Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:42:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WPP Energy tokens?  (Read 12114 times)
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:23:53 PM

I was very upset by the fact of how much the price fell after listing on the stock exchange. The coin lost more than 80% of its value, although the project looks very promising.
Like you said the token dropped more than 80% which has already proof that the promising state of a project doesn't count if the community support level is equal or higher to promising level. However, the project was not only the project we have in the market that offer the exact services.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhon15

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:24:27 PM

I am not bortherd with hype around a project what i look fot in a project is the solution they will bring to the table, wpp is a good project but yet to deliver a tangible product.
but WPP can give results, even though it hasn't provided a real product but can be profitable in my opinion it's not a problem, indeed the project will be better if it already has a real product because we can better understand and know the product.

mannybitcoins

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:49:53 AM

The development of the energy segment in the crypto industry is necessary, since this part of the market is practically not occupied and there are no strong projects there yet.
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:06:42 AM

I also see great potential for this coin. I am still waiting for the right time to buy this coin, in my opinion the price of this coin still hasn't reached the bottom and still has the potential to go down again.

tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:14:25 PM

WPP tokens are still seen as new projects and managed to make extraordinary sales. Early April successfully entered the Digifinex and Trade.io exchange exchanges. When today Bitcoin and almost all altcoins have experienced a great decline, WPP has performed better  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wpp-token/ . I see great potential for this place. What is your positive opinion?
Please Share in this discussion. Thank you.

In my own opinion this is a good project, although we can see that the price is always declining for no reason, but we have to understand that the crypto world is not stable, because we have different emotions when it comes to understanding the project, i always keep myself updated to this project, by next year it is stated that the price would be equal to 1usd something, i hope it will.

There reason why its token is still declining is because there are not interest for its token as of yet. The interest in the products that the will sell that is why there is no movement of the token price upwards. The reason that the token have some movement in its first week is because of the so called week hands that are selling their coins because of the hype of the members or token holders.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:25:12 PM

Most likely WPP token will get more attention to investors knowing that the project itself is very superb. This is a mother earthly project and very innovative considering this is a Swiss project. WPP made partnership with AirWire as a good development.
NeverSop

Activity: 518

HODL

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:26:45 PM

Looking at the way the team went about their launch, it will likely be a long night for investors, no volume and with the huge number of dieing projects in the space won't be surprise if this project go the same way, ICOs are dead and IEOs are the order of the day and no exchange will be committed t a projects with little or no interest
If I remember correctly, WPP ran ICO at the end of last year with a very strong team from many power industry experts, I don't remember the exact price of WPP token, but the project was successful in the period. Difficulties from the end of last year have proved that it is a project with great potential to develop in the future when the platforms are completed and come into operation. I will take a corner to follow it now.

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:39:46 PM

It is indeed a great project and I think it could go on par with good altcoins as well. It blends well with bitcoin's growth and has the capability to skyrocket as well. People should consider buying it because it is really cheap and have a great future ahead of it.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Kemileye

Activity: 573

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:54:55 PM

WPP tokens are still seen as new projects and managed to make extraordinary sales. Early April successfully entered the Digifinex and Trade.io exchange exchanges. When today Bitcoin and almost all altcoins have experienced a great decline, WPP has performed better  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wpp-token/ . I see great potential for this place. What is your positive opinion?

Taking a look at the price analysis of WPP coin, I think it can be regarded as pump and dump coin which doesn't have potential. Since its launch on didgifinex exchange, the coin price has been manipulated and it has turned to pump and dump coin. I see no potential in WPP coin.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:11:54 PM

WPP tokens are still seen as new projects and managed to make extraordinary sales. Early April successfully entered the Digifinex and Trade.io exchange exchanges. When today Bitcoin and almost all altcoins have experienced a great decline, WPP has performed better  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wpp-token/ . I see great potential for this place. What is your positive opinion?

I took part in this project last month and I hold 100,000 WPP Tokens worth $1000 at that time. And now I see the price going down, so I'm not too sorry yesterday to sell it.
At first I was sure of this new token, but after that I don't know why I doubted and sold it all and sure enough the price was getting lower. WPP Token is very good in my opinion, but I have a lot of dumper in it and even a bounty hunter that worsens the price.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
hohuan101

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:20:41 PM

WPP is a well-rated project in terms of green energy. There are things we need to keep in mind that people really don't invest in the project because it's good but because it's profitable. If you have a long-term investment plan, I think you should hold it for 1-2 years.
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:27:23 PM

Quite an interesting project. Everything related to energy is very promising, because at the moment we are not moving in this direction.
raden1922 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:52:51 PM

In my own opinion this is a good project, although we can see that the price is always declining for no reason, but we have to understand that the crypto world is not stable, because we have different emotions when it comes to understanding the project, i always keep myself updated to this project, by next year it is stated that the price would be equal to 1usd something, i hope it will.

There reason why its token is still declining is because there are not interest for its token as of yet. The interest in the products that the will sell that is why there is no movement of the token price upwards. The reason that the token have some movement in its first week is because of the so called week hands that are selling their coins because of the hype of the members or token holders.
Until now, I am still patient and optimistic, even though the price of WPP tokens continues to decline. Maybe the WPP ENERGY product is not fully interested, but the time and development process will continue. I am sure the hard work of the project team will produce significant results, with a target price of $ 1 to $ 1.2. Energy projects will continue to be needed all the time and time, that's my reason for staying in the great WPP Energy project. Let the time answer and I will continue to be patient with this real project.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:11:34 PM

Until now, I am still patient and optimistic, even though the price of WPP tokens continues to decline. Maybe the WPP ENERGY product is not fully interested, but the time and development process will continue. I am sure the hard work of the project team will produce significant results, with a target price of $ 1 to $ 1.2. Energy projects will continue to be needed all the time and time, that's my reason for staying in the great WPP Energy project. Let the time answer and I will continue to be patient with this real project.

Despite everything that has gone bad so far, I think the WPP project is very good.

But what worries me is the team's behavior. The team, which worked very well at the beginning and shared each work in a transparent way, has been silent for a long time.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:13:16 PM

I have some WPP energy tokens from bounty campaign, but I am skeptical about the future. Look for example on WePower token, even they are more successfull than WPP, price is 10 times lower since ICO.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:33:17 PM

I have some WPP energy tokens from bounty campaign, but I am skeptical about the future. Look for example on WePower token, even they are more successfull than WPP, price is 10 times lower since ICO.

The current fall in coin prices does not make a project bad. This is an innovative project with a real business, team and advanced idea. The project has enough funds to provide itself with everything necessary, and the current price of the coin only gives us a chance to buy cheap money while it is possible.

rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:42:27 PM

The current fall in coin prices does not make a project bad. This is an innovative project with a real business, team and advanced idea. The project has enough funds to provide itself with everything necessary, and the current price of the coin only gives us a chance to buy cheap money while it is possible.

Yes, right, the low price will not die, this is an opportunity to buy WPP when the price is cheap and I'm sure WPP will fly high.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:01:41 PM

maybe of course you really believe or maybe it advertisment, but I have this tokens I know them from early beginning, and when they fall down and team didnt support the price I understand that it will not have a great future.. just as others..thats my opinion!
raden1922 (OP)

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:11:16 PM

Yes, Wepower (WPR) is much more than WPP energy. WPP currently costs only $ 0.0011 and it is indeed very far from the ICO price. I do not understand the reason continues to decline, is this a form of manipulation from them? If not, what is the main reason. Isn't the market also continuing to improve until now.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:33:55 AM

I also follow their development
and I remember a very good price increase.
but now the price has fallen much lower than it was originally
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: