Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2019, 02:38:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏔🗻 Blue Hill Mining - STO backed by one of the largest copper reserves in Asia  (Read 3708 times)
bluehillfoundation.sup
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:55:49 AM

as I understand it, tokens will be shares and they will give property rights and voting rights in the company?
 I would like to understand this moment for myself.
Yes that's right. We carry out STO - this means that we token our business and all participants will become part of it.
NEW GAME FORMAT
JACKPOT UP TO $50000+
Guess The Symbols Of a Real Ethereum Hash
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
rembit77

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:24:06 AM

another project that wants to raise money for mining, although it is already clear that this area has changed a lot lately.
the only great points at this stage is not large amounts for fees and a more or less normal team. except for this, nothing positive in tokenomics can be said.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Miami_police

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:23:43 AM

I'm wondering how you can know what the price will be after listing on exchanges?
And when will the listing be and who are you negotiating with at the moment ?
the price after listing on the stock exchange is not to predict, it can grow as well as fall several times.

I'm interested in that, too. But in fact it is shares because I do not think that they will be subject to such volatility as conventional cryptocurrencies . And because the team has forecasts.
bluescarlet

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:34:38 AM

at the moment, any projects that are associated with real business look pretty interesting. Because the situation on the cryptocurrency market is now quite complicated.
thin

Activity: 392
Merit: 108

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:49:07 AM

All publications listed looks quite recent, and come  from a user itself.  I don't see evidence serious players are interested in such a prospective project.  Show us real publications in a serious finance media.

vinayak

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:03:59 AM

please tell me how I can buy tokens now? what payment methods are available and what is the minimum payment amount?
Maks1993

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:16:54 AM

when the listing on the exchanges. More precisely, I would like to understand when investors will be able to get the first profit?
hendi123

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:44:03 AM

when the listing on the exchanges. More precisely, I would like to understand when investors will be able to get the first profit?
in any case, the development of such a scale will take a long time and it should be understood. But the potential profit can be very high.
bluehillfoundation.sup
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:12:51 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 02:58:17 PM by mprep

Dr. Kurt Becker — CEO the Blue Hill Foundation project

We want to introducing to you the team of professionals behind the Blue Hill Foundation project! Today we want you to meet our CEO — Dr. Kurt Becker.

Dr. Becker — is PH.D. He also a successful entrepreneur and economist, who has 20 year experience in finance and capital markets. He is Senior Economist at Collineo Asset Management, Sal Oppenheimjr & Cie KGaA, Hypo Public Finance Bank, Westfälishche Hypothekenbank that was the leading European Asset Manager in Structured Finance Products with 17billon Euro (assets under management).

Dr. Becker has a lot of business partners all over the world. It is for his high professionalism and extensive experience that our project now boasts a well-developed and attractive for investors financial component .

If you have any questions — feel free to ask it! Just leave them in the comments below. For more information about the team behind our project visit our site.

please tell me how I can buy tokens now? what payment methods are available and what is the minimum payment amount?
You can buy the BHF token packages via the Blue Hill Foundation website https://bluehillfoundation.com. By Clicking on the "Buy Token" on the top right hand side of the Blue Hill Foundation website you can see our best offer.
legendaryloki

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:58:48 AM

at the moment, the development in the mine is already underway? at what stage of work now?
antondaniel787

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:28:20 AM

at the moment, the development in the mine is already underway? at what stage of work now?
Yes, perhaps in the future, shareholders will be able to receive any reports on how the work is carried out and on the profits of the company.
Ribeiro16

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:54:16 AM

if the tokens are the shares that investors will be able to get some dividends on a quarterly basis? or not?
starkovblue

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:59:44 AM

Yes, perhaps in the future, shareholders will be able to receive any reports on how the work is carried out and on the profits of the company.

Maybe? This should happen now at this stage. If during the collection of money this happens, what will happen then when everything is collected? Big minus for investing in this project.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
dgon222

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:25:27 AM

if the tokens are the shares that investors will be able to get some dividends on a quarterly basis? or not?
I didn't see any information about dividends but the potential profit growth of 3,340% impresses me.
bwwork

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:01:16 AM

is the company already registered as a legal entity? and has all the necessary licenses and patents for this type of business?
bluehillfoundation.sup
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:45:40 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 02:58:33 PM by mprep

What is the B. H. Mining-STO?

Blue Hill Mining project has a lot of goals and directions of development, and our team decided to launch B. H. Mining-STO to achieve it.

☑️ What is the B. H. Mining-STO?

B. H. Mining-STO is the offer of tokens , which owns 30% of Blue Hill Mine and 30% Blue Hill Platform and it is fully adjustable to Swiss law. Blue Hill Platform is a P2P service which connects mining, metal and logistics companies, as well as banks and multinational companies offering certified raw materials and concentrates, while the traditional way of their interaction with each other remains opaque and ineffective.

In order to implement the offer of tokens B. H. Mining-STO, Blue Hill Foundation has developed a special token –  BHF token. Each token BHF grants the right to possession of Blue Hill Mine in size 0,00000004%. This means that every BHF token holder automatically becomes a full-fledged co-owner of Blue Hill Mine the moment he exchanges BHF tokens for full-fledged digital BHM assets regulated by Swiss law.

More information about tokens BHF and BHM – on our official website https://bluehillfoundation.com

Exploration still.  soon information will be added to the website

is the company already registered as a legal entity? and has all the necessary licenses and patents for this type of business?
Yes. If they need proof then they can contact support@bluehillfoundation.com
deamons

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:32:48 AM

tell me where you got the figures of such potential income?  They told me of course impressive but I would like to understand what is the real calculation.
gul911

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:58:00 AM

the project impresses me. I think the connection with the real business is great for cryptocurrency. Tokens on the exchange must have high liquidity
tutweb

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:13:28 AM

All publications listed looks quite recent, and come  from a user itself.  I don't see evidence serious players are interested in such a prospective project.  Show us real publications in a serious finance media.
that's a really good point. I think that the team will soon provide all the documents in order to increase the trust of the community .
dimmacus

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:37:38 AM

at the moment, have you managed to attract investments from any funds or large investors?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.