Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:48:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dont believe on sale  (Read 12422 times)
dimonstration

Activity: 2576
Merit: 659

Dimon6969

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:03:59 PM

To be able to earn in crypto we must buy at sale, those days that the price drops. But still have idea or knowledge on the reason why the price drop suddenly or why it is being on sale. Some news affect the price so better know if you'll need to grab it for potential income unlike in goods and material things sales will be no meaning for such it will only cost you more to spend when invested in goods that depreciate in time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
huhhuh18

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:36:02 PM

Hehee...you nailed it buddy. Humans are one very complex "creatures" to understand. Moreover, this doesn't even end at sales alone, people actually use their money to invest in a whole lot of "useless" things and they see someone investing in Bitcoin or any other crypto as a "lunatic." Actually, I've grown to understand how to ignore all such people. Thanks for your advice anyways. It is always a good behaviour to start saving more than one spends

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 08:41:53 PM

Sales are just lowkey scams that steal your money without knowing.
In every store, when there's a sale, they always make the price in favor of the mall so they can earn more than the usual. That's why I hate impulsive buying, they're trying to buy a lot of things on sale but they didn't know that it's overpricing. People get affected by some sale post in social media and then easily rush in to buy that thing even though it's not useful in their life. They're just retarded people for me who waste money on sales.
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 10:58:50 PM

We cannot compare sales with bitcoin on this matter. you are comparing these two items incorrectly. In the end this is also about the needs of the moment.
And not everyone (even those who already know about crypto) knows how to enter trading. How could we judge people or force them to pick a side when they have more important needs than investing ?
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:04:48 AM

In the country  where I live in, Mall-wide SALE is as constant as the rising and setting of the sun. When there is payday, malls here offer 50-70% discount on selected items. Consumers not knowing that the really did not saved at all because they were fooled into thinking that these sale items are the items that they need when actually they are not--these tings will just pile up in their homes, take up spaces in the end losing its value for nothing.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:56:54 AM

Sales are everywhere. Sale on shoes, bags, shirts, gadgets and everything. Malls and shops use this technique to attract buyers, but you know what?  Do you think you've been discounted a higher price than ordinary? No. Instead of saving 20%, you spend 80% on things you dont really need. This is not economical and most of us are easily lured to it. This is what i hate about people. When there's useless trending items on sale, they buy immediately even on credit cards but if bitcoin drops, they talk negative about it. Normal mindset wants to get temporary attention. Not permanent comfort.
This calls for market analysis. Crypto investors must be led by market analysis based on accurate facts and figures before deciding on which coin or project to invest, when to buy, how long to hold and when to sell to make profits. There are good times to buy Bitcoin especially when  the price drops. There are also times to join new projects because a thorough research will reveal how some of these projects present great potentials and capabilities of turning out to become something huge in the future.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 09:50:54 AM

Sales are everywhere. Sale on shoes, bags, shirts, gadgets and everything. Malls and shops use this technique to attract buyers, but you know what?  Do you think you've been discounted a higher price than ordinary? No. Instead of saving 20%, you spend 80% on things you dont really need. This is not economical and most of us are easily lured to it. This is what i hate about people. When there's useless trending items on sale, they buy immediately even on credit cards but if bitcoin drops, they talk negative about it. Normal mindset wants to get temporary attention. Not permanent comfort.

Sales on items and bitcoin is really different. Bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used to buy things or trade to earn profit. While items that go on sale are consumed by people.

There are two people that talks negative about bitcoin. One to spread fud so they will benefit from it. And the other one who don't know how it functions at all and the potential of blockchain tech.

I don't see anything wrong about sales. It's just people decision if they will spend compulsively during those season. If you have extra budget and a wise spender, you can buy more items during sale than a regular price.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 01:13:55 PM

Sales are sometimes destructive to our budgetary line. A lot of people specially ladies are amazed when their is a sale on mall. They do not think rationalize because they think that they are clever than the mall. Well, that is just like as cryptocurrency. We buy coins because we see that it is trending but when we ride already, we do not know how and when we will exit. In result, we lose a lot if the price drops. So, before using our money, think thousand times.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 01:29:02 PM

Often times I've seen stores raise the current price and than mark a percentage off to make it look like it is a better deal than what it really is.  Retailers can't be trusted (everything is always on sale) which is just a gimmick to get people to buy more useless junk.
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:34:45 AM

Well its a human nature to be tempted to buy the things that is not necessary everytime the items are on sale because they take advantage the opportunity to buy at cheaper price.

But bitcoin is different compared on these things, because not all people are aware of bitcoin uses and what it can do to their lives once they engage themselves

That's why many people are still hesistant or ignoring bitcoin even the value is declining and a good timing to buy.

Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:53:57 AM

But bitcoin is different compared on these things, because not all people are aware of bitcoin uses and what it can do to their lives once they engage themselves

Bitcoin is different to the fact that it's an asset, a growing asset that has a hue potential in the future.
When it's on sale it doesn't mean the value in general has drop down, a sale could be because of price manipulation as well, pump and dump, and a panic.

That's why many people are still hesistant or ignoring bitcoin even the value is declining and a good timing to buy.

If they will use their emotion, it will be hard for them to buy even if the price is very cheap, but if they will use their mind and make a research, for sure they will see the opportunity of the current price when on sale and that would lead to big profit when time comes it will recover.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:36:32 PM

Well its a human nature to be tempted to buy the things that is not necessary everytime the items are on sale because they take advantage the opportunity to buy at cheaper price.

Due to "LACK OF KNOWLEDGE" this is why they are hesitant on buying btc due to that fact unlike on buying traditional wants which are on sale
would be really be on first priority.Sale isnt actually sale but there are still lots of people who are being blinded with this basic deceiving techniques of business owners.Most of the time people got really attracted to sale at first but after i realized the whole truth behind it,i do already lost my interest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 05:54:38 PM

Found this on the first page of Economics and laughed... my bank has been sending me messages since yesterday about another sale in one of their malls.  Grin

I don't see anything wrong with sales (assuming it is a true sale, not one where they mark up and then mark down goods) provided you know how you will pay for it later. Unfortunately people with low levels of discipline end up accumulating debt as they hover from one sale to another.

If there's something you NEED that is now affordable due to the sale buy it IF you have the money to pay for it now. Not tomorrow but NOW. It should be in your wallet or in your bank account if you're gonna use a card.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:27:25 PM

If you want a real sale find someone that needs to desperately sell something on craigslist because they need the cash today.  That is how you truly find things at a steep discount without getting ripped off by big box stores.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:36:34 AM

You are absolutely right. People began to live better than it was about 50 years ago, when they bought what was necessary. Now, many of us are buying what they really do not need just because it is fashionable and others have it. Recently on instagram I saw a photo of a rich girl showing off a $ 20,000 bag made from some kind of rag. With such usually go homeless and collect things in them. Everyone wants to seem better and more successful than it actually is.
Life now is far different from 50 years before, now people live in prestige and are competing to show off what they have. Well I'm not surprised because we now live in the era of 4.0, where everyone starts to have the principle of modern life.

It's good if those things on sale are those you needed the most but admit it, most of the items on sale are just not really basic needs. They all fall for our extra wants only. So try to evaluate if you have saved a lot or you only spend more than of your budget. This is one way of the tricks of malls to lure people.
Discounts are indeed a common strategy that is carried out when selling, in fact they only increase the actual price and then make a reason that there is a discount. It's the same as ICO sales that provide discounts on private sales and crowd sales.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:00:50 PM

I think it's wrong to compare some products with Bitcoin.  If the price of shoes or clothing falls, then this is done in order to sell an already outdated product.  But if the price of Bitcoin has fallen, then something is wrong on the cryptocurrency market.  It seems to me that these are two different things that need to be very carefully separated.

Discounts are greatly overvalued. I agree with you that many people, because they do not have high incomes and are not able to afford anything at any time, fall into a kind of discount madness, buying up everything they don’t need.
I think it's wrong to compare some products with Bitcoin.  If the price of shoes or clothing falls, then this is done in order to sell an already outdated product.  But if the price of Bitcoin has fallen, then something is wrong on the cryptocurrency market.  It seems to me that these are two different things that need to be very carefully separated.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:22:58 PM

Discounts are greatly overvalued. I agree with you that many people, because they do not have high incomes and are not able to afford anything at any time, fall into a kind of discount madness, buying up everything they don’t need.
Not really any dscount on the prices,they just create big stickers and says discounts on most of the occasions and when something is real it happened due to the fall of the raw material of that product so the decrease the prices temporarily.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 08:44:30 PM

Sales are everywhere. Sale on shoes, bags, shirts, gadgets and everything. Malls and shops use this technique to attract buyers, but you know what?  Do you think you've been discounted a higher price than ordinary? No. Instead of saving 20%, you spend 80% on things you dont really need. This is not economical and most of us are easily lured to it. This is what i hate about people. When there's useless trending items on sale, they buy immediately even on credit cards but if bitcoin drops, they talk negative about it. Normal mindset wants to get temporary attention. Not permanent comfort.
Sale is a marketing technique and I have never at all believed. I have worked in a shoe store and the way we attract buyers is to do SALE (Discount), ranging from 20% to 70%... our trick is to increase the price of the item by as much as 50% then give it a 70% discount, so actually, we only give discounts of as much as 20%. the point is sale is a marketing trick.

lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:02:23 PM

Sale is a marketing technique and I have never at all believed. I have worked in a shoe store and the way we attract buyers is to do SALE (Discount), ranging from 20% to 70%... our trick is to increase the price of the item by as much as 50% then give it a 70% discount, so actually, we only give discounts of as much as 20%. the point is sale is a marketing trick.
Indeed its a marketing trick to attract consumers to bite the offer especially for the expensive items then suddenly on sale, for some of us its an opportunity to take advantage. Like in malls everytime they are announcing having sales for the particular days people are eager to go shopping. On the other side, this is opposite for bitcoin because even the price is cheap only few people are buying because they dont understand the benefits of investing and involving themselves in crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: