Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:44:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cosmos it is a Ethereum-killer?  (Read 537 times)
iyah adrian

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 08:55:16 PM

Many are thinking every other coin coming now can beat ETH when am sure it can't happen and I still very much wonder why many think that way , though ETH might be old coin but that doesn't say it will be killed by new coin , so I don't see ATOM killing ETH now and in future.

That reason is what makes me included in this topic. Which makes me curious about what projects or altcoins want to defeat ethereum. Maybe so many projects that say something like that. If it has been proven to succumb to new ethereum I believe in this.
flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 09:02:10 PM

There is no reason why the atom cryptocurrency should get into the top 3... Yes, at the moment, the atom feels very good but that until then, the ETH does not launch an update to Ethereum 2.0. After that, many altcoins very much lose their price. Many will not be able to cope with the colossal capitalization of Ethereum.

ATOM may one day be one of the best coins, I agree with you that it will not get intonthe top 3, neither will it  be of any threat to Ethereum's existence, with or without Ethereum 2.0
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 06:02:57 AM

Bounty Hunters very much help the development of the project. An impressive number of investors learn about the ICO from bounty hunters and thanks to their work. Very often projects themselves buy the coin from bounty hunters and do not allow to understate the price when listing on the stock exchange. If the price of the coin falls then this is not the fault of the bounty hunters.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 07:33:23 AM

cosmos, one of the altcoins that could potentially compete with ethereum, while many think that ethereum is an altcoin that cannot be rivaled at this time, as technology advances in the future everything will be possible without anyone to predict
I don’t doubt the fact that Ethereum can really get lots of competitors in future which may eventually remove Ethereum from tat top position, but not with that cosmos because we have too many potential projects that can remove Ethereum and which cosmos will have to deal with first, EOS still has a better system, and Binance is the greatest threats to them all, so if they want to have their way to the top, they need to first deal with each other first, but I don’t usually judge these coins based on the position they are occupying because every one of them can never sit on same throne, but they can all share something in common, which is giving very quality services to their users and making sure that they continue  working according to their promises in their whitepaper.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████