Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:22:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Collaborative Economy and e-commerce networking project spread 85% of profits  (Read 149 times)
ournetinternational (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 03:18:13 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2019, 09:00:31 AM by ournetinternational

I would like invite you to meet this project and support it if you find it is honest and attractive enough for build a fairest e-commerce collaborative economic around the world.

Project short description visit us here
Our project consist of an per to per ecommerce app called "Súbelo", that allow users to buy, sell or interchange products and services each others and a binary multi-level networking to form a large community of a collaborative economy. All users can earn tokens that they can exchange for fiat money in the future when the platform gets income.
In our project we propose to distribute 85% of the platform's profits under the prize and lottery model explained in the white paper.

I have already the prototype app for Android developed, you can review it here and download here.
The business model consists of an integral collaborative economy network whose core would be a per to per ecommerce app, where goods or services can be traded between users of any nature always within the legal framework, seeking to reach the greatest number of possible members, to establish an attractive and effective platform that can be monetized through digital advertising, micropayments, commissions for services, specialized consulting and advisory services among others.

Introducting myself
I will be honest, I am just a ordinary man trying combine my passion by blockchain and bitcoin with my job, because I need support myself and my family of course, but I have been working very hard in this project by almost 2 years, now I am looking for partners or sponsor (donations are welcome) that would like support me for start a company and I be able to dedicate 100% of my effort on blockchain projects, because I am sure we can change the world with this technology.

Our Motto
Our work motto is based on the economic premise of the Australian economist Stephen Koukoulas. where he argues, that if we increase the income of a large number of people, they will spend more, generating more demand and therefore more jobs and more profits that will increasingly strengthen the economy, whereas if we give the money to only one person and we make it richer, it is much more likely that money will stop in your savings account and delay the economy of the ecosystem.

How it works
Different campaigns will be created depending on the need and the business potential depending on the phase of the project.

For example in the launch phase, having as a target audience those whose main motivation is money (Early Adopters and Influencers) and initially seeks to ensure the growth and expansion of the platform to the point of reaching users who are motivated by the theory of social contagion and other motivations not associated with money; the adoption campaign is created by the users in which the OurNet project will grant up to 60% of their tokens to the first users who register in the application, once this limit is exceeded no more tokens will be granted and it will be considered finished the bell.

The following criteria are taken into account for this campaign:
Each user to register in the application gets a code of their own which will be used to invite their referrals.
When a new user registers using a referral code or sponsor, an algorithm calculates which is the weakest leg of the sponsor and assigns it automatically.
At the time of registration, the platform assigns a total of 3 points equivalent to 3 tokens.
The system assigns an additional benefit each time a level is completed below your network, this benefit is calculated as a percentage, dividing the total cost of the network between the corresponding level number as shown in the following table.

Donate bitcoin    
33Pha5BWK1Qm9hWS8383Cpj9xZHSBgF3Eg

Donate ethers
0xe4bdf83d6a9ab44cb638f80f4353751025e6bf1f
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: