Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:56:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Journey from gambling to trading  (Read 2834 times)
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:39:57 AM

You definitely need to always learn any activity, especially here the risk is associated with the loss of their earnings, it is important to devote a lot of time to this area and understand for yourself, to find a strategy
If we think that gambling is the right place for us, then better to stay in here especially when we are seeking into another source of income. Well, trying in trading is good in order try ourself from it and to know if gambling will work as well.  
And to know that gambling is different from trading, then have to say that you need to play at your risk in switching from gambling into trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:51:02 PM

I have been spent time in trading but i have never came for gambling so i have no idea that how gambling is meaningful to me and may be in future i have to start gambling then it is also a good way to make money and we can participate in the crypto community and if we have time we can use it for earning people earn a very good amount from this gambling and then they trade what they have earned in the previous gambling.
You will notice that trading is not the only platform we can use to earn money in this industry. And one of the best thing to do to gain money is through gambling. However, in real gambling scenario, we never win because if we gamble daily, we have already losses. So, therefore I prefer also to be a trader than to be a gambler.

Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:01:56 PM

I can relate with what the op is talking about, trading is purely different from gambling in my own case, one must have studied the chart carefully and ensure that all parameters are right before buying in, a gambler makes irrational choices and most times are based on sentiments and emotions. As a trader, I have to plan my entry and target a safe exit, know when to call it quit and when to take the profit if the market is in your favor, gamblers don't consider all these

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 04:03:03 PM

You can talk a lot about what the difference or similarity between gambling and trading, but somehow only a certain excitement among users unites them.  Anyone who knows the game of chance and trade firsthand, he will understand that they can not be compared, and the more so to combine.  If someone played a game of chance, it does not mean that he can become a successful trader if he does not have certain knowledge and experience.
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:27:48 PM

Need knowledge and experience long enough to evaluate different investments and gambling. If you have good knowledge and are deep enough, gambling is also an investment but if you do not have knowledge, investment is no different from gambling. So prepare yourself well before deciding to invest in any problem.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:18:59 AM

Both require money management...

I agree....

but the luck determinant is an important one in gambling.

It's important but not really what is needed in order to win, when we are gambling, we are not just satisfied with one win, as much as possible, we want to win most of the time and that is very if we are just a gambler which relies solely on luck.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 04:16:33 PM

When i started trading i didn't know about money management , risk to reward , psychology and many things
I was just putting money and watching that i would make profit after some days i made a huge loss and i knew after losing that i was gambling
now i am have learnt many things about trading and now making little profits
My last saying is never put your hard earned money in to market before learning , it will take lot of time and effort to make profits, 1st learn then earn don't c profits while learning     
this is the same thing happens with all newbies its good that you understand the reality learn after you struggle and work-hard you will be making profits and gain success in trading
We all have a lot of story to tell about not learning what cryptocurrency trading entails before diving into it but the act of struggle and hard work is not what need in crypto to be a profitable trader because knowledge and timing are what determines the outcome of a trader.
@Noah14, if you enter the market during bullish trend you wont be aware of the risk in crypto trading.

Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:03:31 PM

Need knowledge and experience long enough to evaluate different investments and gambling. If you have good knowledge and are deep enough, gambling is also an investment but if you do not have knowledge, investment is no different from gambling. So prepare yourself well before deciding to invest in any problem.
In this comparison: Investment - gambling = Knowledge(?) I don't think so. There are a lot of variables which can change the result of the gambling event but it is not same for the investing. Both require money management but the luck determinant is an important one in gambling.
In general, investment and gambling are indeed two very different things.
but if I talk about investing in crypto I think besides requiring knowledge, and experience also still requires luck.

]
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 01:30:09 PM

When i started trading i didn't know about money management , risk to reward , psychology and many things
I was just putting money and watching that i would make profit after some days i made a huge loss and i knew after losing that i was gambling
My last saying is never put your hard earned money in to market before learning , it will take lot of time and effort to make profits, 1st learn then earn don't c profits while learning     

Well, that actually most of the newbies did here mate, they don't know how to listened about the reminders of the old members here in the forum, then because of their stubbornness they always loss their coins in the end. But good to hear that you learned from your mistakes and
I admired you on that decision you've made now, so keep up the good work. 

In addition to that most newbies are stubborn and greedy, they always wanted to earn fast here. They thought there is shortcut for them to earn huge here but its not of course, we all knows that. For us to earn big here into crypto trading we really need to work for it.

whyrqa-1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 02:43:52 PM

Well, that actually most of the newbies did here mate, they don't know how to listened about the reminders of the old members here in the forum, then because of their stubbornness they always loss their coins in the end. But good to hear that you learned from your mistakes and
I admired you on that decision you've made now, so keep up the good work. 

In addition to that most newbies are stubborn and greedy, they always wanted to earn fast here. They thought there is shortcut for them to earn huge here but its not of course, we all knows that. For us to earn big here into crypto trading we really need to work for it.
We all know what progress has been made in cryptocurrency users during the 2016-2017 year.  Not only investors and traders earned good returns, but even Bounty Hunters became richer.  It is this information that does not give rest even to the current beginners, who are still trying to get an opportunity to earn big money, but the situation has changed significantly and the opportunities have decreased.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:51:26 AM

I've played both, gambling and trading, in my opinion the best is only HODL,
trading and gambling requires good management, a lot of experience and good knowledge, because if one of the three doesn't exist then our emotions will be disturbed, such as easily anxious and others.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:27:16 AM

Well, it sounds different. Gambling may not be far from trading but of course, gambling needs luck in order to have some buck unlikely it happens into trading which it needs more on strategies. If we want to be more profitable, then leaving gambling into trading is the best steps we have taken.
Ain't no problem if we don't have knowledge in trading cause we can learn it at any time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:25:15 AM

It was really like a gambling when I started trading for the first time, as a result I lost some funds and lesson learned. I took the appropriate steps after that loss like learning the proper ways in trading and mastering some of the technical analysis. I also learned fund and risk managements to avoid more losses in the future. Another common enemy of trading is emotion and I've been trying to control it in every time I trade.

Good development, everyone can learn and improve their strategy in trading, it's easier to make money in trading than in gambling because your analysis in gambling doesn't help much to increase your probability of winning, that house edge will make you lose, in trading there is no house edge.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:28:07 AM

at first I analyzed it might be said between gambling and trading, because it was still in the learning process, and did not know the characteristics of the market. but luckily, at least now I understand, and try to remain consistent in the analysis that has been made as a basis for taking action

Marnihughes82

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:11:01 PM

I do not think so. If we don't put money in the school, we can't learn anything, we don't draw valuable experience. All theoretical lessons are meaningless, only when entering is the school really learning.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:26:31 PM

It was really like a gambling when I started trading for the first time, as a result I lost some funds and lesson learned. I took the appropriate steps after that loss like learning the proper ways in trading and mastering some of the technical analysis. I also learned fund and risk managements to avoid more losses in the future. Another common enemy of trading is emotion and I've been trying to control it in every time I trade.

Good development, everyone can learn and improve their strategy in trading, it's easier to make money in trading than in gambling because your analysis in gambling doesn't help much to increase your probability of winning, that house edge will make you lose, in trading there is no house edge.
most people who fail gambling, sometimes learn to control the flow of trading. well, so it's natural if the trip gets to that. besides that I strongly agree, if in trading, we are able to sharpen the strategy for the better. I feel that the opportunity to trade is greater than gambling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: