Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:59:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scanning the market: finding best performing coins with a crypto screener  (Read 134 times)
enamakel (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:32:18 PM

Hello guys. Just a heads up;  I wanted to share with y'all something that I built so you could call it a self promotion post (so basically a shit post). I've built a crypto screener that might be interesting to a few, I hope.

What the screener does is that it gives traders the option to filter pairs on basis of indicators. Traders can do indicator based technical analysis to identify best performing coins using this tool.

I have written code to filter on the basis of the following indicators for now - 20 day sma, 50 day sma, 200 day sma, 14 day rsi, 20 day low/high, 50 day low/high, 52 week low/high

Basically you could perform a search like this:
Find me these coins-
-RSI not overbought <40
-Price 20% above 20 day sma
-Price changed X% in Y minutes
-Sort by Volume
(you could add more than 10 filters at a given time to further filter your results; this is a simplified example)

This is something I've been playing with for a while & I wanted some opinions to know if it is indeed useful or not & what are the other indicators I should work for next.

Here's the tool if you guys are interested  - https://cryptocontrol.io/en/screener
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: