Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:13:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we in a silent bull run??  (Read 9208 times)
Kezacky

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

https://gptverse.art/

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:27:52 AM

I did not say that bullrun had come or the market would collapse again, after what had happened to bitcoin prices at that time was a surge in the best prices in 2019, but I think it has not been fully bullrun and also the market can still decline again. but what is clear is that we always monitor this market situation so we don't lose the chance to throw it away.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:41:26 AM

We have been observing the bull market for several months and if at first it seemed like a bear trap, now we can talk about it with full confidence. All you need to understand investors who do not dare to buy BTC, the longer you wait, the more expensive it will cost you to buy.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:46:38 AM

Yes, here the use of silent word for this type of bull is very justified. This because of the Bitcoin has already given a spectacular move but still the cryptos are in the ground level. Also, there is not a sign of bear for the Bitcoin in the recent future. Many thinker also taut that the Altcoin bull will come when the Bitcoin reach above the previous top price of the bull run that is in 2017. So, guys are requested keep patience a little bit more.
Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:49:08 AM

People are quite excited after the impressive price increase of BTC, but after a bad year 2018, the suspicion still dominates is understandable. I myself also doubt this is a bullrun or not
It seems not bullrun. The fact is that Bitcoin hasn't experienced the highest price increase yet, but after what happened to the price of Bitcoin at that time it was indeed quite impressive because in my opinion it was the best bitcoin price achievement in 2019 or maybe it could happen again even higher than yesterday's price.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:09:20 AM

Bullish trend has already come , I think calmly now you can keep some of the coins , take the same bitcoin he broke the line at 6400 and went up , I think for the next 2 years the trend is already set

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:22:52 AM

It seems to be true,the absolute bottom is in the past already and most likely we will never see bitcoin for 3k $ again ,the next stage is 10k $ and the bulls will touch that level during this summer.
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:26:52 AM

we are in buyinh buying buying time. the  bear market last less than i expected thats why we dont have to listen to speculator even if they call themselves. Experts.. an expeculation is alway that even if they come from experts or telegram channels or whatever. the market is like that it has their own rhythm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:31:38 AM

I believe we are in silent bull run as the bitcoin shows rising up the price in a short period of time, this is the good sign of bitcoin that maybe surprising us in the future will set new price high, this is the right time to buy bitcoin because it showing positive sign.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 11:38:19 AM

Bitcoin trading volume has recovered with BTC price. In the past three months, the volume of BTC transactions on blockchain has increased continuously. In April alone, there was 130 billion dollars transaction.
Increased volume means that cash flow is going to the market. I hope 2019 will be the starting year for the next bull run cycle of BTC.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:14:12 PM

I believe we are in silent bull run as the bitcoin shows rising up the price in a short period of time, this is the good sign of bitcoin that maybe surprising us in the future will set new price high, this is the right time to buy bitcoin because it showing positive sign.
Good steps will show Bull is close, so take advantage of the best time possible so we can generate from the Bull market.
The good movement that we have been waiting for for a long time, and maybe someday there will be Bullrun and hopefully that will happen soon.

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:30:22 PM

Good steps will show Bull is close, so take advantage of the best time possible so we can generate from the Bull market.
The good movement that we have been waiting for for a long time, and maybe someday there will be Bullrun and hopefully that will happen soon.
  I am always optimist for every current scenario may happen in crypto world, because I am determine to engage my positivity on conquering all shortcomings and deal with high confidence. As what the market phase has shown, it is a good sign of gradual progression, quite but quick, yet interesting and challenging. And it maybe a step forward for fast progression.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:33:28 PM

The market conditions are very favorable to make much profit from crypto. Whenever the price drops, it rises again so investors are sure of gaining from their investment. This is the time to make money in crypto if you have not made any profit yet.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:43:30 PM

I am convinced that bull market has started, i don't think we need a sweet sayer to know bull market has started, if it were to be when there is still bear market, the delayed of VanEck SolidX Bitcoin woiod have caused a drastic price decline.
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 01:43:46 PM

not sure about bull run. but look like the market start to get better price. maybe it just beginning until the end of this year, or maybe we will see new ath on this year?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:44:00 PM

I ve seen many threads asking whether we are entering into a bull run or market will crash again. To me, the bull run is already here but it takes only experience to identify it. One key characteristic of the bull run is that, every drop is an opportunity to buy. During this period, the probability of earning profit from your investment (whenever there is a drop) is far higher than the probability to lose. Don't sit down and wait till Bitcoin hits 20k again before you realize we are in the bull run. Try and make enough profits now that the market is booming before its too late.
I think the bull market has begun. Of course, you should not count on the rapid growth that we saw at the end of 2017, but in general the market situation has changed. I think now is a good time to think about buying Bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:24:23 PM

It seems to me the lull of the market has already passed so the last months we just waited for the miracle that finally happened and now we need to understand what we are doing with a small profit, or wait for an even bigger rise of the market, so I think we should wait as I guess this is just the beginning.
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:34:54 PM

Totally agree with you. This is perfect time to invest is coins, while it’s on its way to the top price. Don’t be afraid, invest in your favorite coins and wait to sell when price will go to the moon.
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:28:00 PM

I ve seen many threads asking whether we are entering into a bull run or market will crash again. To me, the bull run is already here but it takes only experience to identify it. One key characteristic of the bull run is that, every drop is an opportunity to buy. During this period, the probability of earning profit from your investment (whenever there is a drop) is far higher than the probability to lose. Don't sit down and wait till Bitcoin hits 20k again before you realize we are in the bull run. Try and make enough profits now that the market is booming before its too late.

Some investors are so afraid of risking their money that they sit to the last and are afraid to invest, waiting for clear signs of market growth and only then begin to buy. However, money is earned only by those who risk and invest when the coins are cheap.

ra_pl

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:47:46 PM

It is what it is. We can't get a constant price but hopefully btc can do more pump this week. The bull run is here just like 2017, but coming in gradually.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 09:52:50 PM

Yeah I think you are right the bull run is already here although most people are yet to recognize that due to the market fall back nature things dont usually seem to stay still there is always reason for price to stagnate and make some loses along the way yet am sure people can take advantage of those things for sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: