Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:32:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading tips  (Read 3397 times)
quarkfx

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:02:00 AM

I am a newbie to crypto field.I want to now some crypto trading tips.can you help me
Every person started from beginning and day by day the person can gather knowledge and by the way the person can be skilled on a specific field which is a great part on trading too. Today you are newbie tomorrow you might be the expert.
even I was a beginner and self learnt , learning daily was awesome now after years I am not an expert still many things I am learning no one can be 100% expert in investing and trading
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:46:21 PM

golden  rules that you should avoid when trading.

1) Considering cryptocurrencies trading as a solution to your financial problems.

2) To blindly trusting Twitter calls, Telegram signals, YouTube shills, etc.

3) Halting the learning process.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:25:00 PM

I am a newbie to crypto field.I want to now some crypto trading tips.can you help me
Every person started from beginning and day by day the person can gather knowledge and by the way the person can be skilled on a specific field which is a great part on trading too. Today you are newbie tomorrow you might be the expert.
And it is not necessary that a person starts gathering knowledge while trading because he may faces with loss or any difficulty which is possible in such situations. Therefore, new traders are now serious about this fact not to perform even a single mistake that is the reason they are learning and getting through overall process after that they can do anything easily without getting worried about anything.
Yes there is 100% chance that the person may face problem and become loser on the trade and for the lose the man can make him more perfect trader so it is a part of learning "how to trade?".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: