Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:49:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you suggest participate in airdrop?
Yes, why not, it give free coins. - 40 (36.4%)
No, due to the value of this coins will be drop significantly after start trading. - 20 (18.2%)
I do not trust any project offer free coins. - 13 (11.8%)
I do not trust project required KYC. - 37 (33.6%)
Total Voters: 89

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you suggest participate in airdrop? why?  (Read 13961 times)
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:11:57 AM

Nowadays many ICOs offer free coins, but we have two problems with this free coins, the first one the value of this coins will drop after start trading due to a lot have free coins willing to sell it, and the second they ask for your ID (KYC), and i think it is very risky to send your IDs to any one.

Please vote to help others
if the airdrop offered must use my ID (kyc) I will not take the airdrop program because it is too risky to get a free coin which is not how my answer is not
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barracuda

Activity: 514
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:30:15 AM

Participating in airdrop is actually not wrong. It all depends on who is doing the airdrop, if the project is airdrop, the project is good. Why don't we just participate? I suggest to all of you, if you want to participate in airdrop. Look for good, like Bcnex. Who will do airdrop on June 16, 2019. You can get up to $ 50 per person.
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:39:04 AM

It all sums up to your own personal preference and how you use it.
Airdrop are generally free money that you get without any tasks to complete, some may require to verify you email along with providing your address.
If the airdrop is providing significant amount then you can participate in it. Asking KYC for airdrop is unethical and such airdrops should be avoided.
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:41:47 AM

I do not see any reason to take part in any airdrops, because payment for them is tiny, but for this you need to perform certain actions. It makes more sense to participate in bounty campaigns. They require a little more time, but payment is several times higher.

Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:11:17 PM

Nowadays many ICOs offer free coins, but we have two problems with this free coins, the first one the value of this coins will drop after start trading due to a lot have free coins willing to sell it, and the second they ask for your ID (KYC), and i think it is very risky to send your IDs to any one.

Name is Airdrop, the amount also different when they given. Wisely, See also good and potencyal. carefuly scam.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:21:07 PM

Last time I decided to revise my policy in this regard. I know a lot of projects that after KYC have not paid nothing. Now I carefully look at such projects. I have a lot of distrust today.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:25:09 PM

No I don't give up my KYC for the pennu money, people who do that is really needed money for sure but they need to send their real information to the team to get some free coins.  Even they have legit company or project who do that I will never do to KYC it is still risky for me. Maybe we should respect others why they need to do that for money but you should protect yourself first and that is the first things that you need to think.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:55:44 PM

Sometimes I participate in airdrop, if KYC is not required, and it brings a small profit, it is better in my opinion to spend my time on participating in bounty campaigns, they are much more useful. The bad thing is that there are a lot of fraudulent schemes in them and even the spread of viruses, so it’s not safe to participate in them.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:09:00 PM

Sometimes I participate in airdrop, if KYC is not required, and it brings a small profit, it is better in my opinion to spend my time on participating in bounty campaigns, they are much more useful. The bad thing is that there are a lot of fraudulent schemes in them and even the spread of viruses, so it’s not safe to participate in them.
Yes, now for a year there was not one in my memory good airdrop, it is better to learn trading or to look for investment projects as they are many times more profitable

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:11:35 PM

The most Airdrops today are useless, so you should search for worthy projects and wait until they hold an Airdrop. It is silly to participate in every single Airdrop.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:33:08 PM

I think in most cases bounty hunters use fake KYC data. Such data is full on the black market. This is not a problem. The main problem is absolutely the devaluation coin.
fonzie_vite

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:41:15 PM

Depends on the project.

I don't think any airdrop will ever be worth a KYC. And then there are social media tasks you're doing to promote projects you know nothing about. That's also a grey area.

For me, airdrops should be about increasing adoption of a project's applications.

You should check out Vite. Gives out free daily airdrop on the mobile app (the app wallet is one of the best in the market). No KYC or any tasks till now. Its a project with a huge upside and a DEX launching any day now.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:50:26 PM

I think in most cases bounty hunters use fake KYC data. Such data is full on the black market. This is not a problem. The main problem is absolutely the devaluation coin.

Even if they use other people's data. So they bought them somewhere. And that means they sold to the network projects that require KYC. Therefore, the passage of this procedure does not give us the security of our data.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:08:39 PM

Not most of them but some of them use fake data. Still when airdrop is active, people use their own personal data for KYC. Not every guy knows about Black market or the ways to obtain other person's personal documents. Whatever, each and every person's KYC documents is always at risk with a 3rd party owners.

Blah blah
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:46:06 PM

Sending kyc for a mere airdrop doesn't worth hassles, i heard those id are gathered to be sold for some $. Firstly the token drop value is horribly small and secondly id sent can be sold.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
H1N1

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:12:59 PM

If you want to get coins with less efforts, then airdrop should be the best option for you.
Just participate in some airdrop campaigns that doesn't ask your identity.
Providing your personal data for only small reward is not a worth thing to do.

samycoin

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:22:00 PM

I think it's alright to join in airdrops but don't give your identity as long you don't have assurance if that project is really have future in crypto. But of course no one can say if the project will be scam or not that's why it's important to research before we participate in anything.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:23:11 PM

if the airdrop offered must use my ID (kyc) I will not take the airdrop program because it is too risky to get a free coin which is not how my answer is not
The strict rules are not a good sign for reliable airdrop. The blockchain.info and Coinbase together created a new form of the Stellar Lumen airdrop worth $25 for blockchain wallet users and $40 worth for Coinbase customers. Also, Coinbase has a learn with earning platform which best at the moment for earning with knowledge.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:29:48 PM

I don't know dude, the risk is to much, but some legit airdrop like polymath also have a KYC for their airdrop. If you don't care that much, i think it's fine to do KYC. Just know the risk.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:00:25 PM

For those who works crypto fulltime it's always a good idea to join airdrops ,I always join airdrops just to survive for some time being before I get paid from bounties since bounty payments takes like forever

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: