP. But I'm glad to see NEM is being pump, but it's very obvious that it's not organic though. So just be careful not to invest on top, otherwise you will be trap, just saying.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:02:35 PM

AFAIK NEM is more focused with development of companies that are wanting to embrace blockchain technology. Although they came from short fall with some minor team issues but they are standing firm again.
XRP was mentioned, I thought it will be the only coin that will show no motion but it did moved to $0.4.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 06:08:40 PM

I need to wait for more so I can sell my NEM at the higher price.
The price now is not good for me, and I can make a bigger profit Grin
I will sell all of my NEM if the price can reach more than 10k satoshi hahaha
Besides NEM, I still waiting for XRP and XLM and I am sure both XRP and XLM can increase too as NEM.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:09:11 PM

AFAIK NEM is more focused with development of companies that are wanting to embrace blockchain technology. Although they came from short fall with some minor team issues but they are standing firm again.
XRP was mentioned, I thought it will be the only coin that will show no motion but it did moved to $0.4.
From those issue now the project is gaining back attentions from its supporters and new investors, I agree with future development where NEM really aiming to have more progress using blockchain, after this good movements it will again gather attentions and for sure investors will consider the potentials, especially those who's new to this industry who's looking for investment assets.
Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:10:35 PM

Yeah, It is really interesting that after the financial problems on NEM Foundation side they handled this and now we see results of their work Smiley
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 09:33:37 PM

I believe that NEM will really make it big in time to come as we can really see the sign at the moment, though I don't want to believe that it is a pump but a normal growth as a result of the forces of demand and supply.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:54:07 PM

Yeah, It is really interesting that after the financial problems on NEM Foundation side they handled this and now we see results of their work Smiley
They are not stoping from working with their project, they make a good development in the past. Though NEM right now is still cheap, i see s bigger future with it and it can hit again the new ATH. I do watch this coin before and I think investing on this one right now is a good decision, i can’t tell that it will pump high but hopefully it will.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:22:39 AM

From those issue now the project is gaining back attentions from its supporters and new investors, I agree with future development where NEM really aiming to have more progress using blockchain, after this good movements it will again gather attentions and for sure investors will consider the potentials, especially those who's new to this industry who's looking for investment assets.
Yes, they have regained back the confidence of their investors and everyone who's been interested to NEM.

I'm a follower of their camp here in my country and I've been amazing with the companies that they have been dealing with.
They are totally working with all the best of them and focused with the introduction and adoption of blockchain for different companies that can apply it.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:30:05 AM

I like Nem over xrp becaus i found this is the best coin even it’s again smart contract creation platform it has done some agreement in Middle East in past . Now it’s pumping as it’s potential . Why can’t people choos nem over xrp . Atleast we can support decentrelised over centralised coin.
Top altcoins really pump pero ngayon, its on a red market again which is normal lang. May pump and dump talaga na mangyayari pero ang mga top altcoins, for sure more on pump sila in the future. NEM is a good coin, kaya siguro bumabawi na sila ngayon let’s see kung tatagal ang pump na ito.
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:35:03 AM

is the break out over?  https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/nem
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:56:35 AM

well.. its not about decentralized and centralised mate because ppl nowadays will always choose the one that can make a massive profits. Btw for me in my own opinion XRP is the still best choice than NEM because if you look through coinmarketcap  the potential of XRP is good than NEM. So probably that's the reason why some ppl still supporting XRP instead of NEM.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:52:55 AM

Who do you think investing. In XRP?It is the banking community and not us a normal investors that’s why the centralized coin like XRP is growing that much,but just like you I prefer NEM over this banking cryptocurrency.
Suddenly the price is dropping now to -10% already though it’s normal as bitcoin also losing the momentum
Erickan

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 12:54:20 PM

I really like XRP, for me XRP has a strong financial foundation and a much bigger community than NEM. When the market grows, all leading projects will increase accordingly. If I invest in the long term, I see that both NEM and XRP are very good. But now I will choose XRP for investment.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:48:49 PM

The catapult upgrade news has certainly catapulted NEM up the price charts. Still some way below ATH, but it is doing well and nice to see it back in the top 20 in cap.
I do hold NEM, and I like the project - it isn't a competitor to XRP though, so they can't really be compared to one another.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 01:55:15 PM

Didn't follow the news much on NEM
But the last news i follow shows that NEM has financial problem

Anyone with NEM mind to share the current situation?
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:06:48 PM

Because one thing,,, people do not even understand what they are buying. I like NEM too for a lot of things, a little bit because of the Asian links of course but beyond that also because they actually are trying to do something really unique for the community, unlike Ripple which is all about helping banks become faster and cheaper,,, so what, right? But speculators give no damns about this. Whichever can make more is the more popular choice and Ripple looks like the better choice now.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:41:47 PM

I'm sure most investors now doesn't care about centralized coins like XRP. Everyone is here to make money. So I guess people will go to where the money is right now, BTC,ETH, XRP. But I'm glad to see NEM is being pump, but it's very obvious that it's not organic though. So just be careful not to invest on top, otherwise you will be trap, just saying.

That is hard truth...people in cryptocurrency are mostly desiring to make money more than looking at what the platform can contribute to the many industry and the society in general. And we could not blame people to have that mindset as we are for what we can get from something. Though we have to recognize that there are still some people who are following their ideals in selecting what coin to support and we should thank them for that. NEM actually has a good potential and I am hoping that the team behind will innovate and partner more with other organizations that can take advantage of their platform. At the end of the day, it is always adoption that can carry the platform into the future. The more users the platform has the better it can be for its viability. As they say, the more the merrier.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:13:25 PM

NEM started in  decentralize way but for me the team lacks strong marketing team like Ripple, Ripple is building a brand and trying as much as possible to eat at the top of the foot chain, work and partner with banks this can not be said of NEW, even there was a time the team has no money to use for the development of the platform unlike Ripple sitting on huge tokens that can be sold in the market at any time

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:44:52 PM

I think nem can overcome easily thanks to this pump nem foundation financial problem in general nem is a good coin to follow as a community experiment
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: