Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:37:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchanges that let you withdraw FIAT to your credit card  (Read 305 times)
AppliedOptimal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 200
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:45:04 PM

I think MCO, the old name Monaco, the new name crypto.com used to have a Visa card, Anyone knows what happened to them and if we can get their card globally?

Vapourware. I've been signed up on there for what feels like years. They occasionally send self hyping emails and nothing else. Any card that has its own token can french kiss my sphincter as far as I'm concerned.

Wirex is fine. Conversion fees are high, the spread is large, the conversion function often craps out. The card itself works perfectly.
So, in your opinion, as long as I get my crypto to the wirex card, I can spend it comfortably?
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:52:08 PM

So, in your opinion, as long as I get my crypto to the wirex card, I can spend it comfortably?

It works great for the actual spending. I had a Xapo card before and that was regularly rejected. It's never happened with Wirex. The only problem will be them shutting down the ability to convert crypto to fiat to load the card. This seems to happen with great regularity but it's usually sorted within a day or two.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3269

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 07:54:26 PM

I think MCO, the old name Monaco, the new name crypto.com used to have a Visa card, Anyone knows what happened to them and if we can get their card globally?
Anyways, I am now editing the original post to include the suggestions made here.

You must recheck Monaco. How much I remember, there were some accusations for them.
I use CEX for a long time and here FIAT withdrawal works instantly. I can spend money from my card in the same minutes. except when they have technical problems  Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AppliedOptimal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 200
Merit: 47

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:52:08 AM

Ok, I talked to SIMPLEX and they are collaborating with EDGE wallet, which is an android/IOS wallet. They told me that using this wallet, and simplex, I can withdraw FIAT to my credit card by selling crypto.
I went to the edge support, but they were not available on weekends, only during business hours in Pacific time.
I guess I will see how it goes during the week.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: