Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:59:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need your opinion about a possible water saving related ICO  (Read 93 times)
VRichard (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 02:04:44 PM

We think about an ICO related to the product described below.

The Water Retainer is a liquid soil conditioner, retains the already existing humidity in the soil.

The treatment with the Water Retainer results that the crops can survive the drought period much longer (1-2 times longer) in rain fed cultivation. The result of it is 6 – 30 % yield increase.
The farmer can save up to 30 - 50 % of its irrigation water and cost in irrigated cultivation.

The product is registered for use in organic farming.

The Water Retainer reduces the impact of the climate change. (Look at India where the first of the World ran out of water in 2019 or Cape Town, or Africa, Chile, California.)

Creating better humidity situation in the soil results increased microbiologic life activity, increases crop yield, better germination, reduces salinisation and provides good ROI to farmers.

The product is already present in India, Pakistan, Kenya, Morocco, Chile, Hungary. Shortly will come South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria, Egypt.

Production facility is ready.

The production technology can be implemented in any country resulting local production. (E.g. fit to Make in India program.)

The ICO will finance the market opening cost in more countries.

ICO would be in the range of USD 10-15 million.

https://youtu.be/q7ZWXBevTsg

www.waterandsoil.eu

Please help us with your opinion. I appreciate all comments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dariusburst

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 02:13:59 PM

Not trying to hate here but this product is better in the offline world, such use case don't need to exists on the blockchain, there many projects that introduced something like you have here and after raising some funds they just disappear or dumped their tokens, you don't need to create any tokens for this
VRichard (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 02:20:05 PM

Not trying to hate here but this product is better in the offline world, such use case don't need to exists on the blockchain, there many projects that introduced something like you have here and after raising some funds they just disappear or dumped their tokens, you don't need to create any tokens for this

I heard that many fraudulent ICOs were taken place. Actually we wouldn't like to be same case. We plan for long term. Anyhow thanks for your comment.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 02:26:38 PM

I think I have not heard any project related to agriculture, soil and many that succeeding, so you are right. Many of such projects have not succeeded, either because they didn't realize enough money which is also because investors don't believe in the reality of it and would not invest. Most of the project are exit scam.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 02:37:17 PM

unfortunately, i was here and already hear many many great idea project, to help human life, believe me, that a lot of briliant idea , but in the end, just become nothing, cant follow the votalitity market is the major reason for something idea like that. short pump long dump , then being dumpster. of course idea was great for me, but probably they , i mean the team will think its will be ok . but , well the point is from investor ,for example , power ledger , a project with great idea which electrity in the blockchain. the project succesfully , but well , investor still didn't get any got profit , the price still 10% profit from ico price.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
VRichard (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 02:40:21 PM

I think I have not heard any project related to agriculture, soil and many that succeeding, so you are right. Many of such projects have not succeeded, either because they didn't realize enough money which is also because investors don't believe in the reality of it and would not invest. Most of the project are exit scam.

Interesting opinion. Maybe the general trust level is very low.
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 05:04:13 PM

Why do you need ICO for this (other than raise funds)? Why do you need token at all?
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2021, 05:21:49 PM

Why do you need ICO for this (other than raise funds)? Why do you need token at all?
It's so funny that a project like this doesn't need to go into the blockchain shutter, it doesn't have any connection, even if they raise funds from an ICO?

Now ICOs are no longer in trust.

In fact, I saw before there were projects like this but still in the end they disappeared after successfully raising funds, so this could be tricking them to say this project is big and has been in various countries but in reality it's just nonsense.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 07:17:08 PM

We think about an ICO related to the product described below.
The Water Retainer is a liquid soil conditioner, retains the already existing humidity in the soil.
The treatment with the Water Retainer results that the crops can survive the drought period much longer (1-2 times longer) in rain fed cultivation. The result of it is 6 – 30 % yield increase.
The farmer can save up to 30 - 50 % of its irrigation water and cost in irrigated cultivation.
The product is registered for use in organic farming.
The Water Retainer reduces the impact of the climate change. (Look at India where the first of the World ran out of water in 2019 or Cape Town, or Africa, Chile, California.)
Creating better humidity situation in the soil results increased microbiologic life activity, increases crop yield, better germination, reduces salinisation and provides good ROI to farmers.
The ICO will finance the market opening cost in more countries.
ICO would be in the range of USD 10-15 million.

Token you talk about is a security.  You should make a registered security and not an ICO. SEC will not allow this token to be listed on any USA exchange. In the future they will probably force other countries to comply with their regulations.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: