Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:39:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 [ANN] Coinlib - A New, Modern Cryptocurrency Tracking & Portfolio Site 🌟  (Read 383 times)
coinlib (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:42:54 PM

Track your Cryptos| Advanced Porfolio| Powerful Tools

Hi to all.

We're excited to announce a cryptocurrency tracking site that took us several months of hard work to develop, COINLIB
It features, amongst others:
  • Powerful & Beautiful Portfolio
  • Real-Time Price Updates for more than 2000 cryptos
  • An Advanced Coin Comparison
  • Cool tools like Alerts, Price Converter, Amazing Graphs, Star Coins and more
  • A mobile-friendly version with all features and functionality

Quick Links To:

1. HomePage - Star Coins, Check Prices in Real-Time, Top Movers, News Overview
2. Coin Comparison Page - Compare up to 4 coins, with historic data and stunning, detailed graphs
3. Bitcoin Page - Detailed Coin info, Social Links, Bitcoin News, Breakdown by exchange and by currency
6. Crypto News - Crypto news from select sources
7. Exchanges Breakdown - Detailed information about 160+ exchanges

• Four Different Widgets Available - More coming soon !
  • With Real-Time Price Updates
  • Lightweight & Responsive
  • Ideal for Crypto Blogs, News Sites, Coin/Token Pages and other related websites

Get a Live Preview, Customize and Install The Widgets with a Simple Copy Paste of the Provided Code

Upcoming Features: Dark Theme | Trade Import from Exchanges | Mobile Apps for Android & iOS | Portfolio Export/Share | Public API & More

We welcome your feedback and would love to have you onboard

Get in Touch: Twitter | Facebook | Email: info@coinlib.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:13:01 AM

Your Tweet, if you want to thank the addresses that you will always find on my Twitter page https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/960697478579355648
donaldduckie6

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:25:31 AM

Decent project  Smiley though I would like to know how you are planning to differentiate Coinlib from all other competitors as the market for portfolio and cryptocurrencies tracking seems to already be saturated.
coinlib (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:42:27 AM

We believe that our product is already superior to many competitors our there. Indeed there are several sites in the crypto tracking space, good or bad ones, old or new.
There are lots of plans are in our roadmap, which should allow us to differentiate ourselves.
We're just getting started...
KeplerTechnologies

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:38:24 PM

Hi!
You are also welcome to try a new portfolio manager for blockchain assets - LUKRUM.
The app is still under development and the team is collecting lots of feedback from early adopters.
To gain a free access, simply visit our website: https://lukrum.tech
Follow us on Telegram: https://t.me/Kepler_Official
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:14:14 PM

Why this is such a small thread?! This site needs to be known! It's incredibly well built and useful.
I've added my crypto trades and my holdings, creating my portofolio and now I can visit your site and in one moment I know what's gone up and what's gone down in the last 24h/7d/30d.
We can also import our API key from exchanges like KRAKEN, HitBTC, Bittrex and more so that our trades and portofolio is updated automatically.

The 24h portofolio change that sums everything is also very nice.

One suggestion I have, is a system that will allow us miners to update our portofolio easier.
At the moment, every few days I'm adding a fake trade between "X" amount of coins which I've mined with "0" amount of euros paid. An extra field variable that holds the mined coins would open many possibilities, like for example a sum of mined coins for the last week/month/forever and their today value in fiat.

I wish you all the best with Coinlib guys!
cheddur_announce

Activity: 1
Merit: 77

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:07:50 PM

We added CoinLib to Cheddur!

If you've used CoinLib, don't forget to leave a review! The more thorough your review is, the more it will help other users and the more likely you’ll be to receive some tips! Smiley
Vazan25

Merit: 13

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:30:55 AM

Yes, it is very convenient and always up to date.
The list of exchanges is impressive-a convenient search for coins and trades.
Personally, I liked the tool of comparison-any coin can be compared to the coin you liked and track the trend of recession and lifting.
There are no comments on the interface, everything is intuitively simple and understandable.
AnUser92

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:56:05 PM

Hi, I love the project and the design!! A lot of coins are available!! I wonder why the ANN thread has only 6 posts Huh Huh
RivAngE

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:40:23 AM

Hi, I love the project and the design!! A lot of coins are available!! I wonder why the ANN thread has only 6 posts Huh Huh

Because the sad truth is that most people only know how to write "good project, to the moon soon" these days Roll Eyes
AnUser92

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 01:25:22 AM

Because the sad truth is that most people only know how to write "good project, to the moon soon" these days Roll Eyes

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Unfortunately that's true  Cry Undecided Undecided
CryptoSyphon

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:17:15 AM

Hello!

Thank you for listing MicroCoin (MCC) on your site! Smiley
RivAngE

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:49:41 PM

Not sure if you guys still monitor this thread, but shouldn't you re-establish your connection with KuCoin?
Some coins that are only traded through them (ex: KuCoin Shares and Blockport) are shown wrong data now.

It's been a long time since they updated their exchange and it's also been a long time since you updated your site. Please don't leave Coinlib behind, it's such a great place!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: