Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:52:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2019-05-20] BTC Is Flowing to $10K on Elliot Waves  (Read 85 times)
CryptoBry (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:18:45 AM

Breaking resistance again and again, Bitcoin continues making its way to the top and has recently spiked to $8,300 before retracement. The bull market seems to have ceased from now on, and traders guess how low BTC might go. Some are sure there’s still hope for Bitcoin to make  few leaps. Will it reach the previous $20,000 mark or at least crawl to $10K mark?

Looking at the BTC price chart from Mikelikescrypto, we can see the frequency of Elliot waves pattern and Bitcoin’s recent performance. According to the trader, after the previous Elliot wave count, Bitcoin’s next possible target is $8,600, and then it would be possible to hit $10,000.

Source: https://u.today/bitcoin-price-is-flowing-to-10k-on-elliot-waves-can-the-boat-break-over-the-resistance-iceberg

As what many analysts and even ordinary guys like you and me predicted, Bitcoin is now back on the game after the brief correction it got into for the past many days. I think (and I hope many will agree with this) this time the sight can be towards the $10,000 though some may say it can be too early to say that. This is confirming that we are now indeed in the bull run as the market is ignoring any kind of bad news on the horizon. The energy is here and nothing can stop Bitcoin.

Let's continue cheering on Bitcoin and display the positive aura that it needs.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: