Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:56:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A notary office in China uses blockhain  (Read 225 times)
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:10:00 AM

China is moving forward more more! I won't be mistaken if I say it's one of the main leaders of crypto industry. If they implement blockchain technology not only in the sphere of notarial services, but also in real estate or education, where it is important to confirm the authenticity of documents, this will allow them quickly access the data and ensure that they have not been replaced for the purpose of fraud

Well, using blockchain technology does not mean they are supporting bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Blockchain is a form of technology and it is use it in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin needs blockchain but blockchain does not need cryptocurrency. And yes, there are a lot of advantages of using blockchain technology and I think every country should consider it.

DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 3160

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:03:43 PM

To sum up the whole topic, the term "Blockchain" has somehow been distorted into a catch-all phrase that means finding a cost-cutting method of storing digital information.  It bears little to no resemblance to what any crypto users are talking about when they refer to blockchains.  In the vast majority of cases, these are not open, public, distributed blockchains.  It's just a bunch of private companies looking to reduce their operating costs.  As such, these particlar "blockchains" are neither noteworthy nor interesting.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:08:04 PM

It's not just China! Even a small state of India has started issuing blockchain based birth certificates since last year. The state name is West Bengal and they are now exploring the opportunity to implement blockchain solutions in land records department. See the news below,

https://www.cryptoground.com/a/first-blockchain-based-birth-certificate-issued-india

Blockchain is slowly making its way into data intensive fields and most surprisingly, they are making impact in government departments as well. If blockchain is implemented in land records department effectively, thousands of court cases will be saved!
That is a good initiative and West Bengal is under Mamata Banerjee who is a progressive leader and not like the power house in the central who is always against progressive approach and no wonder they are implementing blockchain solutions in different sectors as they took the initiative to understand the real potential of blockchain, many countries will start implementing projects in blockchain and this is just the beginning and every sensitive records should be moved to blockchain to prevent manipulation.

I am also very confident that this blockchain is able to overcome the things that exist in the government. But I can't think that the government will adopt the blockchain that fast, maybe in the next 5 years. Then will the blockchain look obsolete after 20 years?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: