Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:16:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MATIC PUMP!!  (Read 309 times)
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:02:05 AM

This case make me aware that investing on altcoin is so risky than bitcoin. I heard lots of information about pump and dump like what OP says. This is not good investment place I think, because the investor will get profit just because the other investor loss not from their platform or their function that can be adopt by human.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:42:35 AM

This case make me aware that investing on altcoin is so risky than bitcoin. I heard lots of information about pump and dump like what OP says. This is not good investment place I think, because the investor will get profit just because the other investor loss not from their platform or their function that can be adopt by human.

We should be very careful with this type of pumps because suddenly the price will drop to a lower value and i have experienced this many time with the pumps. So it is always good to grab the coin value should be very low compared to their ICO price. Which there is a chance to increase its price along with the development.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 12:45:58 PM

Binance ieo's looking more and more pump and dump schemes.

Matic pumped a lot and dumped a lot after that. Maybe people earning good profits but i can't take such a risk.

Erickan

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:38:37 PM

Guys MATIC is pumping since few days doing more then 7x.

What do you think about this ?

Do you realize that the IEOs of Binance are being pumped very strongly in the last few days? MATIC is one of the very successful IEO of Binance, however I don't think it is as valuable as the current price. all of Binance's IEOs are being exaggerated for the main campaign being pump BNB.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: