Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:01:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON to soon displace ETHEREUM?  (Read 12669 times)
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:58:43 PM

"TRON to soon displace ETHEREUM?", absolutely NO, becasue there's also partnership from other works of life, that equally partners with Ethereum. Ethereum has a workable product behind it, so, it will take TRON 2(two) decade, before you will see such competitiveness and i doubt that, becasue the more TRON team work harder, the more ETHEREUM team do likewise. Go back and check the two project before your conclusion. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:09:32 PM

There is nothing impossible in the crypto world, "Tron replaces Ethereum" might happen, but it will really take a very long time in my opinion, remember Ethereum is the favorite altcoin of many people, regardless of its shortcomings.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 01:13:04 PM

I think will take a lot of time to that happen and even after more time no one can say that a coin will replace Ethereum and be more used than Ethereum for creating smart contracts.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:47:32 PM

There is nothing impossible in the crypto world, "Tron replaces Ethereum" might happen, but it will really take a very long time in my opinion, remember Ethereum is the favorite altcoin of many people, regardless of its shortcomings.

The fact that many projects run inside Ethereum's ecosystem is a feat itself and TRON should do whatever it takes to overtake that achievement but until then Ethereum is enjoying currently as the platform of choice for most crypto projects due to its very active development - a challenge for TRON team indeed. Smiley
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:51:38 PM

Tron is an awesome crypto currency, because people are actively investing in this coin and TRON is moving the whole industry towards the mass adoption. For example the last partnership with Opera, so I also see a big threat for ETH in this coin.
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 02:04:37 PM

The picture you posted in OP seem not fair to Vitalik, you should know that yurself just when you look at it. Of all pictures of Vitalik, you really have to pick that one?

AS of the project they've develop, ETH had already reach a long way than TRX, there is no way RON can displace ETH, we see tron to be a good investment and there are already dapps with it but if you have to compare both, ETH had much milestones achieved.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Evrolina

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:12:39 PM

We are used to making unrealistic statement, let us face the reality, no altcoins can replace ETH for now,there is no doubt that TRON is a good project.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:27:02 PM

I think the mistake you are making is thinking that one cryptocurrency is capable of dominating the entire market. Right now Tron has proved to be very good at powering gaming Dapps which require lots of fast cheap transactions. Ethereum is neither cheap or fast. It is however much better for raising money, something that does not necessarily require speed or low cost.

anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:31:50 PM

I think the mistake you are making is thinking that one cryptocurrency is capable of dominating the entire market. Right now Tron has proved to be very good at powering gaming Dapps which require lots of fast cheap transactions. Ethereum is neither cheap or fast. It is however much better for raising money, something that does not necessarily require speed or low cost.

I obsalyutno agree. Each cryptocurrency takes its place. Yes, the price of the throne may increase. But on adne applications they are not going to leave.

nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:35:39 PM

Nope, that will not going to happen, TRON can't dethrone ethereum. Yes, I must say that development of TRON is very fast and the way Justin Sun handles the marketing is impressive. However in the other side, Vitalik is quiet developing his ethereum platform even more powerful than the last one. Once we see ethereum 2.0 fully-working then Ethereum will be heard to beat.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 02:45:35 PM

Are you a TRON believer?

No!

source:
https://youtu.be/uHxG7J2bpcY?t=510

Even one of the insider of NEM told me that Tron codes is not that good.  Oh well if you asked if I am a believer of tron market being manipulated I would say YES!  Anyway, day trading does not concern this.  It concern about how one can make a profit trading a token everyday.  I would trade this coin for profit but would not hodl.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 02:52:23 PM

TRON and ETH has different teams and I just wonder why TRON will going displace ETH. Anyway, the good thing now is that ethereum is getting strong and no coins that could beat it for now even the OP has speculated about TRON.

Good luck on TRON OP, Hoping for the best on holding it. I do believe on it but I do more believe on ETH as a good altcoin for bitcoin.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:56:34 PM

Seeing some time ago TRON did have extraordinary developments. TRON is also likely to replace Ethereum, but it must take more time to replace the role of ethereum. I realized that these two projects were indeed very good and people were aware of that. In the future, I think this will happen. Tron will replace ethereum.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 02:57:43 PM

Why is it every time a new coin is coming or emerging, people are in a hurry to post that this is the new Ethereum and this is going to replace Ethereum, if you are a bag holder of those coins stop maligning Ethereum and let your coin hit the number 3 spot, then we can talk of the competition.

TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:02:28 PM

I believe coinmarketcap even though people believes their opinions regarding the plus minus. Like, everything in cryptocurrency here is based from the coinmarketcap.
DarkNight_1St

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:06:30 PM

I really like ETH. In order to overthrow ETH, I thought it was impossible. Almost all pairs have ETH presence. and ETH also have their own development campaigns.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:06:41 PM

It still too far for Tron to replace ethereum because of Tron still a new coin which needs to develop and grow for the future. I am sure that Tron can increase higher, but as I said before, Tron needs time to give power to the project, so the price rises higher. Ethereum gets a good position at the cryptocurrency while Tron still needs to improve the volume on the market, but the chance for Tron to increase the position will wide open.

We need to wait for the update of Tron, and we hope that if Justin was really serious with the project, then he needs to give something at the market so it will trigger the price to increase higher. Ethereum still at the number 2 in the CMC and Tron was at number 11, so Tron needs to be patient to compete with the other coins before Tron can compete with ethereum.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:14:24 PM

According to the chart, this coin looks very good. To my shame, I confess, I do not know what TRON is. But discussions from time to time force me to research this coin.
Good fundamental data combined with good TA can lead to the purchase of this coin.

But even in this case, it is unlikely to surpass the ETH in the near future. This is similar to comparing BTC with some large altcoin.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:59:42 PM

Competition between certain types of cryptocurrency, is the engine of their further development and improvement of functionality. So justin san, let him try. I still do not see any real chances for Tron to beat Ethereum. Ethereum's capitalization is now $ 25.5 billion, while TRX is just 1.83 billion. The price of ethereum is now $ 240, and the TRX is just two cents. So while their external data are not comparable. And what will happen in the future - we'll see.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:02:43 PM

Indeed, but for the near future I don't think it can. because the platform from ethereum is still widely used by the new ProJeck project and also the ecosystem of this platform is also very large. to be able to replace it in the near future is impossible to happen.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: