Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:59:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Source of Investment Money?  (Read 4323 times)
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:54:17 PM

Most of my current holding comes from campaign rewards because I sold most of my holdings last year for my personal needs but recently I had invested nearly about $7000 hope it would turns into $70000 in few years. Cheesy
You invested in perfect time I believe, in a few years your money can worth much more, just if you invested in some coins that can go x100 in next few years, and I strongly believe that there are such coins that will make huge growth, in just couple years.
We who participated in campaigns for years are in little advantage over other people. We didnt invest much of our money, we didnt risk so much, but we got a lot for that. We are lucky!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:58:22 PM

What are the sources of the money you invested with bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Anybody here used credit cards?
In investment various ways that can be used by everyone to make a profit.
Logically, all members almost 100% use signatures to make dollars through campaigns, whether it's used for investment or not.
Obviously the forum gives them a way to invest in Bitcoin, this is beyond everyone's income.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:25:24 PM

Most of my current holding comes from campaign rewards because I sold most of my holdings last year for my personal needs but recently I had invested nearly about $7000 hope it would turns into $70000 in few years. Cheesy
Before you get that profit that you think yes you need to wait atleast few years. Your investment is such a big and you will earn big profit too. Maybe your $7000 is not only turn as $70,000 but it can also like $100,000 more because I believe the pricd of the coins today now will increase more than 10 times so maybe your profit will more than that if you wait and having patient.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:27:37 PM

If you have invested that much and if you have the patience to hold for the long term then it is a real possibility to earn that much profit. In a couple of years we will see another mega rally we saw in the past after the halving and make sure you book your profits before the crash happens, no one has any idea on how big the rally will last, but when there is a market correction you will understand and book your profit during that time.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:42:52 PM

Before you get that profit that you think yes you need to wait atleast few years. Your investment is such a big and you will earn big profit too. Maybe your $7000 is not only turn as $70,000 but it can also like $100,000 more because I believe the pricd of the coins today now will increase more than 10 times so maybe your profit will more than that if you wait and having patient.
Yes I guess this is the right time but I pray to god that I won't get any huge need of money in near future. Lips sealed

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:22:35 PM

Work. Buying a little at a time every week. Which I was doing that a few months ago.

You don't need to do it every week.

I mean you can time your purchase when the price of BTC is lower than the usual price. The price of BTC is so volatile that we don't really know what will happen in the near future. All we know is that it has a possibility of pumping and that is the thing that we are wanting to happen. We just buy on the dump and hold it until it pumps again, you don't need to worry there, holding and being patient in a long time is worth it.
As an interested bitcoin investor, it is not everyone that has the money to buy bitcoin at once when it bottoms, some are able to buy with the little money to buy then and be looking for opportunity to be topping their investment up.

I understand what you are advising, you are just looking for a situation where people will not fall into the trap of the peak investment again, but I am sure they must have all learnt their lesson now, and even if he is buying the little portion he can buy every week, he will still earn profit on each of them provided he does that before the Bull run, after all isn’t it every day that traders even buy and sell?
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:02:00 PM

In my case now here in the forum, I am walking my journey in here through joining in bounty campaign project were I believed
that even I don't have any money to buy a coins, I can still able to earn altcoins buy simply applying my account accordingly to the task they have in the campaign. So in the end I would receive a reward tokens after their campaign finish.
Me too. I do not have any funds to invest on crypto that is why I am joining bounty campaigns and earn from the rewards. I keep bitcoin or even eth on wallet and make it grow more. I am able to invest on other coins because of that and have something to spend on my own work.

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:40:36 PM

Yes I guess this is the right time but I pray to god that I won't get any huge need of money in near future. Lips sealed
Yes we all need money but we will have to save our money for our future, if you needs money you can use your bitcoin at time of need but if you don’t need it for any serious purpose then don’t sell it, I am sure very soon bitcoin will make progress in price, so till then try to invest your money if you have as now a day crypto currency is cheap enough to give you profit.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 02:26:45 AM

In my case now here in the forum, I am walking my journey in here through joining in bounty campaign project were I believed
that even I don't have any money to buy a coins, I can still able to earn altcoins buy simply applying my account accordingly to the task they have in the campaign. So in the end I would receive a reward tokens after their campaign finish.
Me too. I do not have any funds to invest on crypto that is why I am joining bounty campaigns and earn from the rewards. I keep bitcoin or even eth on wallet and make it grow more. I am able to invest on other coins because of that and have something to spend on my own work.
Indeed this is an advantage for the participants. they get payment and later it can still be used as their investment. the gift that gives a payment in the form of a token can we exchange or keep hold for a larger value. this will make a choice for each person.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:06:15 AM

Well, I have to sources for my crypto investment. The primary one comes by monthly salary from work. The secondary one comes from the rewards or profit i make from bounty programs. The primary source is always secured and regular so I have a percentage of my salary which I place for my crypto investment after paying bills and saving some amount.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:48:29 AM

I have not been really into investing though I have some stocks with a premiere banking firm here in my country, which i just left in my broker's site idle for some years now. What made me excited into investing is cryptocurrency but unfortunately it was not bitcoin but a scamming project called TheBillionCoin which by name itself really sounded so dubious. Okay, I was still innocent and naive at the time. Soon, I meet bitcoin and it was not yet that pricey at the time but because I was not convinced that it can go sky-high I just bought some.

The main source of the money I invested with bitcoin comes from doing online job with a platform where we are allowed to post in many forums in exchange for some points and the those points can be converted to real money anytime.

What are the sources of the money you invested with bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Anybody here used credit cards?
My investment is from my savings at every paycheck. I usually use 20% of my salary to invest in ETH and LTC, fortunately both are increasing prices and my money is also increased but not too much. I don't use credit cards, it's quite complicated for me. I only traded on the black market and then hold them.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Daniwahyu007

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 06:17:47 AM

I work every day, and I get a salary.  That's where I set aside a little of my salary to invest in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.  besides that I also look for investment capital by participating in bounty campaigns.  although this is not as easy as it used to be, but I still do it.
what you do like I do is set aside the results of working to invest, for now in the bounty campaign we have to be patient because of the many projects that are scam

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:22:34 AM

if I invest, I get the source of the money that I use from the internet. well, maybe from a bounty or another business. however, I am currently rarely investing. maybe in the future, when I get a promising project, I will start investing. some people use the money they make from their jobs.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:24:06 AM

When i just learned about this investment my only source of money for investment was just my salary in which i just only invest of what i can afford to lose but now that i also learned some bounty jobs then my source of money investment is the bounty rewards.
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:24:06 AM

When i just learned about this investment my only source of money for investment was just my salary in which i just only invest of what i can afford to lose but now that i also learned some bounty jobs then my source of money investment is the bounty rewards.
just like you, I only invest from a bounty hunter, because my salary is not enough to invest I only invest from a bounty salary and slowly I can invest

Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:34:41 AM

I do that too. Prize campaigns are the main source of investment. we only take the time, energy and mind to run the bounty rules properly, so that at the end of the project get a prize that can be converted to coins that we like

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:22:38 AM

Logically, all members almost 100% use signatures to make dollars through campaigns, whether it's used for investment or not.
Obviously the forum gives them a way to invest in Bitcoin, this is beyond everyone's income.
You can only say that investment is beyond hunter’s income but not beyond everyone. Most people that got their investment through bounty campaign got that fund through someone’s income. The investors we are clamoring for today? Where do we think they get their investment from? It is still through their income.

Therefore, I don’t think we should all be leaving our investment in cryptocurrency to bounty campaign alone, if we all wait for bounty money for every investor to participate, who will then be funding the campaign. So we still have quite number of people on this forum who uses their income for investment aside bounty campaign.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:37:08 PM

You can only say that investment is beyond hunter’s income but not beyond everyone. Most people that got their investment through bounty campaign got that fund through someone’s income. The investors we are clamoring for today? Where do we think they get their investment from? It is still through their income.

Therefore, I don’t think we should all be leaving our investment in cryptocurrency to bounty campaign alone, if we all wait for bounty money for every investor to participate, who will then be funding the campaign. So we still have quite number of people on this forum who uses their income for investment aside bounty campaign.

That's right! I totally agreed with you sir I do believed that there are lot of investors out there still investing in the project where there source of money are came to their business or salary from their work. It maybe some of the bounty hunters also investing in the project where their fund came from the bounty rewards they've received before something like that.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:36:15 PM

The investment source that I use is from work pay and prizes, and I believe the funds I use to overcome bitcoin will be a big advantage.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 10:26:29 PM

The truth I have never invested, I have participated in some projects, but the investment I have not had the opportunity. However, my investment would be entirely at the moment by BItcoin, because we are in the stage where cheaper is purchased and the price is rising, the offer at low price levels is running out. And a great source of investment can be apart from bitcoin, the ETH and Monero will give very good results.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: