Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:42:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SATOSHI - anonymous payments in the network Ethereum!  (Read 36674 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GraBitCoin (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:52:32 AM

how do I have tokens in my wallet without a transaction on etherscan? is this project spam? why is there a link in the ticker?

The information and the token will be removed from your wallets after the end of the ICO. You can remove this message yourself using the appropriate function.
Sorry, but this is the fastest way to report pre-sale to millions of potential users of Ethereum Anonymizer!

Here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3261779.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CriptoShulz

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:44:22 AM

What is a long project is that in the end. Distributed for participation, after the replacement was necessary. It was not interesting at all.
revenanTts

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:55:08 AM

What is a long project is that in the end. Distributed for participation, after the replacement was necessary. It was not interesting at all.

I did not understand what you wrote ... Maybe.
But I think that it was not much time spent on the project. Given that they were able to make anonymous translations of not only tokens, but also Ether!
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:55:20 PM

what's with all the swap talk? feel like I don't understand something about this project?
have one more question for y'all – that telegram chat, is it worth joining? nice people in there?
GraBitCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:04:44 PM

what's with all the swap talk? feel like I don't understand something about this project?
have one more question for y'all – that telegram chat, is it worth joining? nice people in there?

Several rounds of swap were held. After the end of the ICO, the last round of the swap will be activated. 1 ATH = 100 STH
Total will be about 6500000 ATH

Here is a new topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3261779.0
Mr.Jovetic

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:48:37 PM

this is same with satoshi nakamoto ?

Of cause it's the same to Nakamoto but I can't give the point why the project that based on Ethereum has a name of Satoshi? Shouldn't it be a Bitcoin based project?
GraBitCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:38:12 PM

Of cause it's the same to Nakamoto but I can't give the point why the project that based on Ethereum has a name of Satoshi? Shouldn't it be a Bitcoin based project?

Anonymity is one of the principles for which Satoshi spoke. We will implement this principle on all platforms. The first is the Ethereum.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:47:44 PM

Anonymity is one of the principles for which Satoshi spoke. We will implement this principle on all platforms. The first is the Ethereum.

Indeed is one of the reasons why he created bitcoin. To keep save people's economic anonimity.
GraBitCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:01:23 AM

Indeed is one of the reasons why he created bitcoin. To keep save people's economic anonimity.

Technically, from the logic side of the smart contract, the process of anonymizing translations is as follows:

1. Invoicing.

In the smart contract, unique invoice invoice keys are created and the invoice is queued. At this stage, the transaction amount is not indicated, since the price agreement is reached through other information channels.

2. Getting a public and private key.

The recipient refers to a smart contract for obtaining an open (destined for the payer) and closed (intended only for the recipient) unique key created in clause 1. Only the account creator can receive these codes.

3. Sending of the public key to the payer.

The recipient sends the open code to the payer on any communication channel. This key has an auxiliary function and is not written to the block.

4. Obtaining the payer key.

The payer receives the payer’s key, using the method to read the smart contract. In this case, the argument of this method is the public key received from the recipient.

5. Accepting an invoice.

At this stage in the smart contract, an account is searched for in the invoices queue and information about the payer is added. In this case, the payer indicates only the payer’s key.

6. Getting the amount of replacement.

The payer, indicating the payer’s key and the amount actually sent, refers to the smart contract to receive the amount of the substitution.

7. Payment.

The payer makes payment of the invoice, indicating the payer’s key and the amount of the substitution. The funds are transferred to the reserve of the smart contract.

8. Payment cancellation (optional).

The payer can cancel the payment and return the funds from the reserve, specifying the payer’s key.

9. Obtaining account information.

The recipient can view information about the funds (quantity, currency) by specifying the recipient’s private key.

10. Confirmation.

The recipient, using the recipient’s private key, dedicates funds to his wallet. Invoice closed and deal is completed.

Technically, from our decentralized application, everything looks simpler and more intuitive:

1. Invoicing.

The recipient creates an invoice by pressing the “CREATE ANONYMOUS INVOICE” button. In the course of the subsequent actions, a transaction is paid for, as a result of which a smart contract creates and records a unique key for the invoice.

2. Obtaining an invoice link.

The recipient copies the link by pressing the “COPY CODE TO CLIPBOARD” button.

3. Sending invoice link to the payer.

The receiver sends the received link to the payer specified in the way (our road map provides for the creation of an encrypted communication channel for the participants of the transaction that will operate in our decentralized application).

4. Accepting invoice.

The recipient enters the received key into the address bar of the browser when the MetaMask wallet is started and presses the “ACCEPT INVOICE” button. In the course of the subsequent actions, a transaction is paid, as a result of which a smart contract connects the payer and the payee in one transaction.

5. Payment.

In the opened window, the payer chooses the payment type — ETH or ERC20 tokens and enters the agreed amount with the payee. He presses the button “SEND”. In the course of subsequent actions, the smart contract provides the amount of the substitution and conducts the transaction using this amount to write the information to the block account. There is a reservation of the amount of payment on the account of the smart contract.

6. Acceptance of payment by the recipient.

The recipient is notified that the required amount is reserved by a smart contract. After that, the recipient picks up the payment by pressing the “WITHDRAW” button. The transaction is paid.

Proceeding from the foregoing, it becomes clear that our service is not only anonymizer, but also an impartial intermediary.
Our goal is to receive a payment by hiding the address of the sender and the amount, and transfer it to the recipient, after making sure that the payer has paid the required amount.
KriptoFull

Activity: 394

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:06:33 AM

Hello!Tell me if there was already a swap, just on my wallet I have 1500 tokens Satoshi, but I did not get anything else!This project still alive?
Sat0shiTeam

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:10:08 PM

Soon I will announce the introduction of an addendum to our Road Map, which will increase the demand for ATH tokens.
nikusPiks

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:47:33 PM

I've been following this project for a long time, the prospect is obvious, the team works very well on the transformation and innovations in the product.
I think that a lot of people will take part in the ICO, thereby supporting the project.
revenanTts

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:34:08 AM

Participants in the swap! Nobody wants to sell ATH tokens?
https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/ATH-ETH
Crypto_Boss

Activity: 868
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:59:01 AM

Oбeщaниe кoгдa тo выпoлнитe? зa бayнти тaк и нe выплaтили...
Crypto_Boss

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:13:00 AM

All participants of our community should invite everyone from the list of their contacts in the Telegram to our group https://t.me/SatoshiTeamOfficial
I ask repost of all tweets https://twitter.com/SatoshiTeam
These actions will be counted in the distribution of the bounty.

I share, support. Interesting project, one name that stands, strongly.
Such a question, on bounty already asked, when will be, and whether there will be in general?
Articles on sites like that are encouraged?

Articles are paid depending on the quality and the site on which they are posted.
Write, post, post a link to an article in this thread and I will offer for it my price. I guarantee that the price will be fair.

Wink Бyдeт нaгpaдa?  http://fxf.su/blog/satoshi_erc_20_token/2018-01-09-133
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:55:30 AM

What you mean is that I personally don't understand the language and maybe it's not just me who doesn't understand, hopefully you can explain your intentions or use a language that is understood : D

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Crypto_Boss

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:42:53 PM

What you mean is that I personally don't understand the language and maybe it's not just me who doesn't understand, hopefully you can explain your intentions or use a language that is understood : D

Is addressed to those understand)
I wrote what I didn’t get for bounty ...
I don’t know English, I’ll also write a little through the translator)
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66]
  Print  

Jump to: